PDA

View Full Version : Pearl 5 turbo E732 YEV anyone ever owned this?

Chrispraider
02-11-2013, 17:05
I've just a pearl white 5 turbo was just wondering if anyone on here ever owned it and could tell me more about it.
Cheers

Gtturbo
02-11-2013, 17:08
How is the car matey? Looked good in the eBay advert pal. Did you manage to get a grill?

Chrispraider
02-11-2013, 18:24
Not had chance to do anything with it yet, only just got back from Cuba at 6.30 this morning been shattered all day. Gonna have a look tomorrow if the rain stops. It's been delocked and there's no remote for the alarm :( my mate drove it back from Harrogate and he said it drove well probably better than his which is a bonus. Choke doesn't work I think the cables snapped / disconnected. Little bit of rust round the front screen and the sunroofs been siliconed shut lol so it's going to get a full respray when I can find a grill. Want some standard wheels too

Chrispraider
03-11-2013, 18:44
Had a look underneath today it looks clean and rust free. It's had wings sprayed and the holes filled for the side repeaters and the horn doesn't work but other than that it's just new plastic panels inside and then getting to work finding missing damaged parts to get her back standard. Gonna hang fire on the respray until I get it all together and standard again.

Gtturbo
03-11-2013, 22:51
Sounds a good base for a project matey. As said before if there any help you need just ask.

STUART
06-11-2014, 22:49
First post!

I've just a pearl white 5 turbo was just wondering if anyone on here ever owned it and could tell me more about it.
Cheers

Hi it was mine, where is she living now.

Matt_S
07-11-2014, 00:23
Chris still has it afaik.

Chrispraider
07-11-2014, 18:10
Stuart giddings by any chance? Mate I've been trying to find you 😄 it's living in sheffield now and I'm looking after her. I've been in touch with simon may did he get in touch with you? It so weird you lived in maldon and I'm working in stanway at the minute. Here's my number drop me a message 07818 438325 I wanna know more about the 5 . What cam it had and have you got any of the missings bits left by any small chance 😄

STUART
07-11-2014, 20:04
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Stuart giddings by any chance? Mate I've been trying to find you 😄 it's living in sheffield now and I'm looking after her. I've been in touch with simon may did he get in touch with you? It so weird you lived in maldon and I'm working in stanway at the minute. Here's my number drop me a message 07818 438325 I wanna know more about the 5 . What cam it had and have you got any of the missings bits left by any small chance 😄
hi your right its me, i will call you tomorrow if that o.k with you.

Chrispraider
08-11-2014, 08:11
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

hi your right its me, i will call you tomorrow if that o.k with you.

Yep that's fine pal