PDA

View Full Version : Eurotrip 20-21-22 september

Tutuur
05-08-2014, 09:27
having told you about the "Ardennenweekend" i got lot's of positive comments so i promised you lot to organise something for the RTOC.

unfortunately the RTC organiser is having difficulties arranging stuff with the camping so i don't have lot's of information till date.

now i'm starting to doubt if joining in with the RTC is the best idea as the ring will be open the whole weekend too so maybe a ring trip would be more preferred?

i have a few idea's which i'll point out, please let me know wether you're interested and willing to attend!

1) join in with the RTC (puzzeltour/rally from Maastricht to the Ardennes, BBQ and beer on the camping, head to the ring Sunday the 21st)
2) go to the ring all weekend (book a camping from friday till sunday so we can arrive friday evening and have a great ring weekend)
3) after one of either head to the NL for some more fun (be it in my homeplace or anywhere else, have some beer/smokes on sunday evening and stay in a hotel)
4) puzzeltour/rally in the NL (after the evening of beer/smokes enjoy the NL's landscape with a route i will then organise)

please let me know what your thoughts are and wether you're even interested in having a great weekend in Europe

(DISCLAIMER: for anyone who hasn't been to the ring before and has no idea wether it'll be fun, you won't regret it!)

Cheers,

Arthur (int. area rep)

Tutuur
06-08-2014, 17:02
Based on the interest so far i guess this is a no go.....:rolleyes:

Bigfoot
06-08-2014, 17:35
Hi Arthur,

I know a few people are going to the ring middle of October, maybe its too soon for a lot of people to sort out time to do this all, I am not sure. But I can not afford much this year, which hopefully next will be new as can finally get my finances back on track.

Tutuur
06-08-2014, 17:57
No problem mate, should do a massive meet at 30 ans gtt then?

I know they are going in October but selected a pretty bad weekend tbh, ring's only open on saturday that weekend:crap:

JP Racing
06-08-2014, 21:29
As Bigfoot has said next year I'm all over it but this year I will give a miss ;) really wanting to find some time to put the car back together too.