PDA

View Full Version : f7r enigne for sale.

smithyr5gt
14-05-2014, 12:35
I have a complete f7r engine for sale. very engine. unsure of mileage. and it is in bits ready for working on. block head manifolds and jc5 gearbox. also have the engine loom and ecu if needed. im at work at the mo so will get pics up asap. looking for 450 ono with everything. can deliver if needed for fuel costs. im in Wiltshire.

r5 rich
16-05-2014, 00:35
I have a complete f7r engine for sale. very engine. unsure of mileage. and it is in bits ready for working on. block head manifolds and jc5 gearbox. also have the engine loom and ecu if needed. im at work at the mo so will get pics up asap. looking for 450 ono with everything. can deliver if needed for fuel costs. im in Wiltshire.

Buyer will need ecu and loom as without these can be a pain to find a matching loom to the block or need to source a phase one loom and ecu as they don't have an immobiliser but again like rocking horse shit. Also manifold and down pipe need to go together as the f7p is different and won't fit

Chunk
19-05-2014, 14:33
The williams ECU doesn't have an immobiliser, so any Williams ECU will work and pretty much any loom will too, it just needs to match up to the interior loom if you're fitting to a clio.

James5
19-05-2014, 14:57
The williams ECU doesn't have an immobiliser, so any Williams ECU will work and pretty much any loom will too, it just needs to match up to the interior loom if you're fitting to a clio.

I believe it's a Megane F7r engine and ECU setup, does this still have no immobiliser??

smithyr5gt
22-05-2014, 10:11
sfs. and still have the engine. box. loom and ecu.

Tutuur
22-05-2014, 10:20
It does matter alot wether it's a megane or williams engine?

smithyr5gt
22-05-2014, 17:36
its the megane engine.