PDA

View Full Version : is this a wind up?

fat roofer
30-09-2013, 19:42
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/331031682806?nav=SEARCH&s

5 bids so far???

Another £5and they could join the club, get a tax disc holder and a keyring to boot! Not to mention the entertainment that's provided on here some days! This last week has been like, eastenders, corrie, brookside and sons&daughters rolled into one!!! (see how many people remember the last one!):laugh::laugh:

casper
30-09-2013, 19:58
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/331031682806?nav=SEARCH&s

5 bids so far???

Another £5and they could join the club, get a tax disc holder and a keyring to boot! Not to mention the entertainment that's provided on here some days! This last week has been like, eastenders, corrie, brookside and sons&daughters rolled into one!!! (see how many people remember the last one!):laugh::laugh:

I :ashamed:do.

Alex
30-09-2013, 20:09
There's often RTOC stuff on eBay, cheeky gits. The funny thing is you can get them for free if you ask nicely......

jesus in the seat of a 5
30-09-2013, 20:15
There's often RTOC stuff on eBay, cheeky gits. The funny thing is you can get them for free if you ask nicely......

Word is that , if you get down the wirral, you can score a disk for a ciggy...:D

Adey aka Ewok
30-09-2013, 20:19
would love a disk holder and sticker for the le car, rep the club and all that ;)

fat roofer
30-09-2013, 21:29
would love a disk holder and sticker for the le car, rep the club and all that ;)

£45 and you can have mine! Unused! And i'll even throw in a keyring for an extra tenner! (plus £11.99 postage obviously!) :laugh::laugh:

Alex
01-10-2013, 07:55
Word is that , if you get down the wirral, you can score a disk for a ciggy...:D

Even less, a bag of Haribo usually does it! :D

Ian S
01-10-2013, 09:03
Perhaps we should get them on there as a normal thing.

We have an RTOC eBay account. I stopped using it as it became a chore to have to re-list every 30 days.

Wonder how many would sell and what the price should be?

TopCat
01-10-2013, 10:01
Perhaps we should get them on there as a normal thing.

We have an RTOC eBay account. I stopped using it as it became a chore to have to re-list every 30 days.

Wonder how many would sell and what the price should be?

Maybe have a new committee member working along side dale in the shop, selling shop items- but at a higher price than what members on the club pay. International buyers would love the dash clocks.

visualcode.co.uk
01-10-2013, 11:21
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

In the time I had the orange dials on there we sold about 7 sets, mostly to overseas buyers, but hundreds of sets through the RTOC shop, out of about 640 sets sold in total so far. The eBay add more served to drive people to the shop I think. The RTOC shop non member price plus eBay and PayPal fees is what I used which made them quite expensive. Haz was about to do it but then had to retire.

TopCat
01-10-2013, 12:13

In the time I had the orange dials on there we sold about 7 sets, mostly to overseas buyers, but hundreds of sets through the RTOC shop, out of about 640 sets sold in total so far. The eBay add more served to drive people to the shop I think. The RTOC shop non member price plus eBay and PayPal fees is what I used which made them quite expensive. Haz was about to do it but then had to retire.

Could use the day add to attract rtoc members too?

Maybe a £xxx amount on eBay. But advertise on ebay the club price once a fully paid member. Could pick up memberships through it from international 5 owners? Could be worth a punt?

Lowiepete
01-10-2013, 13:23
The funny thing is you can get them for free if you ask nicely......
Oh, who do I ask? I'd like one for the 5GTT as my new one that came last week is proudly
displayed on the 205 GT on its "runway"...

http://files.myopera.com/Peter_LT/albums/14821422/r1336coupe.jpg

Regards,
Steve

Rob1980
01-10-2013, 13:46

This is something that I could possibly help with, I tried to PM you but your test profile does not allow you to receive them!

If I was given some stock I would put them through my own ebay account if its easier. Obviously we would need to decide a price taking into account the 3% paypal fee's and non-membership etc. I get free time at work so posting things off etc would not be a problem. I would keep full records and the Mrs is a chartered accountant which will certainly help!

Anyway, the offer is there if you decide to go down that route. :coffee:

Slammed 66
05-10-2013, 16:50
I could do with two tax disc holders and one Rtoc window sticker for my latest purchases. Is it Alex that I need to purchase them from?

Ross