PDA

View Full Version : Events Organiser

Big Steve - Raider
25-07-2013, 20:51
Hello All,

After 1 out of 2 sucessful National Days :laugh:, I would like to announce that today I stood down from the RTOC Committee and the position of events organiser. I just don't have the time do dedicate to the position anymore like I once did so feel it's fair to pass the reins on to other members of the club.

If any members wishing to be involved in taking this club forwards and helping out arranging future events then please let yourself be known to the RTOC Committee (Alex, Ian S, Romil etc.).

Regards to all

Steve :niceone:

JRP
25-07-2013, 21:00
Hello All,

After 1 out of 2 sucessful National Days :laugh:, I would like to announce that today I stood down from the RTOC Committee and the position of events organiser. I just don't have the time do dedicate to the position anymore like I once did so feel it's fair to pass the reins on to other members of the club.

If any members wishing to be involved in taking this club forwards and helping out arranging future events then please let yourself be known to the RTOC Committee (Alex, Ian S, Romil etc.).

Regards to all

:cry:

B18ftMOJO5
25-07-2013, 21:00
Soorry to hear that steve. Good luck with whatever your doing. Just watched your spin in the cup car at blyton. Good stuff.;)

R5MJH
25-07-2013, 21:19
sorry to hear this too, but hope your still be coming to sangliers etc good luck matey mick

gtmatt
26-07-2013, 23:04
shame but understand :)all the boom best

djinuk
27-07-2013, 04:49
Pretty gutted to say the least, I feel Steve has very good natural 'organizing' quality's which may be hard to pull out of another single member.

Nottswoody
27-07-2013, 06:07
Dose the position come with its own fancy garage? :)

On wards and upwards. I think both national days were great and I fully understand from all the bitching. Lets see what happens to ND this year now then :) see you all at Skeg Vargas. :scared:

Trevhib
27-07-2013, 09:25
Well done on everything you achieved in the role Steve :agree: It's a shame you're stepping down.

Alastair
27-07-2013, 10:18
Gutted to hear that mate, a real shame for the club!

Thanks for all you've done over the years buddy!!

Hopefully see you next year for some boost?

jesus in the seat of a 5
27-07-2013, 11:49
Gutted to hear that mate, a real shame for the club!

Thanks for all you've done over the years buddy!!

Hopefully see you next year for some boost?

Could not of said it better....

rat1
04-08-2013, 12:21
Hello All,

Regards to all

Steve i believe you can't count,we've had 2 successful national days. no matter how good you are you can't plan for a very small minority kicking off about something that doesn't matter. but i can understand you can't devote the time to do this any more.
so that's our loss.