PDA

View Full Version : Club Stock

Bigfoot
28-08-2013, 11:23
Apart from clothing which people are asking for, what kind of items would you like in the shop. I have added a few items in there just now to get a hang of adding items. So request away and I will see what sort of pricing that they can be done for, or if you want put a rough price needed for them as items no point putting in items which nobody will wont plus must remember to take into account postage so items like discs are going to be not worthwhile doing.

Will look at the Fram Oil Filter putting those in stock as well but need to get some in first before putting them in the shop.

Mart
28-08-2013, 11:48
Plugs?

Dizzy cap & arm? (Ducellier type of course ;))

Fuel filter?

Above + oil filter would make a good service kit :)

Andyturbo!
28-08-2013, 11:54
Inner and outa sills maybe? Not sure how easy they are to come by

Bigfoot
28-08-2013, 12:18
What plugs would you want though.

BR8EIX, B8EG, B9EG?

Plugs need to be ordered in but not a problem keeping one set of each in stock

Fuel Filter can source easily as keep stock in branch
Have got a cap which is in stock and arm

Bigfoot
28-08-2013, 12:19
Sills would be better with Mike due to storage space, I believe I can get them from work, however paying postage twice as need to order into work first then get them sent out. Don't think I can get them sent direct from my supplier but could find out.

mingblus3
28-08-2013, 13:01
Nut and Bolt sets?

Suspension leg set
Headlight and fog set
Bumper sets

etc

Bigfoot
28-08-2013, 13:10
Nut and Bolt sets? for what items, as there are a lot of nuts / bolts in the whole car

Suspension leg set - koni suspension in the club shop? talking about OE parts?
Headlight and fog set - Headlights difficult to come about now as discontinued like the log like set
Bumper sets - likewise discontinued from Renault or want silly prices for them, same with grill etc.

Can source new clear white fogs from work.

R5MJH
28-08-2013, 13:29
Apart from clothing which people are asking for, what kind of items would you like in the shop. I have added a few items in there just now to get a hang of adding items. So request away and I will see what sort of pricing that they can be done for, or if you want put a rough price needed for them as items no point putting in items which nobody will wont plus must remember to take into account postage so items like discs are going to be not worthwhile doing.

Will look at the Fram Oil Filter putting those in stock as well but need to get some in first before putting them in the shop.

youve opened a can of worms here dale, i was only talking about clothing pmsl:laugh::laugh::wasntme:

TopCat
28-08-2013, 14:02
Foggys u can buy from Ling long on Thailand.

Headlights- someone should try and get some re production ones?

Bumpers/Grilles- Just need a good original one for a
Recast.

All these things can be done, its just a matter of someone (ie a volunteer on the club) being bothered to get it done. Scott and I managed to do it with the decals & gearknob stickers, maybe someone could volunteer to source or reproduce these parts?

Bigfoot
28-08-2013, 14:04
youve opened a can of worms here dale, i was only talking about clothing pmsl:laugh::laugh::wasntme:

That was the idea of me becoming shop manager so I can sort out these parts for the club ;) as for can of worms yes but hopefully will get some positive things out of this to then help club members out.

Guybrush
28-08-2013, 14:11
So basically anything that's small, and likely to not be available from Renault/motor factors anytime soon.

Starter motor grommity things?
Brake pad retainer clips?

Bigfoot
28-08-2013, 14:16
So basically anything that's small, and likely to not be available from Renault/motor factors anytime soon.

Starter motor grommity things?
Brake pad retainer clips?

Well not Renault as don't want to buy things from Renault then to sell on, but yes like pad retaining clips, which I have already put in place in the shop as an example :)

Guybrush
28-08-2013, 15:47
Aren't there some parts of the front suspension assembly that are hard to get hold of...

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k168/paulb69_2006/dialogys/00086343_1.png

So, 7 - 20. ;)

TopCat
28-08-2013, 15:49
Do you think renault would give rtoc a big trade discount if we bulk bought things? Things that are stil available? I'm sure they'd jump at the chance of selling redundant stock?

Could be worth a pop?

Bigfoot
28-08-2013, 15:52
Aren't there some parts of the front suspension assembly that are hard to get hold of...
(where's the expanded dialogsys picture when you want it)

I tried sourcing the rubber doughnuts but these are coming in as the very flexible style which is not use rather than the ones with bobbles on top, I can source the top bearings if need be. Plus did get the suspension leg dust covers but not sure how much use they are between the different makes of suspension out there.

Bigfoot
28-08-2013, 15:53
Do you think renault would give rtoc a big trade discount if we bulk bought things? Things that are stil available? I'm sure they'd jump at the chance of selling redundant stock?

Could be worth a pop?

You trying to fill my garage up of parts :laugh:

I am trying to stay away from competing against Mike and Bob so wont look at buying Renault OE parts, just aftermarket parts unless inside knowledge of an item is about to go out of stock

Guybrush
28-08-2013, 16:07
Campus rear window kit?
Last minute track-passes from 3rd parties?
Fabricated coupe badges?
Rear window sticker "My other car's a GT Turbo"

JRP
28-08-2013, 16:09

Could be worth a pop?

I guarantee miles done it ;)

Bigfoot
28-08-2013, 16:50
90 degree dizzy cap as well as normal style

clee
28-08-2013, 17:05
Don't suppose there will be any 21t/25t/gta enginey bits available ...silly priced dizzy caps, ign module etc etc :coffee::D

Bigfoot
28-08-2013, 17:08
Don't suppose there will be any 21t/25t/gta enginey bits available ...silly priced dizzy caps, ign module etc etc :coffee::D

If you want to PM which parts you are interested in and rough prices you want, as I take it you will want to purchase in bulk, I am sure I can sort something out for you ;)

Have 2 dizzy caps for the 2.5 GTA in stock as well :crap: they look cheap :eek:

mingblus3
28-08-2013, 17:40
Going back to my last post, for example numbers 4 5 6 from the image below and 12 13 14. I would like new ones and have no idea where to get these from unless I called Renault or Mike

So, 7 - 20. ;)

Bigfoot
28-08-2013, 17:55
12 13 14 are just normal bolts and washers, you need longer ones when fitting a strut brace.

As for 4,5,6 they are expensive from Renault looking at over £10 or more for just one set and you need 4 of them. As for getting elsewhere from a normal bolt shop I am sure possible but more than likely ordered in bulk to get price but how many people will be wanting them. Will however look at headbolts for the club though for the C1J

mingblus3
28-08-2013, 18:00
12 13 14 are just normal bolts and washers, you need longer ones when fitting a strut brace.

As for 4,5,6 they are expensive from Renault looking at over £10 or more for just one set and you need 4 of them. As for getting elsewhere from a normal bolt shop I am sure possible but more than likely ordered in bulk to get price but how many people will be wanting them. Will however look at headbolts for the club though for the C1J

Cheers for the reply :)

Ian S
28-08-2013, 20:37
Would have thought Mike or Bob for 4 5 6?

I bought the Unbrako head bolts for the C1J. 200 perhaps, a few years ago. Postage was high both to us and then to the member.

The Volvo ones I had made, supplied to us with the Unbrako for the C1J to keep the delivery cost down.

TopCat
28-08-2013, 22:30
You trying to fill my garage up of parts :laugh:

I am trying to stay away from competing against Mike and Bob so wont look at buying Renault OE parts, just aftermarket parts unless inside knowledge of an item is about to go out of stock

How dare you try and suggest that I'm trying to fill a local members garage full of parts that I may need one day for my own personal parts department ;) that is defamation of character!! :p

Bigfoot
21-09-2013, 10:14
Gear Knob Stickers are now in stock :) Don't forget the discount code ;)

Nottswoody
21-09-2013, 10:20
Are we having any more t shirts dale?

Bigfoot
21-09-2013, 10:29
Are we having any more t shirts dale?

Hopefully should be getting some this week, as Dawn had a box of them. So will find out once I receive them.

car.crash
21-09-2013, 11:05
Hopefully should be getting some this week, as Dawn had a box of them. So will find out once I receive them.

Sorry mate, had man flu.
I will get the box over next week :)

Bigfoot
21-09-2013, 11:10
Sorry mate, had man flu.
I will get the box over next week :)

Thats ok mate, dangerous stuff that is

D4WNO
22-09-2013, 21:59
RTOC branded dildos for the girls and the gays...Marc will want first order :agree:

fat roofer
22-09-2013, 22:12
RTOC branded dildos for the girls and the gays...Marc will want first order :agree:

Bahahahaha! Made my coffee come out of my nose!!! Pmsl :laugh:

rs250nut
22-09-2013, 23:43

Defo adam wrote that!!!!!

D4WNO
23-09-2013, 09:34
Haha nope, it was me :agree:

Mr Raider
24-09-2013, 12:21
Gear Knob Stickers are now in stock :) Don't forget the discount code ;)

Been trying to find these, how much are they mate?

Bigfoot
24-09-2013, 12:47
Been trying to find these, how much are they mate?

http://www.rtoc.org/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=23&products_id=117

I will try and sort out the shop listing so its easier to find things in there next week

robx1r
24-09-2013, 12:51
oe hoses or silicone hoses that look just like oe ones, no branding etc?

Matt Cole
24-09-2013, 13:01
Top work Dale. :agree: Ive been barking about reproduction parts for a while now so good darts your discussing it. I think Mike is having items reproduced now so i guess not really worth the shop looking into duplicate what he is doing, but certainly smaller hard to get parts, alternative parts re-worked to fit or general service items would be a good start. Front Grilles would make a few quid if it ws ever possible to have these made?

I do think the shop should make a small profit to either re-invest in new stock or put back into the club for events.:agree:

Andy M
24-09-2013, 13:32

So, 7 - 20. ;)

It's the top mounts that are OBS on ph2 cars (23 & 22) - these are the pain in the ar$e items to get, you will fail an MOT if they are fubar.

Bigfoot
24-09-2013, 14:21
Top work Dale. :agree: Ive been barking about reproduction parts for a while now so good darts your discussing it. I think Mike is having items reproduced now so i guess not really worth the shop looking into duplicate what he is doing, but certainly smaller hard to get parts, alternative parts re-worked to fit or general service items would be a good start. Front Grilles would make a few quid if it ws ever possible to have these made?

I do think the shop should make a small profit to either re-invest in new stock or put back into the club for events.:agree:

Cheers Matt, its a slow process as I want to make sure the shop is running fine before I start expanding it quickly. I will be adding more parts from my work place to help RTOC out. I am not sure how it works being a non profit organisation though with selling of items with profit, but something which can be discussed.

Always open for ideas on replicating items or supplying through the shop as long as size is reasonable, don't know who could replicate front grills but something which as a club could look into

Guybrush
24-09-2013, 14:28
Stainless (patterned or plain) door cards would be good.
Should be cheap enough once there's a decent template.

Bigfoot
24-09-2013, 14:31
Stainless (patterned or plain) door cards would be good.
Should be cheap enough once there's a decent template.

Wouldn't have thought there would be much gain from having these done. The ones which Phoenix Autosport are doing or in the process of sorting out will be idea but can be dealt with direct from them rather than going through the club shop.

LiamR
24-09-2013, 14:33
http://www.rtoc.org/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=23&products_id=117

I will try and sort out the shop listing so its easier to find things in there next week

Are these just the stickers as on eBay? Or are they a complete sort of plastic shell/sleeve that places over the top of the gearstick? Like the ones that were on a group buy on here a while back?

Guybrush
24-09-2013, 14:35
Wouldn't have thought there would be much gain from having these done. The ones which Phoenix Autosport are doing or in the process of sorting out will be idea but can be dealt with direct from them rather than going through the club shop.

Ah, the flocked ones...
http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=34640&highlight=Phoenix+Autosport

Yeah, i'm not fussed about those.
Guess i'll sort out something myself then... sniff. :p

Wouldn't have thought there would be much gain
You're wrong, there's gonna be ALL KINDA GAINZZ. :D

Bigfoot
24-09-2013, 14:46
Are these just the stickers as on eBay? Or are they a complete sort of plastic shell/sleeve that places over the top of the gearstick? Like the ones that were on a group buy on here a while back?

Clue is in the description ;) but these are the full stickers which was in the group buy from TopCat

Bigfoot
24-09-2013, 14:47
Ah, the flocked ones...
http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=34640&highlight=Phoenix+Autosport

Yeah, i'm not fussed about those.
Guess i'll sort out something myself then... sniff. :p

You're wrong, there's gonna be ALL KINDA GAINZZ. :D

Yeah 50BHP extra from Stainless System :dearme: my mate dave got an extra 60bhp but he had a max power sticker to go with it

robx1r
24-09-2013, 15:02
if you'd like a hand doing anything just ask, i have good contacts in the Motorsport trade so might be able to get the grille done? or anything else you need help with?

Bigfoot
24-09-2013, 15:04
Cheers Robbie, will keep that in mind.

Junglist
24-09-2013, 15:09
Tyres. ? 195 55 13. :)

Guybrush
24-09-2013, 15:11
Yeah 50BHP extra from Stainless System :dearme: my mate dave got an extra 60bhp but he had a max power sticker to go with it

Stainless/ ally cards would be really nice.. I don't get everyone going back to OE. :scared:

Bigfoot
24-09-2013, 15:15
Stainless/ ally cards would be really nice.. I don't get everyone going back to OE. :scared:

You have been gone far too long, its all about the OE restores now :D

But more to the point aftermarket parts are down to personal taste really. On my car I have gone for thin board with a material cover on it, some like it flocked, others leather, or stainless. Least with original everyone wants the same sort of things.

Guybrush
24-09-2013, 15:20
You have been gone far too long, its all about the OE restores now :D

But more to the point aftermarket parts are down to personal taste really. On my car I have gone for thin board with a material cover on it, some like it flocked, others leather, or stainless. Least with original everyone wants the same sort of things.

A good point, well made. ;)

Andy M
24-09-2013, 17:09
Anything that's no longer available from Renault should be fair game if you ask me, even if other "companies" are bulk buying the last stock to resell at an extortionate mark up. Same when things are being remanufactured and a huge premium is being slapped on, shouldn't stop the club looking at alternates. Competiton is healthy & keeps things in check, as owners we benefit and stops us being monopolised.

Bumpers and grilles are a prime example.

Bigfoot
24-09-2013, 17:12
In discussion about grills at the moment :)

Mart
24-09-2013, 17:44
Scorpion exhausts :D

Bigfoot
24-09-2013, 17:48
Scorpion exhausts :D

:laugh:

Adey aka Ewok
24-09-2013, 17:53
scorpion might take it on if there was enough interest

Mart
24-09-2013, 17:54
Don't ask, don't get. Innit.

Adey aka Ewok
24-09-2013, 18:06
Pick up the phone then Mart ;-p

robx1r
24-09-2013, 18:09
what is the rate of a ph2 grille?

LiamR
24-09-2013, 18:30
Clue is in the description ;) but these are the full stickers which was in the group buy from TopCat

Thank you sir....I did sort of have a good idea what they were but I wanted to check. I'll buy two for my older 'knobs' and keep my brand new one in its bag :agree:

Mart
24-09-2013, 18:36
Pick up the phone then Mart ;-p

On it like a glass of Dubonnet...

Nottswoody
24-09-2013, 19:04

Broken one sold on eBay for over £90 last week bud

Hammer
24-09-2013, 22:12
In discussion about grills at the moment :)
Very exciting! I really want a new front grille but I'm not able to pay the current going rate the OE ones sell for.

Mart
25-09-2013, 12:39
Reply from Scorpion Exhausts...

"Hi Martin,

Many thanks for your interest in the Scorpion product.

Unfortunately production of the GT Turbo pipe has now ceased; as a result the jigs and fixtures have also been destroyed. It would not be possible to manufacture systems for the car now.

Best regards.

Stuart Reid"

So that's that then...

:(

Ian S
25-09-2013, 12:45
TBH IMO the Scorpion was not much good due to their very narrow restrictive rear silencer.

IMO the Blue Flame Mongoose 2¼ throughout was the king of crop by a long way.

Unless you could get yourself bespoke 2½ as Mart and I did. Though I didn't use mine, stayed with the sidey, and although I liked it's hardcore purist'ness I probably would have eventually changed it for sake of my ageing nerves and hearing.

Mart
25-09-2013, 13:08
IMO the Blue Flame Mongoose 2¼ throughout was the king of crop by a long way.

Not from the exhaust note point of view though ;)

LiamR
25-09-2013, 13:35

"Hi Martin,

Unfortunately production of the GT Turbo pipe has now ceased; as a result the jigs and fixtures have also been destroyed. It would not be possible to manufacture systems for the car now.

Best regards.

Stuart Reid"

So that's that then...

Pity :( well done for trying though. Was worth an ask.

Adey aka Ewok
25-09-2013, 13:49
Would they not be interested in remaking if say they could sell 20 or is it a straight no?

phase i 16 v turbo
25-09-2013, 14:02
Would they not be interested in remaking if say they could sell 20 or is it a straight no?

This is often the problem when getting parts re run or reproduced is the tooling setup for such low numbers far out weighs the money they will see back.

So they either want serveral 1000 or want alot of money for each item if numbers are low.

Mart
25-09-2013, 15:29

I was hardly asking them to make a one-off system, you geeza :D

Again,
as a result the jigs and fixtures have also been destroyed. It would not be possible to manufacture systems for the car now.

clee
25-09-2013, 15:57
I'm sure if you went to any decent custom outfit and said you would like 20 copies of 'this ' they would come up with a decent enough price ..
Jigs my asp ....It's not that involved ....a few bits of metal welded to a bigger piece of metal and you're away :coffee:

Ian S
25-09-2013, 16:50
I preferred the exhaust note from the Mongoose. It was like a trombone that turned into a trumpet at higher revs.

And the torque gain was there.

The gas flow was there.

It's proper kit.

The Scorpion was lower priced garbage to exploit for the uninformed.

I just gave them a call to see if they can still make them. But sales are gone for the day. Might phone them again tomorrow.

robw
25-09-2013, 18:42
Not from the exhaust note point of view though ;)

I have to agree, I think the scorpion produces the best exhaust note from what I've heard. Not too raspy or ott.

Guybrush
25-09-2013, 18:45
I have to agree, I think the scorpion produces the best exhaust note from what I've heard. Not too raspy or ott.

yeah, the Scorpion i had sounded great.

as long as you don't mind the drone on a motorway, a Devil straight through side exit makes a lovely noise :laugh:

Jonny5
25-09-2013, 20:53
The Scorpion was lower priced garbage to exploit for the uninformed

Bit of a harsh/snobbish generalisation dont you think?

TopCat
25-09-2013, 21:49
Bit of a harsh/snobbish generalisation dont you think?

What about them makes them crap?

Brigsy
25-09-2013, 22:07
The later scorpion exhausts were never fantastic regarding flow. The early ones without the restrictive insert were the best. I too prefer the mongoose exhaust.

Jonny5
25-09-2013, 22:18
The later scorpion exhausts were never fantastic regarding flow. The early ones without the restrictive insert were the best. I too prefer the mongoose exhaust.

How Ian S should have worded his post :agree:

Penfold aka The Dealer
25-09-2013, 22:24
How Ian S should have worded his post :agree:

Why?? Ian S really cared for the 5's, he spent ages looking at the technical/performance aspect of parts... Don't think he gives a monkeys about noise, looks's....

Goobie
25-09-2013, 23:00

Mike sells brand new ones for £300. Bob got a decent none broken one up for grabs now at £150 plus post. :agree:

casper
25-09-2013, 23:26
Scorpion are poo and restrictive.You can get a 2 1/2 longlife system custom made for around £300 im sure 20 would see that price come down.:agree:

Guybrush
25-09-2013, 23:30
Scorpion are poo and restrictive.You can get a 2 1/2 longlife system custom made for around £300 im sure 20 would see that price come down.:agree:

Yeah, i'm not sure what all the fuss is about sourcing a replacement exhaust. :)

Personally i think the best exhaust would use a butterfly valve between an silenced side exit and a standard exhaust (albeit with a nice tailpipe). That way at the pull of a lever/push of a button you can change the characteristics of the exhaust completely.
Reckon you'd be looking at about £250-£300 for that. [Watch this space]

casper
25-09-2013, 23:36
Mike sells brand new ones for £300. Bob got a decent none broken one up for grabs now at £150 plus post. :agree:

Baffles me how the parts are so much yet t:sad2:he cars a worth **** all.

robx1r
26-09-2013, 00:04
i'm working on it :)

Ian S
26-09-2013, 00:21
Bit of a harsh/snobbish generalisation dont you think?No I don't think that. There's nothing snobbish about getting power. Or not with a Scorpion. I don't really give a rats flying p1ss about some stupid droning noise. I want power from the parts, efficiency, technical excellence.

In fact I'm rather worn of the exhaust noise. I'd like a brisk sporty electric car.

Ian S
26-09-2013, 00:31
The later scorpion exhausts were never fantastic regarding flow. The early ones without the restrictive insert were the best. I too prefer the mongoose exhaust.It was the Magnex that had the restrictive insert in the later ones. The Scorpion silencer was only 1¼ inch internal diameter or something utterly stupid. They run a big pipe to it, neck it down, then fit a stoopid 4 inch pipe at the end to make louder booming noise and uneducatable buyers would bang on about the 4 inch exhaust they had.

Goobie
26-09-2013, 00:47
Baffles me how the parts are so much yet t:sad2:he cars a worth **** all.

:laugh: :agree:

Mart
26-09-2013, 05:10
A 110mph pass at Pod years ago tells me the old Scorpion system (with 3" tailpipe) wasn't that restrictive, and I don't recall it being that drone'y on motorway trips either.

Yes, there was a revised design of the original system that bottlenecked down to an inch or so within the backbox (I bought one off Mark several months back), and most of those came with the 4" tailpipes. Agreed, crap, as were the latter design systems with the logo etched on the tailpipe.

However, it's the 1st gen system I'm referring to.

Ian, you of all people should know me better than that...

Mart
26-09-2013, 05:14
Why?? Ian S really cared for the 5's, he spent ages looking at the technical/performance aspect of parts....

:laugh: And I don't?

http://ntx.cz/zdroje/74/meme-bitch-please.png

robw
26-09-2013, 07:19
Just a few of my opinions. I think longlife stuff is rubbish. I had one made up about 10 years ago, over priced, bad welding and it started rusting, so must of been poor quality stainless steel and talking about restrictive scorpions, I once ran a scorpion exhaust and I could hit 140 mph with 221bhp 230 ibs torque. Flow issues were not much of a concern to me

rs250nut
26-09-2013, 08:23
:laugh: And I don't?

http://ntx.cz/zdroje/74/meme-bitch-please.png

I think this post won't be so invisible as you have added an image, saved for future use.

Ian S
26-09-2013, 09:34
£175 new on eBay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-5-RENAULT-5-GT-Turbo-Full-Sports-Exhaust-System-EX8121-/200765320949?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2ebe8baef5

The Blue Flame items were about £350 or so which was more than most 5GTT owners wanted to pay, but did optionally come with the 2½" pipe up to the turbo.
Yes, there was a revised design of the original system that bottlenecked down to an inch or so within the backbox (I bought one off Mark several months back), and most of those came with the 4" tailpipes. Agreed, crap, as were the latter design systems with the logo etched on the tailpipe.I never personally saw one of those. I've now forgotten if I read or heard of one before.

Ian S
26-09-2013, 09:39
221bhp 230 ibs torque. Flow issues were not much of a concern to meIf they had been you may have had more power than torque. Often over 240bhp with 230ft lbs, I've seen nearer 250bhp on the Track and Road roller. You're losing 20bhp or more.

Ian S
26-09-2013, 09:48
Might phone Blue Flame again tomorrow.I've lost interest in doing so.

Guybrush
28-09-2013, 17:21
Water pump bolts.
Am sure the club used to sell high tensile versions of these puppies.

CGB sell them on ebay. No idea if they are ht or not.

Goobie
28-09-2013, 18:11
Water pump bolts.
Am sure the club used to sell high tensile versions of these puppies.

CGB sell them on ebay. No idea if they are ht or not.

eBay buddy :agree: Just tap the size you need, that's where I got all my high tensile bolts from, cheap to. :)

Guybrush
28-09-2013, 18:36
eBay buddy :agree: Just tap the size you need, that's where I got all my high tensile bolts from, cheap to. :)

yeah, i just think it could be a good set for the club shop.... and it years gone by i think it was an item that was stocked.

DaveL485
28-09-2013, 19:03

"Hi Martin,

Best regards.

Stuart Reid"

So that's that then...

I could get them made/replicated if there was enough interest. One of my good friends is a very skilled custom metal fabricator. Give him a business case thats worthwhile doing and voila.

DaveL485
28-09-2013, 19:11

I deal with an automotive fastener retailer/wholesaler. I keep stuff like this 'in stock'. Buy em by the box. This is "Stock"...well, the non-bulk items anyway lol. Would be ideal to feed to the RTOC shop, some fantastic stuff available like metal locking M8 manifold nuts, M7 bolts, M12x1.25 fine pitch for brakes and so on.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b79/DaveL485/419575_10151351574225415_313036283_n_zps2a2fa871.j pg (http://s17.photobucket.com/user/DaveL485/media/419575_10151351574225415_313036283_n_zps2a2fa871.j pg.html)

DaveL485
28-09-2013, 19:14
It was the Magnex that had the restrictive insert in the later ones. The Scorpion silencer was only 1¼ inch internal diameter or something utterly stupid. They run a big pipe to it, neck it down, then fit a stoopid 4 inch pipe at the end to make louder booming noise and uneducatable buyers would bang on about the 4 inch exhaust they had.

Did the same on the 21 exhausts. Utterly ridiculous.

dj_craig_
30-09-2013, 20:24
Will they be any more hoodies ?

Guybrush
30-09-2013, 21:43
Another idea.

Caliper extending bracket to allow fitment of clio 172 calipers :)

Google tells me they're like hens teeth :cry:

Ian S
30-09-2013, 23:09
Caliper extending bracket to allow fitment of clio 172 calipers :)Can we take the risk of selling brake parts? If a bracket we sold failed and a collision occurred, we could get sued for damages? RTOC is not a limited liability company.

Mr Raider
04-10-2013, 12:47
Will they be any more hoodies ?

The Hoody link on club shop does not work, is there any stock of them Dale? cheers fella :)

Bigfoot
04-10-2013, 12:49
The Hoody link on club shop does not work, is there any stock of them Dale? cheers fella :)

There are no hoodies, until can sell off a lot of the other clothing.

car.crash
04-10-2013, 13:24
There's a few in that box dale but all small.

Chris Beer
04-10-2013, 22:58
Side decals............................................ .. :rolleyes:

Ian S
05-10-2013, 10:50
The problem there is that RTOC was required to buy 10 sets of each colour at about £90 each, £900 x 5(?) = £4500 invested in very slow moving stock that may eventually not sell at all.

Bigfoot
27-11-2013, 09:33
Few more items added to club stock, plus have re-arranged the items as was getting a long list in one section, easier to find items hopefully.

Mr Raider
27-11-2013, 12:26
Good jawb Dale! any hoodies in large? ;)

Bigfoot
27-11-2013, 13:30
Good jawb Dale! any hoodies in large? ;)

I have got quotes back from them but trying to find time and work out numbers on what stock should get in.

Hammer
27-11-2013, 14:27
Thanks for my towing eye cover, hopefully I won't knock this one off in Tesco car park (the second one I have bought) :)

Bigfoot
27-11-2013, 14:35
Thanks for my towing eye cover, hopefully I won't knock this one off in Tesco car park (the second one I have bought) :)

You are welcome

martynp
27-11-2013, 17:38
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

I have got quotes back from them but trying to find time and work out numbers on what stock should get in.

I'd have a large hoodie. large size is always very popular.

dj_craig_
27-11-2013, 18:24
Same hear I would have a hoodie, just got a fleece and its warm as toast:agree:

Mr Raider
27-11-2013, 22:50
Ok, so what you got in large at the mo sweatshirt/fleece? need some more winter threads! :D