View Full Version : Rear window fittings, internal bits.

Chrisxr2
01-07-2014, 09:45
Right it looks like i have just wasted 25 quid getting rear window fittings from Gt turbo spares. (Not their fault) The bit of the rear window i need is the cover and the slidy bit that locks the two bits of window together internally (Does that make any sense??) the bit that comes is the out side that the clip bit attaches to and a rubber bottom.

So does anybody have the internal cover and push clip bit that i thought would come as part of the rear window fittings??

This is the actual bit i have needed all along

James5
01-07-2014, 10:11
Right it looks like i have just wasted 25 quid getting rear window fittings from Gt turbo spares. (Not their fault) The bit of the rear window i need is the cover and the slidy bit that locks the two bits of window together internally (Does that make any sense??) the bit that comes is the out side that the clip bit attaches to and a rubber bottom.

So does anybody have the internal cover and push clip bit that i thought would come as part of the rear window fittings??

This is the actual bit i have needed all along

Mike will have that bit aswell, failing that I have it as I am breaking a gtt:agree:

Chrisxr2
01-07-2014, 19:03
To be honest i kind of half expected the clip and cover bit to come with it as otherwise its not window fixings its half a window fixing, so i have bits now that are not of anyuse to me but have not solved my problem.