PDA

View Full Version : Phil's Surrey Meet @ KT20 6SZ Wednesday 6th August 8pm

R5MJH
18-07-2014, 18:43
hi all phils asked if i can post this up for him, its Wednesday 6th august (1st wednesday). This is a big heads up to give you plenty of time, it will be always held on the 1st Wednesday of the month again as its easy for everyone to remember, even if you dont come in a ren, come so you can have a catch up and have a laugh and a drink, its in the usual location please be there by 8pm as its only a 2/3 hour meet, it would be cool to see all the regulars and new members if they want to come

thanx as always Mick

ps james can you post on FB for me thx

phils asked if I can ask if people can drive with respect around the club as they have had loads of complaints from the neighbours, so please respect this otherwise they will ask us to hold it somewhere else thanx again

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o626/biglarge1/meet_zps367e2ce2.jpg

James5
24-07-2014, 15:36
hi all phils asked if i can post this up for him, its Wednesday 6th august (1st wednesday). This is a big heads up to give you plenty of time, it will be always held on the 1st Wednesday of the month again as its easy for everyone to remember, even if you dont come in a ren, come so you can have a catch up and have a laugh and a drink, its in the usual location please be there by 8pm as its only a 2/3 hour meet, it would be cool to see all the regulars and new members if they want to come

thanx as always Mick

ps james can you post on FB for me thx

phils asked if I can ask if people can drive with respect around the club as they have had loads of complaints from the neighbours, so please respect this otherwise they will ask us to hold it somewhere else thanx again

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o626/biglarge1/meet_zps367e2ce2.jpg

I'll be attending. Not sure it's the Renault boys that have been creating all the noise though think the finger needs to be pointed at the rev happy Ford lads.

R5MJH
24-07-2014, 16:38
I'll be attending. Not sure it's the Renault boys that have been creating all the noise though think the finger needs to be pointed at the rev happy Ford lads.

they love them pinto engines think he did a 11 @ pod lol, we should be there in the 5 as its fixed now and mikes changed his day off this time:agree:

Goobie
24-07-2014, 17:20
Might come, see how things are on the day. :crap:

R5MJH
24-07-2014, 18:14
Might come, see how things are on the day. :crap:

come on matey any news on project??

Goobie
24-07-2014, 18:33
come on matey any news on project??

The car not been touched till now, pulled it out an hour ago. Just doing a bit of sanding down the inside, not really needed, but quick go over then bit of primer over the welds and filler, go round it all with the sealant and brush, then once body shop guys stop messing about it then can go have the inside painted properly. Sounds simple don't it but three weeks and it still looks the same, but due to you know what, I kinda not done much to speed things up so can't really point the finger. :(

R5MJH
24-07-2014, 18:46
The car not been touched till now, pulled it out an hour ago. Just doing a bit of sanding down the inside, not really needed, but quick go over then bit of primer over the welds and filler, go round it all with the sealant and brush, then once body shop guys stop messing about it then can go have the inside painted properly. Sounds simple don't it but three weeks and it still looks the same, but due to you know what, I kinda not done much to speed things up so can't really point the finger. :(

tbh mate im fecked off 2 ive had to weeks of hell with cars and other stuff thank fook mikes going away on Monday for a few days I may get some peace:laugh::laugh:

Scooby fixed:agree:
ren fixed:agree: still loads to do
fiat fixed

all 3 back on the road atm, come let ya hair down matey ill buy ya a pint:agree::agree:

Nad-5GTT
26-07-2014, 01:40
I might see if i can book a lieu leave for this night. Failing that ill just take the gamble and hope im not working too early. Its been a while since ive popped over to this meet:)

R5MJH
29-07-2014, 22:28
bttt:agree:

Nad-5GTT
29-07-2014, 23:10
Lieu leave granted for next week :)I'll be there in zee german gas guzzler.

philr5t
06-08-2014, 11:03
Remember its tonight guys so who's attending lets get a list going

Philr5t

Nad-5GTT
06-08-2014, 11:21
Philr5t
Nad-5gtt

James5
06-08-2014, 11:23
Philr5t
Nad-5gtt
James5
Stu21t
R5MJH
Schwartz
JRP
Fido

Markey Mark (BD)
06-08-2014, 11:40
Sorry lads won't be making this one tonight

stu21t
06-08-2014, 11:42
I'm there, won't be in a renault and gotta shoot off early to go to a mates birthday.

James5
06-08-2014, 11:55
Remember its tonight guys so who's attending lets get a list going

Philr5t

Is your 5 going to make it?

fat roofer
06-08-2014, 17:46
Philr5t
Nad-5gtt
James5
Stu21t
R5MJH