PDA

View Full Version : RTOC Senior Area Rep required

Alex
24-01-2014, 12:20
Hey guys,

Since Lomo stood down from his position some time ago we have been without a SAR. Many people have mentioned they would like to help the club out - well now here's your chance!

The job role can be found here:

http://www.rtoc.org/club/?show=committee

Allied to the desciption what the club wants is a person who's really willing to give this a good go - LONG TERM please. We have had many people in the past join the Committee for various positions and leave after a few weeks or months due to other commitments. While this can be unavoidable it's not ideal for the club.

If interested in this role or if you have any questions please PM me.

Adey aka Ewok
24-01-2014, 13:34
ive pm'd :agree:

Hoolio
26-01-2014, 10:08
ive pm'd :agree:

Cheeky ;)

Can this not also be advertised on RTOC Facebook and via email to all current members who may not visit the site as often as they did but are still interested in taking the club forward?

Alex
27-01-2014, 08:19
A fair point re FB Hoolio, I'll see if Romil can sort something :agree:. To be honest though if potential candidates don't visit the website on a regular basis I'd have to assume the role wouldn't be for them as it will require regular access. :)

Hoolio
27-01-2014, 09:10
Of course, I was thinking maybe those who were regular who may have drifted away just recently for one reason of another. Is that diplomatic enough?

5teve L
27-01-2014, 15:26
I moved the facebook comments over to http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?p=364317&posted=1#post364317 as they are more relevant there :)

Trevhib
29-01-2014, 13:53
When is the closing date for applications?

Bigfoot
29-01-2014, 13:56
When is the closing date for applications?

Will find that out, more than likely will leave till end of week as that way will be 1 week to apply. But will update once a date has been decided.

Trevhib
29-01-2014, 13:58
:agree:

Alex
29-01-2014, 15:53
We're going to leave it for a full month. That's more than enough time for people to apply etc. We'll let everyone know as soon as a decision has been made. :)

BluntyR5GTT
29-01-2014, 15:56
get your applications in people :)

Alex
04-02-2014, 18:55
Anymore for anymore? :)

Alex
25-02-2014, 07:55
Drum role please......................

And the new SAR is.............. JP Racing :D

Many thanks to those that showed interest :agree:

Mr Raider
25-02-2014, 12:46
Well done JP, niceone fella :) :agree:

Trevhib
25-02-2014, 13:48
Well done JP :agree:

LiamR
25-02-2014, 21:09
Good job. Look forward to seeing what you do to motivate us lot lol :)

JP Racing
25-02-2014, 21:30
Thanks everyone for the good wishes. I thought about how to try and motivate the area reps it involves whips chains and ................ so you hadn't better step out of line oh and do as i say not as i do or we are all in trouble lol ;)

Motivation is a hard thing to get people to have but I'm hoping if I show willing and enthusiasm and can encourage everyone that will help things along. Might even be able to get some incentives from the club if some people want to do competitions and the like because if the members are interested the area reps will be. Also a small local event will be better to start with just so something is going on local for members. Then hopefully it will get more members to some of the bigger meets.

B18ftMOJO5
25-02-2014, 21:52
Well done sir...look forward to more of the same. Great club and great ppl.:coffee:

Matt Cole
25-02-2014, 22:30
:agree:
Well done sir...look forward to more of the same. Great club and great ppl.:coffee:

LiamR
26-02-2014, 00:02
Thanks everyone for the good wishes. I thought about how to try and motivate the area reps it involves whips chains and ................ so you hadn't better step out of line oh and do as i say not as i do or we are all in trouble lol ;)

Motivation is a hard thing to get people to have but I'm hoping if I show willing and enthusiasm and can encourage everyone that will help things along. Might even be able to get some incentives from the club if some people want to do competitions and the like because if the members are interested the area reps will be. Also a small local event will be better to start with just so something is going on local for members. Then hopefully it will get more members to some of the bigger meets.

:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree: