PDA

View Full Version : Trackday? November various dates.

Romil Davda
13-10-2014, 21:25
Who's up for a trackday in November?

http://www.javelintrackdays.co.uk/trackday/

http://www.trackdays.co.uk/calendar/cars/

Mr Raider
13-10-2014, 22:21
Snetterton 300 last December was a huge success, did hear it got a little slippy towards the end of the day although cracking event for December and prices for this year look keen. :)

Alex
14-10-2014, 07:52
My car will be tucked up in the garage from the end of this month (actually it's been there since August anyway!)

Donnington Park next year :agree: :devil: :cool:

Romil Davda
15-10-2014, 20:33
I have just booked Snetterton on the 30th November: £119 for the full day :cool:

TNTAndy has also booked, so I will get to show EFi Fluffy what a carb can do (he says!) :laugh:.

Would be good to see some of you there, regardless of being on track or not.

Mr Raider
15-10-2014, 22:56
Rom, I live 15 minutes from Snetterton so am up for heading down there in one of my Renaults, unfortunately probably no track action myself however be good to catch up with a few of you chaps on the day. Will ask some of the usual suspects to see if they fancy some track action and to come along. :cool:

Mr Raider
26-11-2014, 12:41
Who's heading to Snetty for trackday this Sunday 30th? Will be there to watch & catch up with a few familiar faces. :)

Mr Raider
01-12-2014, 23:23
Great day at Snetterton yesterday with some of the usual suspects and a new member or 2. Decent weather for most of the day, 4 GT Turbo's made the trip, Oli & Andy on track whilst mine and Jimmy's 5 represented from the car park.

The CTD Clio Cup Slag was flying, even a Ferari on track and a guy in his mum's Peugeot 207! lol. Andy & Fluffy required a lift home on the back of a low loader due to a couple of issues, and whilst waiting in a layby behind Andy in the raider we were joined by a local chap in a very minty looking red G plate gt turbo called Martin Ive never seen before so told him to get joined up sharpish. :smokin:

Thanks to everyone for making the trip :agree: :cool:.

Alex
02-12-2014, 07:59
Sounds like a good little outing, especially for a track day :agree:

Pigsnake
02-12-2014, 10:29
Gutted I missed this one Karl. Next time I will b there.:agree:. What happened to Andy's?

Mr Raider
04-12-2014, 08:52
N/s driveshaft knocking, 1 of the ends may have come loose in gearbox, then after a few more laps started misfiring & smoking from exhaust & out of catchtank so time for stripdown to investigate.