View Full Version : would never sell the car but wow times and people change

dave j gtt
12-01-2014, 00:01
First post!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKGPrCsMsMI

dave j gtt
12-01-2014, 00:38
Its has been a while...
Its been good to look about inside the club in the past and now the present. after Christmas off work and the arrival of my first child I had some time to burn so re-joined because of my love for the Renault turbos and the fact the club has great members, the insight the club can give one and another has always been second to none a brilliant club.

My car a gtt has remained in my garage for past two or three years think its getting to near 8 years I have owned it for now. Got work to get done when funds allow.

I been on with all sorts while having a break from the gtt while being very hard at work. building things, buying tools buying and playing with boats owning and driving things fit for purpose earing money no costing you some that said the Renault 5 has never been a let down to me just a complete dream regardless of any problem.

Anyway to all who didn't know me from past hello and all that new am DAVE J GTT and would like to say hello hope all are well and good as I am myself. I always hope the very best for everyone as some will remember.

The time has come where I am finally going to spend the time and money to get car in tip top shape ready for the next 20 years and to have something to treasure for hopefully a lot longer yet.... wonder if in 18 years it will be allowed on the road and the daughter could drive it like I did :laugh:

Goobie
12-01-2014, 01:37
Welcome back. :)

Get some pictures up and start a build thread buddy. :agree:

LeeR5GTT
12-01-2014, 01:40
Welcome aboard :D

B18ftMOJO5
12-01-2014, 08:04
Welcome to the club mate. Get some pics up. If you need any parts try mike@gt turbo spares. Reasonable prices and quick delivery.:)

LiamR
12-01-2014, 16:58
Welcome to the fun house mate :)

As above- get a resto thread going.

dave j gtt
12-01-2014, 19:09
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=4990