PDA

View Full Version : Jealous morons

Red October
01-01-2014, 15:09
Woke up on new years day to a knock from the neighbourhood watch bloke do-gooder at 9am.

It seems myself and 20 odd of my neighbours have had our tyres slashed!

They did my 05 Astra van in but left the Alfa Romeo Turbo alone, at least they have taste! Mostly VW, BMW and Audi hatred going on but nevertheless what a idiotic jealous moron!!!

Great start to 2014 :eek::crap::sad:

dangerous dave
01-01-2014, 15:12
They won't be hard to find, just look for someone with a really tiny penis...

TopCat
01-01-2014, 15:12
Woke up on new years day to a knock from the neighbourhood watch bloke do-gooder at 9am.

It seems myself and 20 odd of my neighbours have had our tyres slashed!

They did my 05 Astra van in but left the Alfa Romeo Turbo alone, at least they have taste! Mostly VW, BMW and Audi hatred going on but nevertheless what a idiotic jealous moron!!!

Great start to 2014 :eek::crap::sad:

Find em and slash them mate. Eye for an eye. Gutted for u tho. I had a kid try break in my car once. It's ****y

Red October
01-01-2014, 15:17
Bit weird really because some were done with Stanley knives and some with screwdrivers?

Almost as if it was a team event (or the knives got blunt as they went along), could have been the Romanians or Bulgarians making their mark already haha!

Guy at the top didn't get done and he's a partner at Norton Tyres, not being cynical but......:laugh:

TopCat
01-01-2014, 17:29
could have been the Romanians or Bulgarians making their mark already

Hahahaha!

Lowiepete
01-01-2014, 17:44
In a world where there are no consequences...

...brings back memories of when I had the R5 on the road. Someone was so jealous
of it, they had to key every panel :dearme::scratch:

Gutted for you :sad2:

Regards,
Steve

DaveL485
01-01-2014, 19:57
CCTV is the way forward.

That, or one of these would be my preference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQDy-5IQvuU

Auto Sentry guns FTMFW :agree:

Dre5gtt
01-01-2014, 20:18
Proximity sensors I have on my daily have saved my car many of times. I fooking hate them going off and have thought about taking the off my alarm, but I have caught a few scum bags over the years running off and because you have to walk past my car to get to my front door I always know when someone is coming even saved my push bike once which was at my front door

TopCat
01-01-2014, 20:52
Proximity sensors I have on my daily have saved my car many of times. I fooking hate them going off and have thought about taking the off my alarm, but I have caught a few scum bags over the years running off and because you have to walk past my car to get to my front door I always know when someone is coming even saved my push bike once which was at my front door

Give it ten years and this country will be like South Africa.

Dre5gtt
01-01-2014, 21:23
and that's when i ether piss off to the coast somewhere or f off abroad