PDA

View Full Version : Fuel

Madmax
01-09-2013, 20:44
Hi Chaps

I couldn't resist buying another R5 that was cheap on eBay (ill get some picks up soon). Took it for a rant around today and after a while it has developed a fuel leak under the drivers seat area. I haven't looked yet but can anyone tell me the fuel line set up in this area? Is it one continual metal pipe? If so am I looking at replacing a length - if so how long is it and where is it terminated from and too?

Thanks

Johnp
01-09-2013, 20:47
8mm copper pipe from bnq other retailers available :D

Hi Chaps

I couldn't resist buying another R5 that was cheap on eBay (ill get some picks up soon). Took it for a rant around today and after a while it has developed a fuel leak under the drivers seat area. I haven't looked yet but can anyone tell me the fuel line set up in this area? Is it one continual metal pipe? If so am I looking at replacing a length - if so how long is it and where is it terminated from and too?

Thanks

Madmax
01-09-2013, 20:48
Excellent, already have some in garage. Has it got flared ends?

Johnp
01-09-2013, 21:08
stripping one at the mo and just removed the tanks filters and pumps etc no flared ends as far as I noticed :)

SCHWARTZ
02-09-2013, 07:18
Near the front wheel it changes to rubber could be split there or loose and running down etc...