PDA

View Full Version : HELP,!!!!!! B18ft engine loom and ecus

Nottswoody
15-03-2014, 08:47
As above really who's got what cash waiting for the right parts.. Apparently there are two looms and I have the earlier model.. Only difference I can see is the throttle position sensor has 5 wires not six.. There are two listed in the Haynes will also consider standalone if you have it at the right price.. I will get the dam thing working :) thanks for the help!!!

Nottswoody
21-03-2014, 18:09
As above really who's got what cash waiting for the right parts.. Apparently there are two looms and I have the earlier model.. Only difference I can see is the throttle position sensor has 5 wires not six.. There are two listed in the Haynes will also consider standalone if you have it at the right price.. I will get the dam thing working :) thanks for the help!!!

Anybody?

phase i 16 v turbo
25-03-2014, 13:22
Hi Paul, I picked up a one owner from new 73 mile one from an old boy that past away. Not sure what I have got.

Nottswoody
25-03-2014, 14:14
Hi Paul, I picked up a one owner from new 73 mile one from an old boy that past away. Not sure what I have got.

Hi mike it's not the engine I need just the loom and ecus.. I don't suppose you have them?

phase i 16 v turbo
25-03-2014, 14:17
I have the lot but would rather sell as a complete unit.

Nottswoody
27-03-2014, 16:33
I have the lot but would rather sell as a complete unit.

And what's the asking price for that mike?