PDA

View Full Version : help squeeky sound

mad manz
03-01-2009, 14:58
hi my headgasket has gone i also relised there is a squeeky sound come below the carb ?
when i start my car it is good for 10 sec then it squeeks that is also were the headgasket is leaking oil i think ? any ideas lads?

RICHIE
03-01-2009, 21:09
hi my headgasket has gone i also relised there is a squeeky sound come below the carb ?
when i start my car it is good for 10 sec then it squeeks that is also were the headgasket is leaking oil i think ? any ideas lads?

is it your head gasket leaking or the rocker cover gasket leaking mate were is the oil falling onto you need to give us some more info to help us guide you through this distressful time.

Ron
04-01-2009, 01:18
Perhaps there is a small mouse in the heater box?

raj
04-01-2009, 10:41
is the squeek constant or intermittant.? maybe belt, waterpump pulley.?? need more info tbh

TNT Tricky Nicky
04-01-2009, 11:05
it's probably due to the headgasket blowing, on compression stroke mixture is leaking out where gasket has gone blowing oil out as it goes as the gasket has probably gone by a oil way. the squeek is same theory as holding a reed between your hands and blowing it to make a sound

mad manz
04-01-2009, 14:33
the rocker cover gasket looks ok the oil is going the starter and all over the place for the first ten odd sec there no squeek then it just starts