JRP
17-07-2013, 18:22
Everything I own that is renault,

One restored gt turbo just missing an engine,

Engine, all forged never run,

8 speed lines need refurb.

Old standard manifolds

Carbs

All manor of renault related items to suit gt turbos.

Would like to guage interest shell cost a fortune to restore.

Just not feeling it

All based in Surrey, collection only, sell all as one lot, offers.

Picture will follow when I'm not ill

B18ftMOJO5
17-07-2013, 18:49
Sorry to hear that mate. I hope you change your mind. Good luck either way.:agree:

r5_scotty
17-07-2013, 18:55
:dearme:

JRP
17-07-2013, 19:35
Sorry to hear that mate. I hope you change your mind. Good luck either way.:agree:

Far to much going/gone wrong without having a renault

jesus in the seat of a 5
17-07-2013, 19:37
:dearme:

:agree:, agree , if you need us to tell you we all love you, we will......:D:crush:

JRP
17-07-2013, 19:40
:agree:, agree , if you need us to tell you we all love you, we will......:D:crush:

I need hugs your to far away :( my missis just saw that I posted about selling and got angry... Can't win either way

jesus in the seat of a 5
17-07-2013, 19:49
I need hugs your to far away :( my missis just saw that I posted about selling and got angry... Can't win either way

if you keep it , ill count the days and save the hugs... I recently had a reno moment and a little wobble... I cured it by buying two more cars...:laugh:, buddy, this club and these cars are made for the likes of you.. JRP.. need I say more..:)

JRP
17-07-2013, 19:53
if you keep it , ill count the days and save the hugs... I recently had a reno moment and a little wobble... I cured it by buying two more cars...:laugh:, buddy, this club and these cars are made for the likes of you.. JRP.. need I say more..:)

I wanna buy more I'm being tempted by the devil in an rs6 or a 1940's yanky motor...

Gonna drink a bottle of red wine and think about my options

Only thing that kicks my nuts is the loss of money selling up will cause.

Big Steve - Raider
17-07-2013, 19:59
:banned: sorry JRP, talk like this from you is not allowed. :dearme:

;)

jesus in the seat of a 5
17-07-2013, 20:02
I wanna buy more I'm being tempted by the devil in an rs6 or a 1940's yanky motor...

Gonna drink a bottle of red wine and think about my options

Only thing that kicks my nuts is the loss of money selling up will cause.

never think of the money... you as a gambling ace should know that..:D,1940s motor I can see you in for sure...:agree:, listen to your heart bud...
I am ..its saying "do what jesus would do.. buy another 5".. hey millions of followers world wide cannot be wrong...:laugh:.
what ever the outcome... you will want or buy another if you sell yours... I wouldn't bet against that....:D, ohh and hugs your way too...

The new Bill J
17-07-2013, 20:10
what ever the outcome... you will want or buy another if you sell yours...

True :cry:

r5_scotty
17-07-2013, 20:12
leave it where it is matey...... wont do no harm sitting around !!!re think next year mate:agree:

JRP
17-07-2013, 20:14
never think of the money... you as a gambling ace should know that..:D,1940s motor I can see you in for sure...:agree:, listen to your heart bud...
I am ..its saying "do what jesus would do.. buy another 5".. hey millions of followers world wide cannot be wrong...:laugh:.
what ever the outcome... you will want or buy another if you sell yours... I wouldn't bet against that....:D, ohh and hugs your way too...

Guess we will see the outcome of goodwood horserace festival.

I just feel disjointed from car, club everything it's odd