PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know this ph2 5gtt?

5 turbo
24-09-2013, 18:22
http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C395211

Company selling dont exist that i can find :confused:

or this one??
http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/renualt-5-gt-turbo-not-metro-turbo-uno-turbo-cosworth-rs-turboxr2-gti/1032871480

Guybrush
24-09-2013, 18:25
looks like a nice one.

5 turbo
24-09-2013, 18:27
looks like a nice one.

just added another :laugh:

be interested to know about either as im DESPERATE to find a solid one for 2k...ish lol :agree:

TopCat
24-09-2013, 18:44
BJH was in eBay a week or so back- obv didn't sell on there. Think its from oooop north? I'm sure it was the Hull area? I could be completely wrong.

Looked nice from the pics, obviously has been someone's pride and joy a some point.

Shocked it didn't sell on eBay to be honest. Few faults on the description which should drop the price down a bi too :)

5 turbo
26-09-2013, 15:17
BJH was in eBay a week or so back- obv didn't sell on there. Think its from oooop north? I'm sure it was the Hull area? I could be completely wrong.

Looked nice from the pics, obviously has been someone's pride and joy a some point.

Shocked it didn't sell on eBay to be honest. Few faults on the description which should drop the price down a bi too :)

Dont suppose you got a link fella?

Shame neither are known of, both look worth a punt to me :agree::agree:

TopCat
26-09-2013, 16:08
Dont suppose you got a link fella?

Shame neither are known of, both look worth a punt to me :agree::agree:

Na sorry mate, he ended the auction by the looks of it (if its the same one)

Have u msged Bigfoot? He's got a nice 5 for sale

Steevio
26-09-2013, 16:14
i was in contact with the "H15 SGT" greor it y one a few weeks ago, he wont go below £3k for it but its got some very weird 'fake leather' type interior looks like the std seats have been covered over in like a black PVC type material.
he said it had a boost leak too but was going to get his mechanic to have a look at it.

has another 5 in his garage and needs the room, the other was quite heavily modified by the look of things.

Mr Raider
26-09-2013, 22:52
The second one was owned by a guy called Daniel from Sussex as I sold him a few bits as he also has a black 5, think he is also on here. Remember he said it has a piece of wood as the passenger door mechanism, the wood was holding the window up! lol :laugh: He got it sorted out properly though, was a bodge from another previous owner.

SCHWARTZ
27-09-2013, 08:17
just added another :laugh:

be interested to know about either as im DESPERATE to find a solid one for 2k...ish lol :agree:

Mines solid and mechanicaly sound £2500

5 turbo
27-09-2013, 14:03
Cheers fella's :agree::agree:

Guess the hunt continue's...........:coffee::cry:

5 turbo
27-09-2013, 14:03
Na sorry mate, he ended the auction by the looks of it (if its the same one)

Have u msged Bigfoot? He's got a nice 5 for sale

Bet its toooooooo nice for my budget :laugh:

Bigfoot
27-09-2013, 17:16
Bet its toooooooo nice for my budget :laugh:

It's up for 2k for the car. Not properly advertised it yet as still sorting it out getting it ready for the road before selling