PDA

View Full Version : Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup

Mr Raider
18-07-2013, 22:04
Im selling my '53 plate 172 Cup as now have another car. Its a late 2003 (December) only 2 previous owners originally from London Renault West still with dealer plates and is totally standard, genuine standard exhaust, airbox, everything. It has full service history (some Renault, 9 stamps in the book) and all the MOT certificates. Also has a folder full of other receipts and work carried out, all books and 2 working keys, locking wheel bolts. Last service November 2012, in very good condition with only a few minor marks, interior also in very good clean condition with 'cup 172' car mats. Wheels have been re-furbished a few years ago, only 1 has very light curbing. Front tyres are Pirelli P Zero Neros, rears Yokohama S Drives, fronts are starting to get abit low with minor cracks although still legal, rears have loads of life left.

Many new genuine Renault parts fitted including:

Brand new valeo clutch earlier this year (4000 miles ago)
Genuine new cup rear brake compensator & new rear pads fitted (4000 miles ago)
Rear axle bushes
Rear Shocks
Front coil springs with like for like cup springs
All engine mounts replaced

Mileage is 115k, however it has been really well looked after and has loads of history with it. ive owned the car for 5 & half years, been a great car, very reliable.

£1500 ono

TNT ANDY
18-07-2013, 22:10
Shame to see that one go Karl, a good one to be sure - good luck with the sale.

JimGTT
18-07-2013, 22:24
Good luck with the sale bud, would of had it off you if i wasnt moving house.

Good car for someone and at a decent price:agree:

Mr Raider
18-07-2013, 22:30
Cheers Andy & Jim, just dont need 4 cars and trying to save some cash lol plus you can only drive one at once! :ashamed:

Alex
19-07-2013, 08:04
£1500 for a Clio Cup? Wow, I didn't realise you can pick them up that cheap. A bargain surely :agree:

Begs the question....... why are some Clios of a similar age/condition up for 3k+? :scratch:

Mr Raider
22-07-2013, 22:50
See what you mean mate, cambelt is due end of this year and would benefit from a dephaser pulley but there we go its priced to sell

LiamR
22-07-2013, 23:05
Cam belts are as cheap as chips for the cup ;)

Good luck with the sale mate. :agree: