tiff_lee
22-10-2014, 00:18
Ok breaking my project up provisional listing for parts available:

Big Jim racing downpipe (has lambda boss fitted) £200 Provisionally sold
6 point roll cage (painted orange) £300 Sold - Deposit taken
4 x Clio turbines with new Goodyear F1 eagle tyres £300
Running engine & gearbox with ancillaries (not oil cooler or radiator) £400
Spax front coilovers phase 2 with top mounts (complete unit) £200
Plastics4performance lexan polycarbonate window kit (fronts, rear quarters and rear screen) with seals £150

All parts are located near Boston Lincolnshire but I will be travelling to Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Glasgow and London over the next month or so, so putting the parts in my car is no issue if it helps.

Matty
22-10-2014, 10:18
im after a rear bumper strip if you have one?

and lots of other bits and pieces? how far are you breaking it?

Lewis
22-10-2014, 10:56
Contacted you on eBay about the windows. Could you get me some photos?
Are the rears the campus style or pop out windows.

The Baron
22-10-2014, 14:54
Hi Tim,

Very interested in the Cage and the windows if they have not already gone. Does it have side bars?

Thanks

Dan

The Baron
22-10-2014, 14:57
Not sure why i called you Tim...

tiff_lee
22-10-2014, 17:52
The only rear bump strip I have is the one on the bumper but that has a deep gouge in it thanks to my mums waste of space fella. As for other little parts it's just what i've listed so far as i'm not even home at the minute to take pictures etc.

With respect to windows it's the plastic4performance 4mm kit with no sliders, the idea being I could put the window down very regular driving...
The fronts attach to the runners just like the glass ones but they are straight not curved like the glass, i'm sure i've seen on here someone clamp polycarb to old windows and heat to bend/mould. The rears are secured using campus non opening seals.

I've had a ridiculous amount of emails for the parts and i'm trying to keep tabs on who is asking for what, first come first serve etc.

pascal-GT
26-10-2014, 14:39
I send a PM for spax coilover;)

jamie_clioGTT
26-10-2014, 19:57
Not sure why i called you Tim...

Not really sure why but man i laughed at this.. alot. :laugh::laugh:

tiff_lee
28-10-2014, 23:22
Ok my membership expires tomorrow (wed) and I won't be renewing as this is me getting out of the Renault 5 scene , ive got some parts on ebay just search user tiff_lee1
those i'm already in negotiations with have my email.