View Full Version : R5GTT T Shirts

Lowiepete
08-01-2014, 00:48
Hello Folks,

Just bought one of these while perusing eBay sur le continong (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281140408416?var=580210690903&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649)...

Would it be worthwhile contacting the seller so we can buy some from the RTOC shop?

Regards,
Steve

R5dimmaKnight
08-01-2014, 00:59
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

I think your on to a winner there mate nice find

Lowiepete
08-01-2014, 03:56
Also, saw this red sticker in his shop (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sticker-Super-5-GT-Turbo-lateraux-/281071522492?pt=JG_FR_Auto_Pi%C3%A8ces&hash=item41712b12bc)

Ian S
08-01-2014, 09:17
And the sticker is €15 compared to the £90 the UK full length ones were costing, but they were much better quality I presume.

RTOC shop did have RTOC printed T-shirts but they took years to sell, basically a non seller, I wasn't monitoring it at all, but recall a few comments to that effect. I think we paid nearer £2.50 each for 200 or something.

He asks £9 + post and has a range of sizes. We'd have to invest a lot to get the range of sizes then Dale (Bigfoot) has to have the storage at home for clothing.

The eBay seller probably has a printer and makes them as they sell. Just keeps blank shirts, or not event that, uses a fulfilment agent to print and send them?

You could PM Dale to ask him, and find out more, about this?

gtmatt
08-01-2014, 10:57
There was a member on here doing polos a while back great price and good shirts ,I got two shirts from him did any else ???

Guybrush
08-01-2014, 11:16
I've got one of the proper yellow Renault sport shirts. Never wear the ****ing thing :scared: :dearme:

Lowiepete
08-01-2014, 15:22
There was a member on here doing polos a while back great price and good shirts ,I got two shirts from him did any else ???
Well, I've just bought an RTOC sweat shirt - It's going to easily pay for itself
in gas saved off my heating bill.

This R5GTT T shirt is a bit more generic than one with an RTOC badge, yet the
silhouette styling seems very modern. I've ordered a red one. Will let you
know about the quality when it arrives...

Regards,
Steve

Bigfoot
08-01-2014, 15:35
Think main issue is with most of the items which have in stock are going in smaller sizes, medium and small, not that I am saying everyone is large in this club, but seems to me that sales are very slow on there, with storage of these, two massive boxes now, managed to sell enough fleeces now to move some of the items around. The other items are either directly ordered from the company I work for or taking up space in my room, until a lot of those smaller fleeces are sold I cant see a big order of t-shirts / hoodies at the moment, but changes in my life may mean more storage for me so things can always alter later on. Everyone buy polo and fleeces, even use them as polishing clothes and we can start getting some reasonable sizes in stock :D