PDA

View Full Version : Red phase 1 graphics

Slammed 66
13-08-2013, 21:18
Davo aka TopCat suggested I start a new thread on this to see if there's any interest in having red phase 1 graphics replicated

So it's list time (I have a feeling that this may be short :laugh:)

1: Slammed 66

Trevhib
13-08-2013, 21:26
Have you got a Ph1 to put them on Slammed?

As an aside, I'm interested to know what decal differences there are between the different coloured Ph1's.

Slammed 66
13-08-2013, 21:58
Yeah sold one and paid a deposit on another, just pending collection of it now.
For some reason I'm not into phase 2 graphics but prefer to see a phase 1 with some

TopCat
13-08-2013, 22:09
For some reason I'm not into phase 2 graphics but prefer to see a phase 1 with some

I should be seeing Mike soon hopefully. Ill see if he has a phase 1 with original graphics on to get a good look at :agree:

Trevhib
14-08-2013, 10:56

Cool :)

Dre5gtt
17-08-2013, 21:06
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

would like some for my electric blue r5

1: Slammed 66
2. Dre5gtt

:agree:

Trevhib
18-08-2013, 12:04
Dre, with your mint Ph1 motor looking more or less Ph2 inside and out, I will be interested to see what Ph1 graphics look like on it. Another new combination I've not seen before :agree:

Thundercat
25-08-2013, 10:07
Your welcome to take pics of mine Ross. Think my phase 1 graphics are more or less completely oe. On a plus side wouldn't mind a set of copies for my Burgundy phase 1 before i refit phase 1 kit.

phase i 16 v turbo
25-08-2013, 12:31
This would be good to get going as once we have one colour done then the others hopefully can follow.

Phase 1

Red
Blue
Black
White
Silver

Did we get any other colours over here?

GARAGEMSANTOS
15-09-2013, 13:43
Ph1 blue decals for me :agree:

Slammed 66
29-10-2013, 16:45
Not enough interest in these yet?

1988cab
29-10-2013, 17:49
I would be after some for a pearl white phase1?

Danboi2
29-10-2013, 21:48
I thought these had all stopped being made :confused:

Trevhib
30-10-2013, 09:27
They have but not everyone realises.

Slammed 66
30-10-2013, 22:43
They have but not everyone realises.

I've briefly read through the other repro graphics threads and have figured out the reasoning behind this. What a shame :(

From what I gather the quality of the repros was amazing and at less than half of what Renault charged. There really are some utter 'Jeb ends' out there who spoil it for the majority. If TopCat and Scotty still visit the boards, I'd be more than happy to purchase a couple of sets, should you reconsider.

Ross

Trevhib
31-10-2013, 10:10
I think decals for certain colour ph2's are available from Mike as that piece of business managed to make it the full distance. I can't remember which colours are catered for though.

Hammer
31-10-2013, 14:27

I've briefly read through the other repro graphics threads and have figured out the reasoning behind this. What a shame :(

From what I gather the quality of the repros was amazing and at less than half of what Renault charged. There really are some utter 'Jeb ends' out there who spoil it for the majority. If TopCat and Scotty still visit the boards, I'd be more than happy to purchase a couple of sets, should you reconsider.

Ross

It also doesn't help that the cost of these reproduced graphics are being criticised on the Facebook page. I think it is such a shame, as I was a customer of the phase 2 graphics for my white 5 and I thought they were a total bargain!

Bigfoot
31-10-2013, 14:40
It also doesn't help that the cost of these reproduced graphics are being criticised on the Facebook page. I think it is such a shame, as I was a customer of the phase 2 graphics for my white 5 and I thought they were a total bargain!

LiamR
31-10-2013, 17:00
I thought they were so good that I bought two sets :)

On the fb page people are saying £40 is a fair price......cuckoo land in my opinion!

Bigfoot
31-10-2013, 17:02
I thought they were so good that I bought two sets :)

On the fb page people are saying £40 is a fair price......cuckoo land in my opinion!

Like I said on there if he can get them replicated, printed and sent out for that price, and they are spot on line the ones Dave done, then I will apologise, but like its always been, people complain about it being too expensive and blah blah blah but never actually sort something out themselves, do the work to get them sorted and then send them out, maybe then you realise how much time and effort it costs.

Slammed 66
31-10-2013, 19:10
Like I said on there if he can get them replicated, printed and sent out for that price, and they are spot on line the ones Dave done, then I will apologise, but like its always been, people complain about it being too expensive and blah blah blah but never actually sort something out themselves, do the work to get them sorted and then send them out, maybe then you realise how much time and effort it costs.

Couldn't agree more :agree:

chris
31-10-2013, 19:15

Well said

Hammer
31-10-2013, 19:49

Exactly, and I totally agree :agree: