PDA

View Full Version : F7p conversion

blue mackay
31-07-2013, 13:46
Just a hello
And that im at the beginning of doing the conversion,on my raider
I have just bought an Lreg clio valver,think this is phase 1 so should have most parts required
Im weighing up costs right now for turbo'ing ,which is on the cards
ive seen engine dynamics do a full rebuild but its fairly pricey so im going to see what i can do it for by putting it to my local engine shop

This is the very beginning for me,so please bear with me as far as knowledge goes on these conversions,a few guys on rtoc know of me regarding pm's to do with which engine swap route to go ie f7p,f7r,f4r

So i suppose this is to say at last ive finally picked and bought the engine ........wheyyyy heyyyy

tubbyG
31-07-2013, 14:44
Good on ya Blue :agree:

Get it built up yourself mate..... would save you a fortune (plus I wanna see how its done so I can do it in the future) :laugh:

get some pics up of the old clio

blue mackay
31-07-2013, 14:48
Yeah im thinking even if it takes twice the time,not to give in and pay top dollar and try doing it myself!!!
Will have pics later on in the week,just got to start sourcing parts now for the conversion
hopefully mine will be done by next summer ........lol

James5
31-07-2013, 15:08
Yeah im thinking even if it takes twice the time,not to give in and pay top dollar and try doing it myself!!!
Will have pics later on in the week,just got to start sourcing parts now for the conversion
hopefully mine will be done by next summer ........lol

Blue glad to here you have started speak to Dave Reed with regards to turbo part's as i know he has a few bits that may be useful to yourself:agree:

blue mackay
31-07-2013, 17:08
Blue glad to here you have started speak to Dave Reed with regards to turbo part's as i know he has a few bits that may be useful to yourself:agree:

:p Cheers James,wont be an epic build like your numerous amount but bloody hell am i going to give it a bash!!! Cheers James im on it right now,much appreciated
:smokin: