PDA

View Full Version : Missing the old girl...

w35ty
26-12-2013, 23:26
Cars been off my drive for over a month now due to the f7 swap.. seems strange it not being there :cry: haha.. Cant wait to get her back!!!!

Nottswoody
27-12-2013, 10:09
Mine to poor gal is sat in the garage its not been touched in 7 weeks from mydaily to nothing... :( daddy hrs taking all my time at the mo..

DaveL485
27-12-2013, 11:43
Mine to poor gal is sat in the garage its not been touched in 7 weeks from mydaily to nothing... :( daddy hrs taking all my time at the mo..

Yup, between work, Dad duties, weather and everything else I havent used the Fuego since Blyton! Perfectly good track car sat there doing nowt :cry:
The Quadra has done 4 miles since it's last MOT test. The MOT expires Jan 9th :cry:

And now the 172 needs it's 3rd set of tyres in under 10k :cry: and road tax :cry::cry:

w35ty
27-12-2013, 16:17
Seems its not only me without their car and waiting for the nice weather to come back.. roll on next year!! :D

Brigsy
27-12-2013, 16:44
Best time of year to keep them in the garage/off road. I have used the van daily due to my peugeot's clutch failing and you cant get the power down whatsoever

bood
27-12-2013, 16:54
Me too. not used mine in ages can't wait for the better weather

scratcher
27-12-2013, 17:47
I've moved and left mine :laugh: Just can't be bothered with the poor thing anymore.
I'll probably leave it till the suns out and MOT it and use it as a daily :)

B18ftMOJO5
27-12-2013, 18:00
After changing clutch pedal and upper steering columb last week. The steering still had play found the mounting for steering rack had broken. Got it welded till mike reopens and that broke in two days. Ordered that and my ignition coil went, got that fitted the next day and my starter has failed. Oh and got to tax her again monday. My other half wants me to get rid of the car now :eek: hopefully 2014 will be trouble free touch wood.;)

w35ty
27-12-2013, 18:31
After changing clutch pedal and upper steering columb last week. The steering still had play found the mounting for steering rack had broken. Got it welded till mike reopens and that broke in two days. Ordered that and my ignition coil went, got that fitted the next day and my starter has failed. Oh and got to tax her again monday. My other half wants me to get rid of the car now :eek: hopefully 2014 will be trouble free touch wood.;)

Know how you feel with constant problems mate.. Takes the piss but once all sorted :smokin:

Nad-5GTT
27-12-2013, 18:36
Yep same story here mine's sorn and not likely to see the road till April/may.