PDA

View Full Version : wide arch kit

kentraider
02-10-2014, 18:27
Hello peeps...
Was wondering if anybody has any experience fitting a wide arch or dimma bodykit specifically the bonding on off the rear arches??
any input or better still few pics would be great cheers

LiamR
02-10-2014, 20:04
Did u get that one off eBay?;)

kentraider
02-10-2014, 20:22
Did u get that one off eBay?;)

I did see that on ebay too.....ive got a corsa widebody prima kit in great nick too.....alwwys had a soft spot for the kit

LiamR
02-10-2014, 23:41
I got pipped on the eBay one. :disagree:

So if u decide to sell yours, you know where to come. I have a great plan if I get hold of one ;)

B18ftMOJO5
02-10-2014, 23:46
i missed out on the ebay one too. how much did it go for?

JP Racing
03-10-2014, 09:01
One of the members on here has moulds for the dimma kit I believe and he might start doing some next year ;) Handy has also had experience fitting the dimma kit drop him a p.m. as I'm sure he will get back to you with details on fitting the kit.

kentraider
03-10-2014, 11:08
One of the members on here has moulds for the dimma kit I believe and he might start doing some next year ;) Handy has also had experience fitting the dimma kit drop him a p.m. as I'm sure he will get back to you with details on fitting the kit.

Thanks jp your a legend mate :)
I know widearch kits not everyones cuppa tea but we all cant be the same....i love the presence that a widearch 5 has :agree:

JP Racing
03-10-2014, 11:49
Here's his profile for you

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/member.php?u=1094

I personally like all 5s which are done to a good standard and a dimma kitted 5 is up there love the kit. Good luck with the build and don't forget to start a build thread on here so others can see how it's done.