PDA

View Full Version : Tungy R5 turbo

Stederz
22-07-2013, 20:43
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Hello im thinking of selling my 5 just had fully rebuilt engine which was completed yesterday i have taken pics of the build which i will try to upload later. It has got new t28 hx27 turbo capable of producing 330bhp, custom built downpipe to fit the turbo. Prima racing front mounted intercooler specifically made for the R5 sits behind front bumper with no ugly cut outs. Rebuilt engine, new pistons ect all gaskets. Fitted with Multi layered Steel Head gasket and high tensile bolts. Big 4 pot front brake conversion. Seperate oil cooler.Carbon air box. All new silicone hoses, Alloy race radiator new oil and filter, new coolant. Brand new 8J wide alloys look sick had a bit of body work done last year bonnet sprayed door sprayed back rear quarter had windscreen taken out and all the rust done on the pilars and a new windscreen fitted. Loads of spare parts aswell not sure what i want for it just seeing if I get any interest. The M.O.T runs out end of august but i can renew it early if i get any interest so it will have 12 months M.O.T and tax. I have owned several R5 turbos and basically its taken over my life rebuilding it to this, as you probably all know how time consuming they can be ha. Some pics of the car are with old wheels which are old school hocknheims which ill throw in aswell but they need a refurb. Cheers ill probably put it on ebay in a month or so I live in Cornwall and work in the Newquay area. Ill email more pics to anyone interested or ill stick some more on this thread cheers.
Was hoping to get around £3000 although it owes me about £5000 oh well. Oh forgot to mention it has a brand new stage 1 racing clutch aswell probably loads ive forgot but got a wallet the size of a yellow pages with recepiets and history cheers.

mightymanx
22-07-2013, 20:51
put a price up dude

Ricardo
22-07-2013, 21:15
Definitely a price :)

philr5t
22-07-2013, 22:50
It looks very nice mate shame your selling it good luck with the sale

mr bean aka pete
03-08-2013, 21:01
Nice to see my old 5 is still in the club and making the rounds can add to the post tht both inner and outer sills have been done on this when in my possession :)