PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust system

VALE46
30-09-2013, 21:51
I`m looking for an exhaust system for my phs2 ideally standard genuine one, but would consider a good condition scorpian? or similar, don`t want anything to big or noisey!

Also need the downpipe support bracket and manifold heatshield bracket that goes on the side nearest waterpump...

thanks.:crap:

gtmatt
30-09-2013, 21:59
I`m looking for an exhaust system for my phs2 ideally standard genuine one, but would consider a good condition scorpian? or similar, don`t want anything to big or noisey!

Also need the downpipe support bracket and manifold heatshield bracket that goes on the side nearest waterpump...

thanks.:crap:

Might have a bracket you got a pic u can have it for free just pay postage if I have one will look tomorrow for you

VALE46
30-09-2013, 22:08
Thanks Bud, if you get time have a look for me? send a pic if possible, cheers.

gtmatt
30-09-2013, 22:10
Thanks Bud, if you get time have a look for me? send a pic if possible, cheers.

What does it look like , is it the one with the captive nut on one end and a clearance on other ?

VALE46
30-09-2013, 22:19
I really need the main downpipe support bracket which bolts onto the block and then goes to exhaust pipe as it joins the front pipe.
Also I`ve been told there is a little turbo heat shield support bracket on the water pump end of engine which acts as a fixing for the heatshield??

My car never had these brackets fitted but I`ve looked on Renault parts picture and it shows one should be fitted????

phase i 16 v turbo
01-10-2013, 08:23
Got all the bits you need.

Thanks Mike

VALE46
01-10-2013, 20:50
Mike I tried calling you last week mate, when is the best time to call you?

Cheers, John

phase i 16 v turbo
02-10-2013, 08:19
Mike I tried calling you last week mate, when is the best time to call you?

Cheers, John

Hi John, I am a teacher at a prep school so sometimes hard to answer the phone if I am in class but have a light teaching day today so give me a call.

Thanks Mike