PDA

View Full Version : Northwest meet for a meal and general car banter.

B18ftMOJO5
06-02-2014, 00:54
Theres loads of memebers in the northwest. How about a meet sometime soon. Either a curry in Manchester or here. Whatever people thinks good. :)

B18ftMOJO5
06-02-2014, 18:01
Lol dont rush at at once......:rolleyes:

GTphil
06-02-2014, 18:08
:laugh: Often a little slow to respond us north west lot

I'm so busy i get hardly any child/work free time at all so don't want to commit till something gets sorted and I know I can fit it in. :agree:

We should just all go to maccies get dump valves and put the plastic trays under our back wheels and go sideways round the carpark! #epic:laugh:

Alex
06-02-2014, 19:33
I'm in much the same boat as Phil!

B18ftMOJO5
06-02-2014, 19:41
Lol im in the same boat. Married and kids does usualy signal a decline in car fun.:cry: I knw alex maybe have to arrange something including our other halfs and kids. Blackpool during the summer hols. :)

Phil your welcome for a bite to eat anytime your in blackburn. Dying to see your car.
;)

Alex
06-02-2014, 19:54
Perhaps we can add something on to the end of athe karting event? There's several pubs close by. Or we can go for some food? or even just a coffee like we did last year. Just a thought. :)

GTphil
06-02-2014, 20:49
That's it. Or maybe some type of gathering at scoffs when I take my car up to sort the ignition timing out:)

Just another option :agree:

Definitely up for some scran after karting:)

Haz
06-02-2014, 21:35
I would but being unsociable until the 21 is back on the road . . . So that's me out for a while!

devilish dave
06-02-2014, 21:42
Wow wow wow if there's a pub involved I'm getting a lift!

gtmatt
06-02-2014, 21:55
im in

B18ftMOJO5
06-02-2014, 21:58
Perhaps we can add something on to the end of athe karting event? There's several pubs close by. Or we can go for some food? or even just a coffee like we did last year. Just a thought. :)

Sounds like a plan. How about we go for a meal in manchester after the karting.
We could convoy over in the 5s and its pretty much central for everyone going home afterwards. :smokin:

Alex
07-02-2014, 08:02
Sounds like a plan. How about we go for a meal in manchester after the karting.
We could convoy over in the 5s and its pretty much central for everyone going home afterwards. :smokin:

It'll be better if we plan something more locally to the karting track? that way people don't have to head one way only to come back again ;)

I can easily book us all a table if needs be. Are we thinking some pub type food?

Alex
07-02-2014, 08:03
That's it. Or maybe some type of gathering at scoffs when I take my car up to sort the ignition timing out:)

That sounds good :) Let us know when you're heading up and if it's o.k. with Scoff we can sort something :agree:

GTphil
07-02-2014, 08:34
Will do, you can all laugh at me when my engine expires! :laugh:

I haven't even spoken to him about it yet, probably won't be for a few months at least I would have thought. I'm going to do as much testing on the "private road" as I can first to see if it will hold together. :rolleyes:

Just waiting for some dry evenings, pointless in the wet:laugh:

royz
07-02-2014, 19:41
count me in aswell. sounds a good day.