PDA

View Full Version : oil return diameter

Wallace
02-09-2013, 10:13
Just a random......can check tght but thought I'd ask so I can order the clip today:agree:

The oil return pipe from turbo to sump, does anyone know off the top of their heads what size mikalor I'd need to improve the clamping on the top of the silcone pipe turbo end?

car.crash
02-09-2013, 10:24
They came in 2 sizes mate. If your struggling to stop leaks then your return is probably to small for the silicone elbow.

Wallace
02-09-2013, 10:37
ah ok..............good point!

Am i right in saying that the 2 different sizes relate to ph1 being one size and ph2 being the other?:scratch:

Mine is ph2 just for the record!

It doesnt matter too much i can check it out later, but yeah in short it is and has been a pain with oil leaks from day one, ive fitted oe 90degree pipe etc.........always always clean it and degrease the area,but i just think a mikalor with the extra thickness will help.

I have no doubt that its my tardedness too:D but can just never get the f**ker to seal straight:mad::wasntme: and stop leak entirely.

when alls said and done, it really isnt that bad but i would just like to nip it in the bud so to speak:agree:

car.crash
02-09-2013, 11:59
There is phase one and two but I recall the elbows having a few sizes with a few mm diferance.
Give mike a call as he will know :)

Wallace
02-09-2013, 13:02
Cheers Marc:agree: