PDA

View Full Version : Interior - seats and cards

Purple_rob
18-01-2009, 11:12
What are my options when wanting to keep it standard?.

I want to tidy up a few interior parts and wondering in peoples opinions whats best to do.

i.e Do renault still sell the seat bolster covers or are they next to impossible to get hold of.

Most importantly for me are the door cards. Are these still available from the dealer or is it put an add up to find some minters. Are there any out there??

I'm willing to buy original parts as i'm a bit of a perfectionist lol, or is that OCD :scratch::laugh:

wrightygtt
18-01-2009, 11:20
I tried to get a price for a genuine interior from Renault a year or so back, just the trim not the seats, all I can say is prepared to get bum r aped! I think it came to well over 700 pounds/ without the dash(although I could be wrong) for some crap plastic I think is a bit steep.

Penfold aka The Dealer
18-01-2009, 11:28
Yeh you can buy from renault most stuff but be prepared to pay stupid money...

You can get hold of mint interior if you look out for bargains... Dale Jarvis recently sold all Interior plastics, I brought a full set of seats for £30 before x-mas as to say there in very good condition... only 1 fag burn which i have already sorted.

Door cards are not to hard to get hold of... i know of somebody on here who has a full interior in his loft that is mint and from a 16k car that was wrote of years ago.

So keep an eye out on ebay, post a wanted request in the classifieds... take your time and you will get what you are after.

Oh btw does anybody know the size of the screws needed to fit the interior in? Ie seats...

michael tierney
18-01-2009, 12:29
there was an add on this site for seat bolsters...search for sale

Purple_rob
18-01-2009, 12:31
I got the bolsters mate ;), mostly after door cards as their falling apart ;(