PDA

View Full Version : 40% off boost hoses!!!

Benjibrady
24-02-2014, 14:41
Hello all,

Wouldn't normally post about club discounts but I've just had this email from sfs hoses. Could be off interest to one of you ;)

Regards

Ben.

Ben,

We are still happy to offer the discount, I am away for 6 weeks but we do have a large stock of boost hoses. I think we could offer 40% off these to clear them, if you contact Lee (email address on cc) he can tell you what we have, the 40% is limited to these overstocks only so it's a 'when they're then they're gone' offer.

Regards
Anthony deCaux
Sales Manager

SFS Performance
The SFS Manufacturing Group Ltd
Unit E Bramingham Business Park
Enterprise Way
Luton
LU3 4BU
Tel: 01582 509250
Direct: 01582 509259
Mobile: 07730 216166
www.SFSPerformance.co.uk
www.sfsgrp.com
www.Facebook.com/sfshoses

Guybrush
24-02-2014, 17:45
Just what the used market needs, a flood of cheap new hoses :(;)

Benjibrady
25-02-2014, 22:26
Just to let you guys know evogil managed to make use of this today:

Today, 21:56
evogill

Re: hoses
thanks, I called them today,on direct no, boost pipes are "old type" with perc off take. said there £84 ish. I ended up buyin boost, water, aux+ little oil feeds..said 50% discount..£535 delivered inc vat

Seems at the moment if you Andy a ring he can do a very good deal

evogill
25-02-2014, 22:33
big thanks to benjibrady for putting advert up about hoses. andy at sfs was very helpful, give different options and hoses to be delivered in 5 working days. very happy with service as I know there genuine and not moke up copies of cheap imotations. also bit cheaper than samco!

TopCat
26-02-2014, 08:36
I told the shop about this ages ago. I'm surprised nothing has been done to set up an RTOC discount with sfs. :crap:

Could have made some good money for the club

Benjibrady
26-02-2014, 10:26
There is a reason for this topcat:

Its potentially a touch embarrassing for the club if we were to organise a small percentage of profit to ourselves and no-one uses it. I know Ian went to the trouble of sorting this type of deal with powerbulbs and in (irrc) two years it hasnt been used.

We do have a discount set up with them. Members get 20% off.