PDA

View Full Version : Original Renault GT Turbo Owners Club Sticker

Hammer
03-08-2013, 16:14
Hi guys,

Does anybody know if it is still possible to get hold of the old original Renault GTT owners club sticker? It used to be in the shape of the 5, and the words were fitted inside that shape (hopefully it makes sense).

I'd love to get hold of these as I had them way back in the day :D

Trevhib
03-08-2013, 16:41
http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=30298&highlight=club+sticker

Hammer
03-08-2013, 16:54
Thanks mate :agree:

I haven't got time to look through the entire thread now, but the general gist seems that no replicas have been made, so the only ones that still exist are the originals. Sadly, I sold my car in 1995/96 with my stickers in the windows. I think from memory I had two, one i each rear quarter.

I may have a go at having a couple made up somewhere just to put in my rear quarters again :)

TopCat
04-08-2013, 09:07
Thanks mate :agree:

I haven't got time to look through the entire thread now, but the general gist seems that no replicas have been made, so the only ones that still exist are the originals. Sadly, I sold my car in 1995/96 with my stickers in the windows. I think from memory I had two, one i each rear quarter.

I may have a go at having a couple made up somewhere just to put in my rear quarters again :)

If the club shop want them replicated then Scotty
And I can do it. Now Dale is the shop manager & local to us it would make logistical sense too.

Happy to do it if people see fit for us to. We will only replicate them for the club shop though.

Hammer
04-08-2013, 12:34
If it takes off mate, I'll have two definitely. If not, I'll have a go at having a couple made at a place local to me :)

Jonny5
04-08-2013, 13:05
I'll have one as well :agree:

dj_craig_
04-08-2013, 16:17
And me :cool:

LiamR
04-08-2013, 16:28
I still have an original one :-)

Does that make it worth loads?;)

TopCat
04-08-2013, 16:36
If Ian/Dale give the green light then you'll be able to buy through the club

Bigfoot
04-08-2013, 16:57
Making me do work :laugh: I am just trying to get the hang of things at the moment and get my feet comfortable. Obviously depending on cost each, but not sure on the uptake really this was the older logo of this club and dont want a mix-match of them I guess selling through the club.