PDA

View Full Version : Discussion of ideas

Hammer
29-09-2013, 08:13
Similar to what I mentioned in that other thread, a list of trusted garages or individuals who know what they are doing with the GTT, and who are able to carry out repair work. This would be extremely helpful to members like me who love owning a GTT, but know naff all about mechanics etc.

Guybrush
29-09-2013, 08:18
Similar to what I mentioned in that other thread, a list of trusted garages or individuals who know what they are doing with the GTT, and who are able to carry out repair work. This would be extremely helpful to members like me who love owning a GTT, but know naff all about mechanics etc.

I moved your post, as the current site does this.. It's just contains a few old records.
http://www.rtoc.org/contacts/

Not sure what the answer would be;
- seeing recommendations against the garages/individuals ?
- seeing when they were added/last verified ?

Hammer
29-09-2013, 08:43
Sorry mate, didn't realise this feature already existed :)

Hammer
29-09-2013, 14:22
Whereabouts on the current website is the feature I mentioned please chaps? I can't find it. Does anyone have a link? Thanks

Hoolio
29-09-2013, 14:33
Whereabouts on the current website is the feature I mentioned please chaps? I can't find it. Does anyone have a link? Thanks

Contacts section which is found in the blue banner across the top of the page, though it looks pretty out of date.

Trevhib
30-09-2013, 10:48
Just how out of date it is was mentioned in the long thread of a few days ago. :agree:

Ian S
30-09-2013, 12:38
Romil kindly volunteered to start work on bringing these up to date but I'm not sure how much progress he's made.

It is a big time consuming task and I can understand why people would be easily put of.

Again, if someone else wants to get into this work please me know :)

It's something I did back in 2004 or so. I spent a lot of time on it over those years, getting new discounts, adding them to the site, taking off expired ones. I'm not going to be getting into that again myself.