PDA

View Full Version : *Renault Turbo UK Festival 2014* in conjunction with French Car Show 6th-8th June

Pages : [1] 2

LeeR5GTT
01-12-2013, 22:21
THE RTOC NATIONAL DAY 2014 ANNOUNCEMENT

Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to announce the arrangements for next years National Day

Thanks to Big Steve and his survey earlier in the year, the committee have decided 2014 we will hold our annual meet at

FRENCH CAR SHOW AT CASTLE COMBE 6th-8th June 2014

* Full weekend camping
* 2 hour open pit lane exclusive for up to 35 RTOC only members
* Sunday RTOC parade laps for 1 hour exclusive to RTOC only members
* Club Stand

Gates open 6pm Friday 6th June, camping includes a large marquee, hog roasts, bbqs, music and much more :D

Pricing to be confirmed, as we are working hard behind the scenes to get the best possible deal for all our members :)

Apologies to members attending Sangliers 2014, it appears the two events will clash :(

It's southern, it's track time, it's a piss up in a field, it's whatever you make it, lets get together in force and have a cracking weekend :cool:

RTOC OFFICIAL NATIONAL DAY AT FCS PRICE LIST

SATURDAY SHOW DAY TICKET £9.95 (NO CAMPING)
Includes show goodie bag worth £15 & club parking if required & free vouchers for attractions
2014 Commemorative graphic
Access 8am-5pm Saturday wristband only
RTOC club stand

FCS WEEKENDER TICKET £29.95 (CAMPING)
Includes show goodie bag worth £15 & club parking if required
Arrival from 6pm Friday
Camping Friday & Saturday Nights
Access Sunday Chill Day
Free parade laps Sunday all day
RTOC club stand

FCS WEEKENDER VIP £44.95 (CAMPING)
Includes same as weekender PLUS Hog Roast BBQ Saturday night
Access to VIP Suite all day Saturday & Sunday
Commemorative graphics pack
RTOC club stand

FCS WEEKENDER TICKET £29.95 (NO CAMPING)

FCS WEEKENDER VIP £44.95 (NO CAMPING)

TRACK TIME

TWO HOUR OPEN PIT SESSION PM SLOT (SESSION 3) EXCLUSIVE TO RTOC
£50.00

ALL DAY PASSENGER WRISTBAND
£12.00

EXTRA DRIVER ALL DAY WRISTBAND
£12.00

FCS MERCHANDISE

SINGLE YEAR COMMEMORATIVE GRAPHIC 2014
£2.00
COMMEMORATIVE GRAPHICS PACK (2008-2013 WINDOW GRAPHICS)
£10.00

Please note:
These options will be available to buy from our club shop.
If you wish to buy one of these options and attend our National Day at a reduced rate as shown above (subsidised by the club) please purchase through us and NOT the FCS store.

Once you have paid for your ticket(s), FCS will post out your wristbands and tickets from April onwards till the event.

If anybody has any queries please PM me :)

robw
01-12-2013, 22:32
:agree::agree:

B18ftMOJO5
01-12-2013, 22:35
:):laugh::agree:

*MrB*
01-12-2013, 22:37
:cool: :cool: :cool:

Penfold aka The Dealer
01-12-2013, 22:42
Well done for finally getting something organised and confirmed.

Guybrush
01-12-2013, 22:49
Nice one :D
Last ND I did was also shared with FCS (2007)

Slammed 66
01-12-2013, 22:52
Big well done to lee for sorting this :agree::agree::agree:

Anything I can help with in the lead up to FCS, just let me know buddy

R5MJH
01-12-2013, 23:02
Shame it clashes with Sangliers :/

Brigsy
01-12-2013, 23:10
Dissappointed that it clashes with sangliers.

Ian S
01-12-2013, 23:18
The FSC can't change it's date. Can Sangliers change theirs?

FSC appears to ticks all the boxes.

IIRC, Mark Dow said they have 75% less people going and no lines and lines of Saxos. Instead £70,000 Renault heritage cars, Renault UK, F1, Renault owners club, etc, not like it used to be. Just the thing for the RTOC which is now a mostly classic car club with a few 'historic' track cars.

RTOC has maybe 500 members. Maybe 20(?) go to Sangliers. The club has to cater for the majority.

Blyton 2013 only about 33 members put their cars on the track with about 20 non members. RTOC can no longer hire a track for itself with so few people taking part, what that amounts to is the entire membership paying £5,000 (the loss) so 33 members can have a nice day out.

DaveL485
01-12-2013, 23:19
Well done for organising something. its a tough job.

However for 2 hours on track and 120 miles away from me (and I'm central) its unlikely I'll be inclined to attend unless its seriously cheap. The biggest allure (for me) has always been the open pit lane track time available and the lack of ****ers- the type that festoon shows like FCS.

turbo ted
01-12-2013, 23:23
sangliers win win

Ian S
01-12-2013, 23:33
I know, but it's quite small isn't it? FSC obviously isn't. It's a shame they clash.

Ian S
01-12-2013, 23:42
Even more of a shame then.

I think the Sangliers event date may have been set just before the FSC date. Mark Dow said French people went to this years FSC.

But the RTOC needs to have a stand at the FSC, it's probably the UK's premier French car / French classic car show and a lot of people will be there. The club needs to keep itself prominent and not be a tiny group of a few people hiding behind their own exclusive locked doors.

R5MJH
01-12-2013, 23:47
sangliers was set around 6th june 13 so 1 years planning i think atleast 6 people that i can think of will be @ sangliers but love the nd track day too

unfortunately mate you cant please everyone
but a great effort by lee anywayz and those that dont go to sangliers will at least have fcs

Logg
02-12-2013, 06:08
Well done for getting something sorted. :agree:

That's a shame it all clashes will be the first national day I'll miss in ten years. :sad2: already booked Eurostar and hotel for the euro trip.

But hey ho hope everyone has a great time at the FCS. :)

Fishey
02-12-2013, 06:12
Glad it's sorted, I went to fcs this year and thought it was excellent. Looking forward to next year!

TNT ANDY
02-12-2013, 06:32
Top work guys - This sounds exactly like the direction we need to be going in. It's a real shame about the clash with Sangliers, but like others have said - you can't please everyone.

I'm not too sure the the FCS aspect of it though, the last one we had as part of our ND was utter pants, hope it's not as poor as that, but like Ian has said - this is an important day for the French car scene in this country.

On a more positive note - it's very encouraging to see that there is still a hardcore RTOC committee working hard for our club. :agree:

Big Steve - Raider
02-12-2013, 06:54
Good work Lee and all the other Committee Peeps involved!! :niceone:

Should be a good one for the club! :)

mike's r5
02-12-2013, 08:50
Really looking forward to this, went fcs last year and it's a great weekend. :D

Tutuur
02-12-2013, 09:06
Don't want to throw any more salt onto the wounds but this seriously sucks!

Last years Sangliers was the first time a met a great group of you guys and i seriously wanted to make a weeks trip to the uk this year combined with ND cause i've never been there before.

Now it'll be a big consideration for me cause i really liked the lads i met last year!

Sangliers was announced to be on the 7th of June on the day itself btw.

I think i'll inform Xenon cause the Frenchies normally go to the UK with a whole group too...

Tutuur
02-12-2013, 09:15
Just sent out a pm to Stephane regarding this matter. I hope they're date is flexible!

If not i think i'll join where the majority of the guys that went to The Sangliers last year go...

Markd
02-12-2013, 10:12
Hi guys

We hate clashes as well and it's not just your French weekend.

Castle Combe only offer this date so it's fixed for 2014.

We will try and move it back next year for sure.

Good to see some great feedback for FCS13 on here. I know a few years back the purists didn't appreciate the volume of let's say boy racers.

Fcs is an option for RTOC and I will support the club 100% and do my best to make it a great weekend.

Thanks
Mark

Steevo
02-12-2013, 11:03
Well I for one am really pleased with this ND. :agree:

I understand after reading this thread why people have their frustrations but still, you can't please everyone. I went to FCS for the first time last year and that was at the Combe. The R5 GTTs were like magnets and from a publicity for the club perspective it should work wonders whilst giving plenty to do on the day.

I'll be there for sure

Adey aka Ewok
02-12-2013, 11:36
FCS was actually a good event this year. ill be there and on track, though i will defo take my old 5 for a blast out there it wont be up for all out track attack, can i throw the daily around aswell?

Hammer
02-12-2013, 11:43
This will be my second year as a reinvented RTOC member, and my first national day of any description since the mid 90's. So I for one am looking forward to it, it sounds like it will be a great weekend. I personally can't think of anywhere better for it to be located, but that's just my humble opinion.

Mr Raider
02-12-2013, 12:45
Great work guys, glad to see we have a ND 2014, shame about the clash with sangliers, although its an opportunity to show the FCS how rtoc roll and another track :) :agree:

Nottswoody
02-12-2013, 12:59
Great work guys, glad to see we have a ND 2014, shame about the clash with sangliers, although its an opportunity to show the FCS how rtoc roll and another track :) :agree:

I hope no one breaks down infront of thousands of people now that would be imbarresing :coffee:

Benjibrady
02-12-2013, 13:13
being southern im massively excited for this!

Shame for the sangliers guys.

As nottswoody said, i really dont want to break down infront of a countrys worth of frenchers :ashamed:

JRP
02-12-2013, 14:21
I guess on the plus side, it won't cost alot out of the coffers piggy backing on another event. More money for future years or website development.

Steevo
02-12-2013, 15:32
I'm a member and my views have been represented well. :agree:

I am not part of the Max Power 'krew' (a little old for that at 35 years old) yet thought FCS was an enjoyable event this year.

Last year ND clashed with dates for other people - like me.

You will never please everyone. Clearly.

chris
02-12-2013, 18:41
I think this will be a good day and there's no harm in trying a new format:)

Adey aka Ewok
02-12-2013, 18:48
im not going to lie, the last time we had it with FCS it was crap, though saying that FCS seems to have changed, less chav and every one seems to have grown up alot. was a really good show this year and id of been going again next year anyway, just be even better with more of the rtoc massive there. At the end of the day everyone cant be pleased and a few are already off on another trip but that's the way its going to be. atleast we are having some sort of meet up. there's nowt stopping people sorting a date in the future for a dedicated track day and having a meet up there too?

Ricardo
02-12-2013, 19:03
Dates are set, that's the way it is, I'm glad I've attended Sangliers already to know IMO it's an event 100% not to be missed. It's easy for me to say and I'm not going into hard sell convincing people otherwise but unless you've been, it's hard to explain just how amazing the Sangliers experience is.

I went to the last ND at FCS, what made it for me was the convoy and the night's drinking shenadigans at the campsite. The tracktime was the only reason I went to the show...... But again this is my opinion and my experience, everyone is different and I appreciate that.

Enjoy FCS, i'll enjoy Sangliers. Even if Sangliers rearrange the date I personally still won't go to FCS :)

car.crash
02-12-2013, 20:52
Im Happy to go anywhere and do whatever but the only day I can't do is the 7th of June.
So now I not only miss sangliers I miss national day.
Sod it, move Christmas Day to the 7th of June too.

Red October
02-12-2013, 20:55
Sounds really good both work for me tbh, we'll have something extra to do most the day other than fixing the car as per :) :agree:

TNT ANDY
02-12-2013, 21:28
Im Happy to go anywhere and do whatever but the only day I can't do is the 7th of June.
So now I not only miss sangliers I miss national day.
Sod it, move Christmas Day to the 7th of June too.

You got home then :laugh:

car.crash
02-12-2013, 21:29
You got home then :laugh:

Still on the m25 now lol.

Junglist
02-12-2013, 21:35
:( FCS is gonna be a great place to have national day. Shame it clashes with sangliers I thought the trip over to Belgium outweighed FCS by far so I will still be going again next year I hope there is still going to be a decent crowd making the trip I was expecting more peeps to go this year.
Imo not that it matters but the retro day at pod probs would have been a good place to have Nat day.
:)

R5MJH
02-12-2013, 21:53
:( FCS is gonna be a great place to have national day. Shame it clashes with sangliers I thought the trip over to Belgium outweighed FCS by far so I will still be going again next year I hope there is still going to be a decent crowd making the trip I was expecting more peeps to go this year.
Imo not that it matters but the retro day at pod probs would have been a good place to have Nat day.

we will still be at retro day dan next year for the unoffical frog pod day but nd is mainly about a track day not a strip lol

Junglist
02-12-2013, 22:49
we will still be at retro day dan next year for the unoffical frog pod day but nd is mainly about a track day not a strip lol

:agree: :cool:

TNT ANDY
03-12-2013, 06:42

Good call - the Sunday on this years ND was all about the Pod Retro schizzle, and to be fair was a really impressive show, loads going on. Couple that with a few beers and BBQ's and it's a no brainer.
:agree:

car.crash
03-12-2013, 09:31
The 7th is a no go for me but can pull off the 6th and 8th.
What day is the trackday?
Do we have a format on what's going on?

Guybrush
03-12-2013, 12:48
The 7th is a no go for me but can pull off the 6th and 8th.
What day is the trackday?
Do we have a format on what's going on?

FCS WEEKENDER TICKET £39.95 (CAMPING)
Arrival from 6pm Friday
Access Sunday Chill Day

Track day is 7th, the 8th just looks to be parade laps.

car.crash
03-12-2013, 12:52
Gutted :cry:

Thanks for looking gordon

Duncan Grier
04-12-2013, 11:11
For me I would of course prefer a dedicated RTOC ND but times are changing and there are advantages to a larger shared event

Shame there is only 2 hrs track time and does not warrent dragging the car down on trailer but think if the date is free will treat it as a fun day out and have a look around and soak up all the cars :agree:

Not sure we will camp over and just attedn for the day but again see nearer the time

Maybe I treat all the little hot hatches to the S3 tfsi powered vx220 I have just finished :cooter:

Had hoped to do something with the vag rwd 5 early 2014 but I have a new project car for myself and may have to let that one go :cry:

DG

Duncan Grier
04-12-2013, 11:48
Loooook-out....... shop-boy Mk2 :laugh:

LOL I would need many many many years of buying and selling to take that title

I only have 2 garages and dont want to store it on the drive long term. Of course have a track only beast (which is still ready for some tweaks and finish off when time allows) the new project car and a love bus for family chores and towing etc

Im told by my wife (aka the boss) that that is more than enough for a real boy :ashamed:

So the 5 is in real question - was going to either drop another 20V t in the front of tfsi k04 lump in the boot - the V6 SC/ V8 options in the boot looked bloody tight. See what happens :coffee: would still like to build / own it

I am about to release the latest project car completed and will post some pics and details up to share - 375bhp k04 direct fuel injection TFSI and 6 speed VAG conversion into VX220 turbo. Full nut and bolt rebuild and other than a load of custom work has fancy brakes / suspension, full respray etc etc. Been a solid 6 month build!!

Its so good.....................yep thats the next project car for myself, although mulling over the RS4 engine / new V6 SC lump and poss something a bit different with the bodywork.

DG

Guybrush
04-12-2013, 11:49
Shame there is only 2 hrs track time and does not warrent dragging the car down on trailer but think if the date is free will treat it as a fun day out and have a look around and soak up all the cars :agree:

There are 3x2 hour. Sessions on the Saturday.
Perhaps a deal could be done for people wanting multi-session track time?

Duncan Grier
04-12-2013, 11:51
There are 3x2 hour. Sessions on the Saturday.
Perhaps a deal could be done for people wanting multi-session track time?

Ok that could possibly work :agree:

DG

DaveL485
04-12-2013, 12:05
Ok that could possibly work :agree:

DG

£65/session on the FCS site

http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/track

Although like I said before all my posts were deleted :crap:, i'll wait and see what deal is struck. Maybe we should rent a multi-car truck between us Duncan LOL

Guybrush
04-12-2013, 12:07
I kept all the productive posts... You mean none of your ones made it? :laugh: :wasntme:

Adey aka Ewok
09-12-2013, 17:54
have the other turbo clubs been informed? would be good to get some other renault turbos there. i know its always the same reply but would be good to see some?

TNT ANDY
09-12-2013, 18:34
I've posted up in the 'Northern Renault' Group - Mainly Megan's but still a jolly nice bunch

Markd
09-12-2013, 19:00
Hi guys

Event is attended by

RAOC
ROC - national day
Alpine Owners club
Meganesport
Clio197/200
Twingosport
Cliosport

To name a few and of course big Renault stand

Adey aka Ewok
09-12-2013, 19:13
good stuff, raoc, 21toc r5gordini worth a shot?

TNT ANDY
09-12-2013, 21:17
Can't hurt can it?

DaveL485
09-12-2013, 23:17
21toc

:wasntme::sad2::cry:

Mart
10-12-2013, 09:05
Confirmation from Xenon - Sangliers event/date remains unchanged.

R5MJH
10-12-2013, 09:22
Confirmation from Xenon - Sangliers event/date remains unchanged.

didnt think they would change tbh im in the same boat as you, i would of liked the week before as wsr is on the same weekend as 2013 never mind least we will be there mart:agree:

pity the nd is on the same weekend as i know you love trackdays too

Mart
10-12-2013, 09:52
Yep, it's unfortunate mate, but I probably wouldn't have gone to ND @ FCS anyway - I went once (previous ND), and that was enough.

Anyway, no need to keep treading that same path; I'm sure peeps will enjoy ND as much as we'll enjoy Sangliers :agree:

TNT ANDY
10-12-2013, 12:18
Yep, it's unfortunate mate, but I probably wouldn't have gone to ND @ FCS anyway - I went once (previous ND), and that was enough.

Anyway, no need to keep treading that same path; I'm sure peeps will enjoy ND as much as we'll enjoy Sangliers :agree:

Lol, I wishI were going to Sangliers again next year with you guys, but I just can't afford the time off work next year, so I'm kinda hoping that the FCS scene has changed dramatically otherwise In gonna have to get some air suspension sorted, and sum gul wrong doors innit.

For the love of god.

Adey aka Ewok
10-12-2013, 12:32
lol, i cant comment for what 2014 will be like but 13 was great. last time i went before that was the rtoc nat day tied in with it and that was ****e. lots of track and classic stuff there this year, a great atmosphere, lots of friendly people and no grief on the day :agree:

Matt Cole
10-12-2013, 12:33
Hi guys

We hate clashes as well and it's not just your French weekend.

Castle Combe only offer this date so it's fixed for 2014.

We will try and move it back next year for sure.

Good to see some great feedback for FCS13 on here. I know a few years back the purists didn't appreciate the volume of let's say boy racers.

Fcs is an option for RTOC and I will support the club 100% and do my best to make it a great weekend.

Thanks
Mark

Top man Mark! Im hoping RTOC has a big impact on the weekend.

For all the Sangliers lot, maybe consider attending ND at FCS for the good of the club? End of the day the club here is what its all about, not a drive out with the French over some hills.:p

Ooohhh (waiting for the brick missiles!):D

Alex
10-12-2013, 15:24
I fairness the French dudes make a massive effort to attend our ND so I think it's only right people make the effort to go to them. Maybe next year we'll have an ND that doesn't clash with anything!

For me, I'd love to attend Sangliers and go gallivanting across the French countryside. There's no way I'll have the time or money unfortunatley :crap:

R5MJH
10-12-2013, 15:50
I fairness the French dudes make a massive effort to attend our ND so I think it's only right people make the effort to go to them. Maybe next year we'll have an ND that doesn't clash with anything!

For me, I'd love to attend Sangliers and go gallivanting across the French countryside. There's no way I'll have the time or money unfortunatley :crap:

alot of the people that went to sangliers last year like ourselves are saving £10 a week so you dont notice it so much this is plenty for the whole weekend believe me mate

Guybrush
10-12-2013, 15:52
Wonder if Mark can liase with the frenchies to avoid future clashes.... MARK ?
Even if RTOC ND15 isn't at FCS, would be good to have a clash free calendar.

R5MJH
10-12-2013, 16:01
Wonder if Mark can liase with the frenchies to avoid future clashes.... MARK ?
Even if RTOC ND15 isn't at FCS, would be good to have a clash free calendar.

sangliers only started a few years ago and its normally last weekend of may or first weekend in june so as long as future nd's aren't on these dates then there wont be any clashing mate

Guybrush
10-12-2013, 16:21
sangliers only started a few years ago and its normally last weekend of may or first weekend in june so as long as future nd's aren't on these dates then there wont be any clashing mate

wasn't the date next year a change from the normal formula? seem to recall Mart commenting this.

R5MJH
10-12-2013, 16:41
wasn't the date next year a change from the normal formula? seem to recall Mart commenting this.

yes only by 1 week for some reason 2014 is on the first saturday in june, 2013 was the last saturday in may, and i believe 2012 was the same, as i said earlier it would of been better if it was the same in 2014 as the world series renault is on again in spa the same weekend, this was awesome last year which ended for us taking a lap around spa f1 track, my videos posted somewhere, but all it means for us this year is a trip to the ring instead on the sunday instead of spa, still will be a awesome weekend, and until youve been you will never understand how awesome this weekend is, banter, eating, drinking, and some unreal renaults at the meet, also some great frenchies that put on a great event and meal for us:agree::agree:

Alex
10-12-2013, 21:45
alot of the people that went to sangliers last year like ourselves are saving £10 a week so you dont notice it so much this is plenty for the whole weekend believe me mate

A fair idea. Unfortunately having a young family also means I personally am unable to go. :crap:

smithyr5gt
26-12-2013, 20:08
i have just read through all the comments on hear and still cant see how many are going to this and how many are going over the water? i will be going to FCS. and this will be my first big show with my raider. i hope more people are going to this as i havent met anyone from this club yet, :cry:

Steevo
26-12-2013, 23:32
i have just read through all the comments on hear and still cant see how many are going to this and how many are going over the water? i will be going to FCS. and this will be my first big show with my raider. i hope more people are going to this as i havent met anyone from this club yet, :cry:

I'm going mate. Nice to see another owner from Bath too:agree:

smithyr5gt
27-12-2013, 07:26
nice!! a local :cool:
we will have to meet up before. chat car crap :laugh:

Steevo
27-12-2013, 19:40
You don't want to get me started on talking car crap, you'll never get away!

smithyr5gt
27-12-2013, 21:50
to late!!!! ha ha

Steevo
30-12-2013, 21:37
to late!!!! ha ha

:laugh: told you

smithyr5gt
30-12-2013, 22:30
its good to talk lol

Benjibrady
31-12-2013, 17:48
Another from bath :) shall we try a sw mini meet

smithyr5gt
01-01-2014, 08:04
good idea. im free sunday ?

Adam 005
12-01-2014, 11:25
I might go to this as it's on the door step for me. No track time for me as DB level is quite low at combe:(

Romil Davda
12-01-2014, 12:17
I attended FCS last year and had a great time. I did the 2 hour open pit and the track is quick, easyish on the brakes and great fun. I had just put in a secondhand engine put in a few weeks before, so I was testing and tuning. It was interesting plumbing in the boost controler the wrong way and watching the boost go off the gauge!

There is loads to see and do, you will not get bored.

Who would be up for track time?

TNT ANDY
12-01-2014, 14:51
I attended FCS last year and had a great time. I did the 2 hour open pit and the track is quick, easyish on the brakes and great fun. I had just put in a secondhand engine put in a few weeks before, so I was testing and tuning. It was interesting plumbing in the boost controler the wrong way and watching the boost go off the gauge!

There is loads to see and do, you will not get bored.

off at the 1st :cry:

DaveL485
12-01-2014, 19:27

Any news on costs?

*MrB*
13-01-2014, 20:03
For people ordering tickets are we to choose club parking as part of RTOC then??

I'm going to order tickets over the weekend

Guybrush
13-01-2014, 20:16
I'd hang on, as the intention is that the RTOC shop will sell our FCS tickets. Expect a discount and parking/track stuff sorted as part of it.

car.crash
13-01-2014, 21:26
Why the 7th why :cry:

*MrB*
13-01-2014, 22:25
I'd hang on, as the intention is that the RTOC shop will sell our FCS tickets. Expect a discount and parking/track stuff sorted as part of it.

Cool I'll sit tight for a bit then, thanks Guy:agree:

Os8472
14-01-2014, 13:36
Dunno if this has been confirmed yet but apparently sangliers event has been cancelled :(

Has anyone got any info on this?

Slammed 66
14-01-2014, 13:44
Yeah sangliers is cancelled. I've spoken to a couple of the French guys on Facebook and they're promising something big for next year instead.

Plans may be afoot for an RTOC foreign trip later in the year but that's to be confirmed.

So now let's get on it and have a great National Day at FCS. I'm looking forward to this now as I didn't want to miss N/D, and now I don't have to :D

There's going to be plenty to see and do at FCS and a change of venue will please quite a lot of people :agree:

FCS here we come :smokin:

Nad-5GTT
14-01-2014, 14:00
Totally agree Slammed 66, really looking forward to this. Let's get some happiness back in this club. :)

Tutuur
14-01-2014, 17:16
Jasper (jesus2) e-mailed Xenon and the problem is the dealership where it was held last year isn't available this year. Also all other venues in the neighborhood are either occupied or way too expensive.

Guess i'll be attending ND too in that case!

R5MJH
14-01-2014, 17:26
The dealership where it was held last year isn't available this year.

i thought this was more than likely the problem:cry:

Tutuur
14-01-2014, 17:29
Well it's not that bad this time as that frees up time for ND :D

R5MJH
14-01-2014, 17:34
Well it's not that bad this time as that frees up time for ND :D

i suppose and the frenchies can do fcs as well now, im not sure what to do yet, guess we will see when the time comes but i do like the sound of the ring/ wsr spa weekend, :scratch::scratch::cool::D

Junglist
14-01-2014, 19:55
What's the crack with camping this year? Last year camping was full when I tried to book.
Have we started the RTOC list yet?

Tutuur
14-01-2014, 19:59
I hope Rtoc buys camping tickets?

I would be up for atleast one and maybe more!

Junglist
14-01-2014, 20:03
Are we all just buying tickets /camping etc from the FCS website? Any discount at all? Is there a limit to the amount of cars in the RTOC stand ? Are peeps doing Friday, Saturday and Sunday ? Who's going.

R5MJH
14-01-2014, 20:06
Are we all just buying tickets /camping etc from the FCS website? Any discount at all? Is there a limit to the amount of cars in the RTOC stand ? Are peeps doing Friday, Saturday and Sunday ? Who's going.

im sure they will offer camping guys

its only january once rtoc speak to fcs hopefully they will get a rtoc discount again

Junglist
14-01-2014, 20:09
im sure they will offer camping guys

its only january once rtoc speak to fcs hopefully they will get a rtoc discount again

Ahh ok so nothing has been sorted yet? Apart from the venue.

Matt Cole
14-01-2014, 20:14
Attending list:
1. Matt cole

R5MJH
14-01-2014, 20:14
Ahh ok so nothing has been sorted yet? Apart from the venue.

yeak once one of the cm get onto them, they will grab maybe 50 tickets, camping etc and then sell them through the rtoc club shop boss, dont stress it theres plenty of time:laugh::agree:

Junglist
14-01-2014, 20:17
yeak once one of the cm get onto them, they will grab maybe 50 tickets, camping etc and then sell them through the rtoc club shop boss, dont stress it theres plenty of time:laugh::agree:

I want my ticket right now. :D

R5MJH
14-01-2014, 20:19
I want my ticket right now. :D
pmsl wants dont gettt:laugh::laugh::laugh:

put yourself on the attending list danny boy:agree:

chris
14-01-2014, 20:21
Yea we are speaking to mark Dow now guys, anytime soon lee will put an announcement up for you and hopefully there will be club discounts. If we start a list like Matt just has but put if you want to track your car or if you just want to put your car on stand or if your just bringing yourselves along also if your camping would be great to get some idea of numbers:)

Junglist
14-01-2014, 20:23
I'll keep you company on the list :laugh:

3. Nad-5Gtt dam you Dan :D

Looks like I win again :laugh:

Nad-5GTT
14-01-2014, 20:26
Looks like I win again :laugh:

:laugh::ashamed: I hope it's not a sign :eek:.

LeeR5GTT
14-01-2014, 20:48
Camping and stand please

Done :agree:

Tutuur
14-01-2014, 20:49
You going to keep up a list Chris?

Arthur and probably Jan, camping
I'm sure Jesus 2 will be going too!

chris
14-01-2014, 20:55
You going to keep up a list Chris?

Arthur and probably Jan, camping
I'm sure Jesus 2 will be going too!

Any of the committee will keep editing the lists to keep it tidy will be good to meet you:agree:

Chrispraider
14-01-2014, 21:28
too many 9`s here:confused:

when you stand what do you mean :confused:

Junglist
14-01-2014, 21:33

Some peeps might just be attending without their Renault?

LeeR5GTT
14-01-2014, 21:36

It means your renault turbo will be on the club stand mate

Nad-5GTT
14-01-2014, 21:39
Put me down for car on club stand please and poss camping

Chrispraider
14-01-2014, 21:39
oh right... don`t think mines quite up to that yet. Unless I get the respray done before. Hope the house sells before then I can soend all my money on the 5 lol

Chrispraider
14-01-2014, 21:40
:laugh::laugh:
Some peeps might just be attending without their Renault?

Chrispraider
14-01-2014, 21:42
lee what happened to the yorkshire bond?? putting me down to 11!!:laugh:

LeeR5GTT
14-01-2014, 21:46
oh right... don`t think mines quite up to that yet. Unless I get the respray done before. Hope the house sells before then I can soend all my money on the 5 lol

Doesn't need to be a show winner mate, at retro show my 5 was full to brim of camping gear :laugh:

Tutuur
14-01-2014, 21:46
I see some people filled in stand? Do we have to give our preference regarding that?

As obviously coming all the way from NL i would like my 9 (which i'll probably take) to put on stand!

chris
14-01-2014, 21:51
I see some people filled in stand? Do we have to give our preference regarding that?

As obviously coming all the way from NL i would like my 9 (which i'll probably take) to put on stand!

I will put you down as you want to be on the stand. Some people will come without a Renault and just camp with everyone just we may need to give the show organisers an idea of how many cars we will be bring

R5MJH
14-01-2014, 22:01

the 9 better be there or otherwise matey:laugh:

Tutuur
14-01-2014, 22:19
Taking the 9 will set me back 2,5 times as much as taking the Dci but it's kinda fun too!

chris
14-01-2014, 22:39
Remember add if you want stand camping track and so on

Ian S
15-01-2014, 00:08
We need a spread sheet with all the option along the top and the names down the side.

Saturday only
Sunday only
Weekend
Track (Saturday)
Stand
Maybe there's Friday camping?
Saturday camping.

We need a list more urgently of the people definitely tracking so we can know whether to buy in advance the whole 35 car session or just part of it.

3. Chris / Laura /camping /track/stand
6. LeeR5GTT / just want a weekend away from the wife/ camping/ stand/ maybe track
7. Slammed 66 (Ross) no wife - camping - stand - quite possibly track time
9. Ashy / camping / track / stand
10. Pigsnake +1 / camping / track
11. Chrisraider /camping / poss track
12. TNT Andy (+Fluffy)/ Camping / Track
17. Guybrush - camping/track/stand
21. Jesus track/camping
22. Alistair track/camping
24. Jasper (Jesus II) /camping / stand / track
25.Romil Davda stand/ track
27. Fishy track,
27. Fishy's +1 / track
28. Daz5774 + 1 / stand / track / poss camping
29. OS8472, (Turbo Toaster) / Camping fri+sat / Track
= possibly 16 on track so far.

1. Matt cole
2. Dan y / Carrie / camping /stand
4. Nad - 5gtt /stand / poss camp
5. Jeusus
6. LeeR5GTT / just want a weekend away from the wife/ camping/ stand/ maybe track
8. Arthur / jan /camping/stand
12. TNT Andy (+Fluffy)/ Camping fri + sat / Track
13. Jules
14. Dre5gtt / club stand
15. Steevo - Club Stand / camping
16. Casper camping - stand
18. MrB / club stand
19. smithyr5gt. camping/stand/weekend ticket.
20. jp racing camping/weekend ticket
21. Jesus track/camping
23. Ian M /Stand
25. Romil Davda
26. Johnp +1 /weekend camping / stand
27. Fishey +1 Saturday / track

Tutuur
16-01-2014, 19:39
So what are you're plans regarding the weekend?

Is there going to be a convoy arriving there friday night?

Junglist
16-01-2014, 21:43
So what are you're plans regarding the weekend?

Is there going to be a convoy arriving there friday night?

That's my plan and stay till Sunday. I think there was Friday camping last year. But camping sold out fast last year.

Tutuur
16-01-2014, 22:12
Exactly why i hope the club shop will be sorted with tickets soon!

Hoolio
17-01-2014, 19:08
I'm sure this has been spotted but...........http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/requests/clubs

smithyr5gt
17-01-2014, 19:09
im sure i read somewhere the gates open at 6 on the Friday night?? so there must be camping Friday??

does anyone know for sure?

Hoolio
17-01-2014, 19:13
"Campers can arrive from 6pm Friday 6th June / Site must be vacated by 5pm Sunday 8th June"

smithyr5gt
17-01-2014, 19:17
:cool:

new i had seen it somewhere!

do we have to just keep checking this daily or will the names on the list above be sent a private message once tickets are available?

sorry for all the questions. just this is my first time!! :laugh:

Tutuur
17-01-2014, 19:22
I'm sure this has been spotted but...........http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/requests/clubs

Good deal for the ones organising it!

Tutuur
21-01-2014, 19:28
So please tell me about convoys, arrival time etc.

I want to make a timetible for the european guys so am curious what you guys think.
I mainly want to do it now as i'd like to know what i can expect and book ferry already.

Also to convince others to go with me! Any deal being arranged for the clubshop?

Ian S
21-01-2014, 20:14
We are trying to find a way to subsidise this event for RTOC members but the amount of options and extras in the FCS shop ticket list makes it difficult as the FCS shop doesn't seem to be able to handle the ticket sales for us as happened before in 2007, with a discount code or such like.

http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/store/

Tutuur
21-01-2014, 20:23
Maybe a call or email to the fcs organisers would help?

Ian S
21-01-2014, 20:43
That have been many calls and emails both ways since before the event was announced here which is how we know the FCS shop can't accommodate a club discounted price.

Tutuur
21-01-2014, 21:02
So with other words: instead of waiting i could aswell buy my ticket there and be done?:)

LeeR5GTT
21-01-2014, 21:17
So with other words: instead of waiting i could aswell buy my ticket there and be done?:)

I am speaking with the organiser Arthur, trying to work out a solution :agree:

Tutuur
21-01-2014, 21:32
Please let me know asap mate :agree:

LeeR5GTT
21-01-2014, 22:38
Please let me know asap mate :agree:

Will do buddy :agree:

LeeR5GTT
24-01-2014, 22:10
RTOC OFFICIAL NATIONAL DAY AT FCS PRICE LIST

SATURDAY SHOW DAY TICKET £9.95 (NO CAMPING)
Includes show goodie bag worth £15 & club parking if required & free vouchers for attractions
Access 8am-5pm Saturday wristband only
RTOC club stand

FCS WEEKENDER TICKET £29.95 (CAMPING)
Arrival from 6pm Friday
Access Sunday Chill Day
RTOC club stand

FCS WEEKENDER VIP £44.95 (CAMPING)
Includes same as weekender PLUS Hog Roast BBQ Saturday night
Access to VIP Suite all day Saturday & Sunday
Commemorative graphics pack
RTOC club stand

FCS WEEKENDER TICKET £29.95 (NO CAMPING)

FCS WEEKENDER VIP £44.95 (NO CAMPING)

TRACK TIME

TWO HOUR OPEN PIT SESSION PM SLOT (SESSION 3) EXCLUSIVE TO RTOC
£50.00

ALL DAY PASSENGER WRISTBAND
£12.00

EXTRA DRIVER ALL DAY WRISTBAND
£12.00

FCS MERCHANDISE

SINGLE YEAR COMMEMORATIVE GRAPHIC 2014
£2.00
COMMEMORATIVE GRAPHICS PACK (2008-2013 WINDOW GRAPHICS)
£10.00

Please note

these options will be available to buy from our club shop within the next few days.
If you wish to buy one of these options and attend our National Day at a reduced rate as shown above (subsidised by the club) please purchase through us and NOT the FCS store.

Once you have paid for your ticket(s), FCS will post out your wristbands and tickets from April onwards till the event.

If anybody has any queries please PM me :)

*MrB*
24-01-2014, 22:12
:cool:

Hoolio
24-01-2014, 22:29
Nice one bud.

Tutuur
24-01-2014, 23:09
They didn't provide any discount for the VIP tickets?

I see £10 discount for normal tickets incl. Camping and £55 for vip tickets which is the normal price. So basically i would pay £25 for hog roast?

Ian S
25-01-2014, 00:00
RTOC is giving its members £10 off the £20 entrance fee and the 2 hour afternoon track time is an extra £15 off the block booking discounted price we got.

We've not subsidised the camping or VIP extra.

Tutuur
25-01-2014, 08:24
Please read my post again and you'll see you've made a mistake.

Shame the discount is only for days ticket since atleast all of the foreigners are going to stay for the weekend. Hell i think even 50% will stay for the weekend...

LeeR5GTT
25-01-2014, 08:44
Please read my post again and you'll see you've made a mistake.

Shame the discount is only for days ticket since atleast all of the foreigners are going to stay for the weekend. Hell i think even 50% will stay for the weekend...

The show ticket for "The weekender + camping" is at a reduced rate also.

Tutuur
25-01-2014, 08:46
Sorry for being a pain but then you guys need to communicate better...

Well, in that case i'm going for weekend without vip :agree:

LeeR5GTT
25-01-2014, 09:03
Sorry for being a pain but then you guys need to communicate better...

Well, in that case i'm going for weekend without vip :agree:

Good man :)

Nad-5GTT
25-01-2014, 10:08
Good work RTOC :agree:

andybond
25-01-2014, 14:18
Lee ,

Is the prices per person ?

For instance is the option for camping ( @ £54.95 ) and then take a youngster ( at £54.95 ) the only option ?

LeeR5GTT
25-01-2014, 14:50
Lee ,

Is the prices per person ?

For instance is the option for camping ( @ £54.95 ) and then take a youngster ( at £54.95 ) the only option ?

Andy, just spoke with Mark Dow and if your son is under 14 then he doesn't need to pay anything :agree:

andybond
25-01-2014, 15:02
Andy, just spoke with Mark Dow and if your son is under 14 then he doesn't need to pay anything :agree:

Junglist
25-01-2014, 16:04
My Mrs isn't under 14. :scared: are the prices per person. ? Danke. :agree:

Tutuur
25-01-2014, 16:32
i think so!

LeeR5GTT
25-01-2014, 19:11
My Mrs isn't under 14. :scared: are the prices per person. ? Danke. :agree:

Afraid so dan, unless you stick your lass in the boot on the way in ;)

5teve L
25-01-2014, 19:50
So is it £54.95 for the VIP, then £50 open pit track time as well ?? £104.95 :eek: or have I read that wrong.

Also the standard weekend ticket price is the same as the standard weekend with camping @ £29.95??

Penfold aka The Dealer
25-01-2014, 20:26
So is it £54.95 for the VIP, then £50 open pit track time as well ?? £104.95 :eek: or have I read that wrong.

Also the standard weekend ticket price is the same as the standard weekend with camping @ £29.95??

£104 for 2 hours track time... Struggle to gets members to attend exclusive track days for £65... Let's alone £104!!!... Hopefully your wrong steve... But I doubt it

LeeR5GTT
25-01-2014, 20:31

No, you have read that correct.

Why would you not camp over and miss the full experience of an RTOC National weekender?

This has been done to incurage all members to camp over and get involved :agree:

LeeR5GTT
25-01-2014, 20:32
£104 for 2 hours track time... Struggle to gets members to attend exclusive track days for £65... Let's alone £104!!!... Hopefully your wrong steve... But I doubt it

It's not just 2 hours track time though, it's the full weekend experience.

LeeR5GTT
25-01-2014, 20:35
If you opt for bringing your own BBQ and pick the standard weekender option your package will come to £79.95 inc track time. Seems good value to me, and that's coming from a northerner

Nottswoody
25-01-2014, 23:05

It was £10 to attend and still they didn't go .. Just saying :crap:

Penfold aka The Dealer
25-01-2014, 23:18
It was £10 to attend and still they didn't go .. Just saying :crap:

To many tight gits in the club...

Hope we get plenty of people on track... Won't look good for rtoc if only a handful cars on track...

Markd
26-01-2014, 00:55
If anyone wants any info etc from the organisers of of French Car Show just drop me an email if Lee cannot help and I will try and check in now and again

As Lee says it's a full weekend and for campers we are are hiring massive marquee bar entertainment lighting etc

The show has various aspects free as well as well as big stage and cat walk to get car snapped free and free parades all day Sunday

We have traders like

Goodridge
Scorpion
Cazan Racing
Ktec
Auto finesse
Monster tuning
Flux
Lassa tyres (Bridgestone)
Kleen freaks
And many more
Forge Motorsport
Bilstein
PFC mag

Loads freebies etc

Thanks
Mark
Mark@performancefrenchcars.co.uk

LeeR5GTT
26-01-2014, 20:59
Hi guys, just an update, VIP weekender tickets have now been reduced accordingly. (£44.95)

I will update the thread once the tickets are in the club shop :agree:

LiamR
26-01-2014, 23:00
Hi guys, just an update, VIP weekender tickets have now been reduced accordingly. (£44.95)

I will update the thread once the tickets are in the club shop :agree:

That's me sold :agree: I will be def be coming to my first National Day and bringing/dragging 3 others with me :)

jermaine666
02-02-2014, 23:27
Just a heads up for the people who are thinking of going on track,
the noise limit is 100db and u have to hold your revs at 4.5k

I wanted to go on track but my side exit is too loud:sad2:

m1n1 (Jasper)
03-02-2014, 10:55
100 db.... I hope mine is silent enough.
And I don't have to bring my slicks with me either :(

Tutuur
03-02-2014, 11:59
How about the tickets? Is still don't see them :confused:

boysie
03-02-2014, 20:57
yea, I was just looking in shop for them too:scratch:

Bigfoot
03-02-2014, 21:03
Sorry not had a chance to put in the shop yet due to other commitments, will hopefully put it in place within next couple of days once I have caught up with things.

Tutuur
09-02-2014, 16:16
Still no tickets :(

Junglist
09-02-2014, 20:47
What's the majority of peeps doing then VIP or normal weekend camping.
Time to book.

Tutuur
09-02-2014, 21:11
Thinking about vip just for ease of the bbq, hope it's worth it!

Junglist
09-02-2014, 21:18
Thinking about vip just for ease of the bbq, hope it's worth it!

I was too but I didn't want to be the only one. Wanted to stick with the crowd really.

Tutuur
09-02-2014, 22:26
Well Jasper, jankees, Jan and me are going to do the same so you won't be alone :D

Bigfoot
10-02-2014, 09:56
Apologies for the delay, they can now be found in the club shop :)

m1n1 (Jasper)
10-02-2014, 12:03
Hmm, I wanted to order the tickets but get the message: "Sorry, we are not shipping to your region at this time."
I guess we'll find a solution for this :)

Bigfoot
10-02-2014, 12:15
I will check that out later on today and find out why its setup like that, maybe its something to do with the group it is in for shipping out.

andybond
10-02-2014, 12:16
I will check that out later on today and find out why its setup like that, maybe its something to do with the group it is in for shipping out.

If they wont ship abroad , get a batch sent to me and Ill post them out ..

Tutuur
10-02-2014, 16:41
If it doesn't work out we'll have them sent to Romil.
Going to gather at his/near his place anyway so he could hand them over then.

Bigfoot
10-02-2014, 16:57
Sending them abroad is not a problem, its just a problem with the system not allowing it, haven't had a chance to take a look yet as not sure if its setting where nobody can purchase it or its just abroad

boysie
10-02-2014, 19:38
I have just tried ordering 2 and I got "sorry, not shipping to your region" and that's shipping to huddersfield:scratch:

Johnp
10-02-2014, 20:11
I just got 2 Vip jobby's and it all went through ok :)

*MrB*
10-02-2014, 21:07
No shipping to Cornwall :crap:

Bigfoot
10-02-2014, 22:24
Ok will check out what difference between them tomorrow if the VIP version works fine

*MrB*
10-02-2014, 22:26
I just wanted 2 standard non camping tickets :agree:

Bigfoot
11-02-2014, 08:43
I just got 2 Vip jobby's and it all went through ok :)

I wonder if yours worked because you ordered the dial kit to go with it.

Good excuse order tickets and some other items and you will be fine :laugh: nothing quite like forcing some sales through the club shop :wasntme:

Bigfoot
11-02-2014, 09:00
***GOOD NEWS***

You can now order tickets with no postage :)

m1n1 (Jasper)
11-02-2014, 10:14
:agree: tickets booked! Vip & Track :)
thanks for the fix!

Tutuur
11-02-2014, 11:15
Vip weekender ticket booked too:agree:

Romil Davda
11-02-2014, 11:37
VIP camping and Track Time just booked and paid for ;)

*MrB*
11-02-2014, 18:07
Booked up earlier for the day :cool:

w35ty
11-02-2014, 19:36
Gonna book this.. Vip camping and track.. Only thing is im sure my 3" sidey and 2" screamer at 4500rpm going to be rather lound?!? Lol :scratch: not heard it yet as cars still coming together but can imagine it now...

jesus in the seat of a 5
11-02-2014, 19:40
Gonna book this.. Vip camping and track.. Only thing is im sure my 3" sidey and 2" screamer at 4500rpm going to be rather lound?!? Lol :scratch: not heard it yet as cars still coming together but can imagine it now...

:laugh:..just wait till they db test the coupe bud...:laugh:, may need a back up plan..:D

w35ty
11-02-2014, 19:48
:laugh:..just wait till they db test the coupe bud...:laugh:, may need a back up plan..:D

Haha!! :agree:

Pigsnake
11-02-2014, 20:20
Track time and VIP camping sorted.:) looking forward to this.:agree:

boysie
11-02-2014, 20:50
just tried again and went through ok this time:agree:

2 vip camping booked:D

jesus in the seat of a 5
11-02-2014, 20:55
Track time and VIP camping sorted.:) looking forward to this.:agree:

im with him.....:D

smithyr5gt
11-02-2014, 21:08
hope they dont sell out by next week. :cry:

Nad-5GTT
12-02-2014, 05:03
VIP weekender booked up :)

smithyr5gt
12-02-2014, 07:35
you bringing the beat mate?

Tutuur
12-02-2014, 09:22
Looking forward to it lads! Let the massive sale begin :D

Guybrush
12-02-2014, 11:36
VIP camping and Track Time bought.
Now to get the car ready :scared::scared::p

Nad-5GTT
12-02-2014, 16:32
you bringing the beat mate?

Ye I'll be in the five bud :) be good to finally meet you ;)

TopCat
12-02-2014, 16:53
Ye I'll be in the five bud :) be good to finally meet you ;)

Sleepless in Seattle going on here...

Slammed 66
12-02-2014, 17:10
Sleepless in Seattle going on here...

Brokeback mountain when you turn up :cooter:

smithyr5gt
12-02-2014, 19:36
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
we have been talking about r5s since my last one. must be 5. 6 years now and never face to face :wasntme:

TopCat
12-02-2014, 21:53
Brokeback mountain when you turn up :cooter:

Sore crack mountain when you and Chris turn up...

U only bought the phase 1 so no one raised eyebrows at all the time you're spending together.

I thought it was lacquer peel on your bonnet- clearly it's jism

Junglist
15-02-2014, 10:40
VIP weekend camping ticket bought.
Sadly the Mrs will no longer be attending :beer:

Matt Cole
22-02-2014, 18:39
Bump for this chaps.:D

mike's r5
03-03-2014, 08:36
VIP tickets booked for me too

Pete Bishop
03-03-2014, 20:22
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Hi mate
what will the RTOC itinerary be for the saturday & sunday. And what price for sunday only

Junglist
11-03-2014, 15:24
When should I expect to receive tickets. ? :cool:

Tutuur
11-03-2014, 16:57
April iirc

Tutuur
13-03-2014, 07:53
What about promoting the event? It's been awefully quiet here!

I've contacted Stephane to ask if the Frenchies are attending as afaik they did want to come if Sangliers definitively fell through which afaik did...

Matt Cole
13-03-2014, 08:03
What about promoting the event? It's been awefully quiet here!

I've contacted Stephane to ask if the Frenchies are attending as afaik they did want to come if Sangliers definitively fell through which afaik did...

Turtuur, funny you should mention overseas we need an international rep. ;)

Tutuur
13-03-2014, 12:15
PM me about the ins and outs ;)

JP Racing
13-03-2014, 14:01
Hi tutuur i will be posting all needed area reps out over the weekend and have a shake up ;) will put it out to everyone as its only fair but it would be good to have people such as yourself helping :)

Tutuur
13-03-2014, 14:29
Great mate! We need a massive turnout!

Junglist
13-03-2014, 17:04
There was some really nice cars at sangliers last year would be good to get them over here. :cool:

R5MJH
13-03-2014, 17:07
There was some really nice cars at sangliers last year would be good to get them over here. :cool:
dont worry dan there coming its the FRENCH car show boss they will all be here:laugh:

Benjibrady
27-03-2014, 13:39
VIP tickets booked for mr and mrs B!

Debating tracking the old girl too

Matt Cole
27-03-2014, 13:46

Benjibrady
27-03-2014, 13:53
What's the script with the club stand? How many cars can we have? Had a scroll through but couldn't see. Would be nice to get 'er on a stand again this year

CHUNK The Goonies
29-03-2014, 17:54
[QUOTE=Matt Cole;361999]Attending list:
1. Matt cole
2. Chunk the Goonies
3. ASHY
4. Bartbek bitty

Matt Cole
29-03-2014, 18:42
Come on chaps sign up!:D

Nad-5GTT
29-03-2014, 19:09
[QUOTE=Matt Cole;361999]Attending list:
1. Matt cole
2. Chunk the Goonies
3. ASHY
4. Bartbek bitty

5. Nad-5gtt VIP weekender booked + on stand

martynp
29-03-2014, 20:40
6. martynp Saturday + on stand if I may

Junglist
29-03-2014, 21:40
Haven't we done a list once.

Nad-5GTT
29-03-2014, 22:07
Haven't we done a list once.

:laugh: I did think this too

Junglist
29-03-2014, 22:29
Yes on page 3.

Matt Cole
29-03-2014, 22:43
We need a spread sheet with all the option along the top and the names down the side.

Saturday only
Sunday only
Weekend
Track (Saturday)
Stand
Maybe there's Friday camping?
Saturday camping.

We need a list more urgently of the people definitely tracking so we can know whether to buy in advance the whole 35 car session or just part of it.

12. TNT Andy (+Fluffy)/ Camping / Track
21. Jesus track/camping
25.Romil Davda stand/ track
27. Fishy track,
27. Fishy's +1 / track
= possibly 16 on track so far.

1. Matt cole
2. Dan y / Carrie / camping /stand
4. Nad - 5gtt /stand / poss camp
5. Jeusus
8. Arthur / jan /camping/stand
12. TNT Andy (+Fluffy)/ Camping fri + sat / Track
13. Jules
14. Dre5gtt / club stand
15. Steevo - Club Stand / camping
16. Casper camping - stand
18. MrB / club stand
19. smithyr5gt. camping/stand/weekend ticket.
20. jp racing camping/weekend ticket
21. Jesus track/camping
23. Ian M /Stand
25. Romil Davda
26. Johnp +1 /weekend camping / stand
27. Fishey +1 Saturday / track
30. Chunk the Goonies+1 camping/stand
31. Barbtek bitty titty-camping / track / stand

Doh!

smithyr5gt
01-04-2014, 08:11
whats the crack with the stand. i am going to go down friday night. so do we have a spot saved for the club? if so when i get there do i just say im on the RTOC STAND and hope they point me in the rite direction. never been before im a virgin! :crap:

martynp
01-04-2014, 08:30
30. Chunk the Goonies+1 camping/stand
31. Barbtek bitty titty-camping / track / stand

Doh!

32, Martynp Saturday only / stand

Tutuur
01-04-2014, 10:09
whats the crack with the stand. i am going to go down friday night. so do we have a spot saved for the club? if so when i get there do i just say im on the RTOC STAND and hope they point me in the rite direction. never been before im a virgin! :crap:

i've never been before either but i'll let me be directed on site. Where you from mate?

martynp
01-04-2014, 12:21
i've never been either. We can be 3 virgins together. Any more virgins??

Benjibrady
01-04-2014, 12:27
Yeah I'm a fcs virgin

"....like a virgin, touched for the very first time......"

Matt Cole
01-04-2014, 13:19
Ha, should be a good weekend!;)

Tutuur
01-04-2014, 20:12
I've been to FCS before but not with RTOC

Junglist
01-04-2014, 20:28
Just turn up and you will be pointed in the righ tdirection
Tickets should safe rtoc club stand on them im guessing. It will just be an allocated space.

Benjibrady
02-04-2014, 07:42
Mark doe asked for this to be put up so people know the score

" if you buy tickets from the RTOC shop the club will send a list about 2-3 weeks before the show. We will then send all the tickets and if you have a car for the stand we will then send you an exhibitors club stand pass.

The location of the stand will be posted on Facebook and on the forum and the stewards should be able to help at the venue.

ALL ticket packs come with 16 page program, Pfc magazine and FCS Graphic.

Track purchases will have all relevant docs and noise limit is 100db"

smithyr5gt
02-04-2014, 07:56
Mark doe asked for this to be put up so people know the score

" if you buy tickets from the RTOC shop the club will send a list about 2-3 weeks before the show. We will then send all the tickets and if you have a car for the stand we will then send you an exhibitors club stand pass.

The location of the stand will be posted on Facebook and on the forum and the stewards should be able to help at the venue.

ALL ticket packs come with 16 page program, Pfc magazine and FCS Graphic.

Track purchases will have all relevant docs and noise limit is 100db"

was just about to do this. nice one. :)

Markd
04-04-2014, 16:03
Few questions answered, the Nat day thread is here
http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=35553
and tickets
http://www.rtoc.org/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=22

RTOC are selling tickets and subsidising the prices, thereforeyou wont get your tickets/track letters until a little later
Noise limit for Castle Combe is 100db and there is more info on their site. Most people are okay.
Track is limited to 20. in the old days we ran loads 15 minutes but in interests of safety we run 3 x 2 hour open pit now so if you want more track, FCS is selling more sessions. There is 3 x 15 minute sessions on FCS site
What does VIP give extra - access to strawford centre both days for drinks and covered viewing, graphics pack and a HOG roast bbq with trimming on campsite on saturday evening.
Whats in the campsite ? Campsite is in the venue, 300m2 marquee with tables, chairs, lighting bar, bbq to buy or hogroast for VIP ticket holders.
During saturday show day there is F1 8 seat simulator, stage and car cat walk with free photography, x2 30 minute stunt shows, free 250m2 dodgems
Traders so far - RS Tuning, Monster Tuning, Bilstein, Pure Motorsport, Kode Performance, K tec, Cazan, Dodo Juice, Kleen Freeks, Auto Finesse, Scorpion, Adrian Flux, Lassa Tyres, Pug performance, Samco so name a few.....
Freebies - STP fuel cleaner, graphics and PFC magazines.

Hope this helps

Mark

Junglist
04-04-2014, 21:46
Is the club booking the parade lap on the Sunday? :-)

Matt Cole
05-04-2014, 11:09
Is the club booking the parade lap on the Sunday? :-)

I think its already included for Dan.:agree:

smithyr5gt
05-04-2014, 17:20
i've never been before either but i'll let me be directed on site. Where you from mate?

im from Bratton mate. just 20 miles away from castle combe :cooter:

Steevo
05-04-2014, 19:29

I'll be there to hold your hand mate. :cool2:

smithyr5gt
05-04-2014, 21:05
I'll be there to hold your hand mate. :cool2:

shall we drive in side by side with our arms out the windows :wasntme:

Steevo
05-04-2014, 21:53
shall we drive in side by side with our arms out the windows :wasntme:

You're getting carried away now, you know that my car will spend the weekend in a Chippenham layby and we will end up going in yours:rolleyes:

Megabytes
07-04-2014, 11:39
Hi everyones !

The french team is waking up and look the summer schedule :D
We WANT to see you guys !

A good (or bad ?) news is that this year, there is no Sangliers meeting in France (they don't have a place to do that this years...)

So there is no problem for us :)

My problem is :

"French Show Car" ??

Well.... witch one i choose ? The R5 GT turbo or the R5 Turbo2 ?
That's the question :scratch:

And will maybe find a helmet this year :ashamed: