PDA

View Full Version : R5 Turbo 2

23TSG
07-06-2014, 09:39
First post!

Hi, just registered here in the off chance someone might know of a Turbo2 for sale ?
Mature owner…!,looking for a keeper to keep my Integrale company . Any help or information gratefully appreciated. Many thanks.

Giallo225
07-06-2014, 11:06
Sorry can't help you with the search for a Turbo2, but what integrale have you got, Evo 1 / 2?

Matt Cole
07-06-2014, 12:07
Welcome to the club good sir! There have been a few on eBay recently. The last one sold for 27k.

I'm currently witnessing a full restoration on one from literally a pile of rust!

In the mean time get pics of the integrate up, we love them too;)

23TSG
07-06-2014, 19:27
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Sorry can't help you with the search for a Turbo2, but what integrale have you got, Evo 1 / 2?

Hi , Evo 1.
I've got problem with these ever since i first saw a pic in Motoring news in 1990. Then sold everything i had and bought a brand new one from the local Fiat showroom…..i think the pain of glass still has my DNA on it . On my third (also had 8v) and after selling my previous one, felt so bad, spent 2 years looking for my current one which is now a keeper !
Will put a pic up when i figure how to do it !

Really keen on these now(R5) and getting worried it may become an obsession !! Even bought a French book ,very frustrating just looking at pics. Seems a few keep popping up on French websites but a bit reluctant to go that far.

Saw the one on Ebay but got no response to my many phone calls ,messages etc. looked like it needed a re-spray from pics ?

Hoolio
07-06-2014, 20:32

Hi , Evo 1.
I've got problem with these ever since i first saw a pic in Motoring news in 1990. Then sold everything i had and bought a brand new one from the local Fiat showroom…..i think the pain of glass still has my DNA on it . On my third (also had 8v) and after selling my previous one, felt so bad, spent 2 years looking for my current one which is now a keeper !

Really keen on these now(R5) and getting worried it may become an obsession !! Even bought a French book ,very frustrating just looking at pics. Seems a few keep popping up on French websites but a bit reluctant to go that far.

Saw the one on Ebay but got no response to my many phone calls ,messages etc. looked like it needed a re-spray from pics ?

Was that the slightly tatty white one? Even that one went for over 27k

23TSG
07-06-2014, 20:56

Was that the slightly tatty white one? Even that one went for over 27k

yep. Was re-listed , looking at feedback some tiff about comms !... then pulled after 1 day .
Cant understand why someone would put that sort of car on there then not make any attempt to reply ? Judging by descrip and close examining of pics probably needed at least 7k spending…thats without seeing it.

Giallo225
08-06-2014, 14:06

Hi , Evo 1.

I'm much the same, had my Evo 1 for about 13 years now and still tinkering with it. Have you been one evoforum, great place if you need help with the integrale.

23TSG
09-06-2014, 19:56

yes thanks, been there….. Lancia Sport now. Very helpful , though hav'nt used for ages !

Still struggling to load image ….help anybody ?

23TSG
13-06-2014, 23:16

anyone know A279 PNA ? who to contact ? TIA