PDA

View Full Version : iMotor

P5 GTT
20-01-2009, 08:02
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

More fame for the 5!

http://issue.imotormag.co.uk/car-reviews-car-news-car-videos/1S49748a19ab95d012.cde

Enjoy!

Chris Hebden
20-01-2009, 08:43
Well i have just changed my desktop pic! Great find mate

jure
20-01-2009, 08:49
New desktop on my PC too :cool:

phase i 16 v turbo
20-01-2009, 17:15
That Renault 5 GT Turbo (G728 PKK) is my old one. It was the first one I ever had (1 owner). When I let it go is was still completely standard under the bonnet, with all the Renault clips intact. I put the tinted top screen in, but that was it. Even had a Renault exhaust on it when I sold it, with complete Renault dealer service history and a towing eye cover! I sold it to buy a Nissan Pulsar GTI-R, wish I had kept it!

jesus in the seat of a 5
20-01-2009, 17:32
That Renault 5 GT Turbo (G728 PKK) is my old one. It was the first one I ever had (1 owner). When I let it go is was still completely standard under the bonnet, with all the Renault clips intact. I put the tinted top screen in, but that was it. Even had a Renault exhaust on it when I sold it, with complete Renault dealer service history and a towing eye cover! I sold it to buy a Nissan Pulsar GTI-R, wish I had kept it!

Bad luck mike, still you have all those others to compensate...:laugh:

phase i 16 v turbo
20-01-2009, 17:37
Still good to see it. Never heard from the bloke I sold it too. Dose anyone know where it is now?

The new Bill J
20-01-2009, 18:03
Still good to see it. Never heard from the bloke I sold it too. Dose anyone know where it is now?

At a very wild and crazy guess, i'd say it could be owned by the person who started this thread, P5 GTT ;)

P5 GTT
20-01-2009, 21:15
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

You guessed right Bill!

Good to hear from you Mike (?) and I remember buying it! Though It did come with a Scorpion exhaust, dump valve and no towing eye … trying to source one now though!?

Considering returning the hoses back to standard too! They’ve only been updated when replacing some small ones through wear and tear but got carried away and did some of the larger ones!

It’s a great car (touch wood!) and this is its 4th public appearance! It was in EVO magazine recently and has also been in CAR magazine as well as Retro Cars!

Feel free to drop me a line

cheerR5

phase i 16 v turbo
21-01-2009, 08:51
I have some photos of it, I will have to email them to you. It did come with a towing eye cover so not sure what happened. I phoned home last night and the orignal exhaust is still in the loft and the uncut boost pipe. My brother's name should be on the log book! Paul. I got the car and passed it on to him as I had a j-reg 5 turbo at the time. There is a very funny story behind that. I will look forward to telling you! We both lived at home then so same address. We would have met when you picked the car up!

Good to see it still looking well!!

Penfold aka The Dealer
21-01-2009, 09:29
P5, Where abouts in Kent are you?