PDA

View Full Version : DVD, AVI movie burner..????

raj
09-01-2009, 12:42
Im finding windows dvd maker abit unreliable.

can someone recommend a "free" burner that i can download.?

it must be able to burn dvds that are able to be played on your average dvd player.

im NOT looking for a dvd burner that burners in the data cd/dvd format as that will not play on my dvd player.

i want the burner so i can burn downloaded movies etc so being able to burn avi, mpeg etc would be good.

?

The new Bill J
09-01-2009, 12:46
ConvertXtodvd is what you want. It must be the easiest program in the world for burning avi/mpeg's etc into/onto DVDs.

Tiny Tim
09-01-2009, 12:50
I use a silly easy one at home... suits me well. Im sure its just called 'AVI to DVD Maker' or 'AVI to DVD Burner'

UNICRONICUS
09-01-2009, 12:59
ConvertXtodvd is what you want. It must be the easiest program in the world for burning avi/mpeg's etc into/onto DVDs.

Second :agree:

raj
09-01-2009, 14:17
i dont suppose one of you could send me this "ConvertXtodvd" via email.?
i can only find the trial versions for free online.

UNICRONICUS
09-01-2009, 14:43
Have you tried torrent sites for it?

raj
09-01-2009, 14:50
Have you tried torrent sites for it?
i thought someone would mention that.

i usually only download movies as ive experienced virus issue when downloading software in the past so im abit reluctant to do so. i suppose i can have a browse.

UNICRONICUS
09-01-2009, 14:51
I'm just saying that because I don't actually have the installer for the program anymore, otherwise I would send it to you. This link seems to be good http://www.mininova.org/tor/2154191 ;)

raj
09-01-2009, 17:56
I'm just saying that because I don't actually have the installer for the program anymore, otherwise I would send it to you. This link seems to be good http://www.mininova.org/tor/2154191 ;)

freaky! i actually downloaded that before i saw the above reply lol.

either im not understanding how to use it or im having to convert every bloody movie befre i can burn it to a dvd:brickwall:

i just want a drag n drop dvd burner like windows dvd maker:sad: