PDA

View Full Version : Usurpers in my pictures file.

Hoolio
09-03-2014, 08:04
I know this is a problem that the site had a while back but some new pictures have appeared in my car album. These are a recent edition as several of them are from a thread started just a couple of weeks back.
I have left them there for the moment (the last 5 pictures) any ideas web geeks?

Matt Cole
09-03-2014, 08:42
We are looking into sorting the members profiles in the interim prior to the new site. Bare with us for the time being and hopefully a solution will be found.:agree:

Ian S
09-03-2014, 11:37
You may as well delete those new spurious photos from your profile album.

Yes as Matt says.

Hopefully we have a programmer working on it this weekend on a copy of this site.

He's been at it for about a month on and off, with various hurdles appearing and perhaps being overcome. He was ill all the last week. A family members ill a couple of weeks ago. This is a problem when hiring 'sole trader' type companies.

Just before him, I had a company working on it who reported they'd merged the old and new photo databases. But they obviously didn't look at whether what they did had any effect because it hadn't made any difference at all! When I pointed that out they simply recommended I hire someone else to do more 'in depth' work.

Ian

Hoolio
09-03-2014, 11:41
It's not a problem guys, I was just pointing out that it has reoccured literally in the last week or so.