PDA

View Full Version : Raider door cards

Cr23g
15-11-2013, 10:41
Morning people!
was wondering wht trim the raiders front door cards came in? The originals were wreacked so were binned (regret it now) i prosume its the normal grey patern for the most of it, but what colour is the strips?
For example was ripping the cards off my doner R5 but they had red piping on them.

Currently got the rear cards away at an upholsterer so excited to see what them come back like, i was assured they could get basically the same fabric but a bit thicker.

Bigfoot
15-11-2013, 11:04
Door cards are the same as normal GT Turbo phase 2, only difference is the door pocket, and these are the same as the none gt turbo version as there is no red strip on there.

Cr23g
15-11-2013, 12:11
Door cards are the same as normal GT Turbo phase 2, only difference is the door pocket, and these are the same as the none gt turbo version as there is no red strip on there.

Ok thanks!
Iv got a R5 GTX sitting round the back, im sure thats what its got :scratch:
Will have a look after work!

mingblus3
15-11-2013, 13:50
I've found a very good fabric match. Just unsure what the original colour is as most have faded/changed due to the sun damage.

It seems to be like a blue grey... does anyone know the correct colour

I would much prefer this than the flocked route.

Cr23g
15-11-2013, 14:14
I've found a very good fabric match. Just unsure what the original colour is as most have faded/changed due to the sun damage.

It seems to be like a blue grey... does anyone know the correct colour

I would much prefer this than the flocked route.

They are pretty adament they can get the same fabric, once i get them back il let you know what its called and where they got it etc.