PDA

View Full Version : Hub to wish bone pinch bolt

Bubblebagmagic
12-09-2014, 23:38
Hi guys my pinch bolt on the hub to wishbone is shagged I had to heat and smash the hell out of it to get it out, I've searched and can not find one any where Renault are no help and I carnt get hold of mike at gt spares not sure if he's away but mobile number going to voicemail, has anyone got an idea of were I can get one or help out with a spare gladly pay for it any help would be much obliged

B18ftMOJO5
13-09-2014, 00:21
try sending mike a message on here or try CGB in Telford. there the two best places for parts.:)

Woznaldo
13-09-2014, 02:00
Alternatively, you should just be able to walk into and hardware store with the old bolt and ask for the same. Go for a high tensile version to be safe.

Bubblebagmagic
13-09-2014, 13:55
try sending mike a message on here or try CGB in Telford. there the two best places for parts.:)

I forgot about cgb to be fair :-) I always ring mike if my mate from Andrew page carnt help, cheers mate

Bubblebagmagic
13-09-2014, 13:56
Alternatively, you should just be able to walk into and hardware store with the old bolt and ask for the same. Go for a high tensile version to be safe.

Yer I did think this but a bit of a noob when it comes to cars and bolts, with my look it would snap and kill me lol cheers for info mate

Bubblebagmagic
13-09-2014, 13:57

Hi mate just realised it was you.... I never did find the black r5 in coventry

royz
13-09-2014, 16:58
send mike a email he had a problem with his phone last week but is on email.

Bubblebagmagic
15-09-2014, 00:58
Cheers will do in the morning mate

B18ftMOJO5
15-09-2014, 01:00
Hi mate just realised it was you.... I never did find the black r5 in coventry

its still for sale, has no mot or tax and needs a clutch. i have the dudes number somewhere for it.:)