PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a gt turbo

liljon
28-03-2014, 15:35
First post!

Hi
Iam a new member and have been searching eBay, auto trader etc etc, for a renault 5 gt turbo, one with original body work no body kits etc. If you have one you are thinking of selling message me.
Cheers
Johnny

Nottswoody
28-03-2014, 15:49
First post!

Hi
Iam a new member and have been searching eBay, auto trader etc etc, for a renault 5 gt turbo, one with original body work no body kits etc. If you have one you are thinking of selling message me.
Cheers
Johnny

Hi and welcome a little more info will get you along way bud.. Tuned? Standard? Phase 1 or 2? Etc etc

Jonny Hogan
28-03-2014, 16:41
First post!

Hi
Cheers
Johnny

I'm going on the hunt for one i believe is stashed away in a garage over here in Jersey. Pretty sure its sub-60,000 miles, in reasonably good order, tungsten grey, couple of minor mods, largely original and intact. not sure what its worth. You'd need to ship it and pay tax / MOT ... will see what i can find out this weekend

liljon
28-03-2014, 18:27
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Hi guys
Sorry iam a new member will be abit more specific I would prefer phase 2 but wouldn't rule out mark one. Prefer the body work to be standard looking, engine mods/ upgrades fine. Interior standard. Just a nice clean example really.
Johnny hogan thanks for your help but I think jersey is abit too far/ hassle but appreciate your input.
Cheers guys
Johnny

Matt Cole
28-03-2014, 19:50
Welcome to the club mate. Your in the best place!:D