15-01-2014, 08:04
Well done for stepping up guys :agree:

:agree::agree::agree:

JP Racing
15-01-2014, 10:40
well done lads :) :agree:

LiamR
15-01-2014, 11:43
Thank you! Hopefully I can organise a few meets in the south east and pop a bit of much needed enthusiasm back into the club!:agree:

Infact, as I am now an area rep I feel I need a running Renault turbo so I am off to look at a Renault 5 turbo tonight that is MOT and taxed.

Well that's my excuse I have given to the Missus and I am running with it :D

Penfold aka The Dealer
15-01-2014, 11:49
Thank you! Hopefully I can organise a few meets in the south east and pop a bit of much needed enthusiasm back into the club!:agree:

Infact, as I am now an area rep I feel I need a running Renault turbo so I am off to look at a Renault 5 turbo tonight that is MOT and taxed.

Liam let me know when your up for a meet, will see if Rob1980 is up for a blast in his silver 5.... I will bring my mini haha

LiamR
15-01-2014, 12:05
Liam let me know when your up for a meet, will see if Rob1980 is up for a blast in his silver 5.... I will bring my mini haha

No problem. I am going to try and sort something soon. Any members welcome obviously!!

Hopefully pick up this 5 tonight. In the pictures it looks brand new!!

Wallace
15-01-2014, 15:20
:agree::agree::agree:

:agree::agree:

TopCat
15-01-2014, 15:22

:agree: go for it Lad. South East meets in Essex/Kent areas are badly needed. What 5 u got your eye on then?

LiamR
15-01-2014, 20:48
:agree: go for it Lad. South East meets in Essex/Kent areas are badly needed. What 5 u got your eye on then?

I found out it about via a friend of a friend. It's in a lads garage about 3 miles from my house. Never knew any even existed around here..!!!

Just been to look at it and now I am in a dilemma. It's pretty mint. Just a few little niggles but nothing bad. Should I buy it? And what to do with mine that's half way through a restoration!!!

Grrrrr...

LiamR
15-01-2014, 20:50
Topcat - your spot on. There is a massive need for Kent/Essex meets? Would u come over this way? ESP if we paid your bridge tolls ;) lol.

I will organise something soon though. I'd have no issues coming over to the land of joey Essex though!:D

TopCat
15-01-2014, 21:03
Topcat - your spot on. There is a massive need for Kent/Essex meets? Would u come over this way? ESP if we paid your bridge tolls ;) lol.

I will organise something soon though. I'd have no issues coming over to the land of joey Essex though!:D

Lmao! Ill pm you ref the meets and your dilemma ;)

Rob1980
15-01-2014, 21:26

:agree: Something Local will make a nice change.

LiamR
15-01-2014, 21:29
:agree: Something Local will make a nice change.

It will indeed. Leave it with me! :)

Ill sort out buying the 5 I saw tonight and go from there.

Nad-5GTT
15-01-2014, 21:30
I'd be up for a meet around this neck of the woods, I'd be in the Beemer for the short while though, some idiots gone and stripped my 5 down :D I know kent raider tried before to get a meet going on so I'm sure he'd be up for it.

No pressure Liam. ;)

LiamR
15-01-2014, 21:30
Well done for stepping up guys :agree:

Would you be interested in popping along to a localish meet Dave?

Thanks for the well done above too. And to the others that said it as well :)

LiamR
15-01-2014, 21:31
I'd be up for a meet around this neck of the woods, I'd be in the Beemer for the short while though, some idiots gone and stripped my 5 down :D I know kent raider tried before to get a meet going on so I'm sure he'd be up for it.

No pressure Liam. ;)

Glad to hear it :) ill def sort something...I just need to sort out getting this 5. And what to do with the half finished one in my garage!!

Nad-5GTT
15-01-2014, 21:36
I found out it about via a friend of a friend. It's in a lads garage about 3 miles from my house. Never knew any even existed around here..!!!

Just been to look at it and now I am in a dilemma. It's pretty mint. Just a few little niggles but nothing bad. Should I buy it? And what to do with mine that's half way through a restoration!!!

Grrrrr...

To me it seems like you've hit a wall with your restoration and buying another will only set the restoration further back, why not get a get together at yours to work on project and help get your finger out your ar5e.:D

LiamR
15-01-2014, 21:45
To me it seems like you've hit a wall with your restoration and buying another will only set the restoration further back, why not get a get together at yours to work on project and help get your finger out your ar5e.:D

Haha. Loving the honesty. And your prob correct!

But the one I have found is minty mint! Prob a better standard than I can ever imagine getting mine too...

Am thinking of buying this one....

And still finishing the one in my garage. Then make a decision as to what one to keep when they are both finished....

Or store it for my lad to have when he is old enough to drive :agree: new generation of Renault turbo lovers an all that!:-)

That way we can still have a day at mine :)

5teve L
15-01-2014, 22:30
No problem. I am going to try and sort something soon. Any members welcome obviously!!

Hopefully pick up this 5 tonight. In the pictures it looks brand new!!

Oi, new boy, start a new thread on this & stop cluttering up this thread :wasntme::cooter:

LiamR
15-01-2014, 22:53
Oi, new boy, start a new thread on this & stop cluttering up this thread :wasntme::cooter:

Anyone would think you are a moderator!! ;)

Nad-5GTT
16-01-2014, 00:08
Can't argue with you there Liam.

LiamR
16-01-2014, 00:15
Can't argue with you there Liam.

:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree: