PDA

View Full Version : The Comments thread in relation to Penfold's latest adventure...

Big Steve - Raider
04-07-2013, 18:54
Wishing to respect Penfold's wishes not to comment on his latest R5 project:

Please no comments about how long will I keep etc, when is it up for sale....

Link to Thread (http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?p=339080#post339080)

I thought it only fair to not comment on that thread, but start a new one :laugh: So here goes:

GROAN :crap: The Penfold Project roundabout starts again.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wasntme:

car.crash
04-07-2013, 18:57
How long till this one goes?

Big Steve - Raider
04-07-2013, 19:02
How long till this one goes?

Depends if the lightest of breezes blows over alternative (*delete where applicable) car/offer/buyer/hot tub/pedigree dog/girlfriend :laugh:

TBH Penfold, I'd just keep it as is, I wouldn't plan to change anything or spend any money on it. I think it looks nice & actually like the wheels!

Penfold aka The Dealer
04-07-2013, 19:04
Janky c*nts the lot off you :)

It will be nice to have the summer in it... After who knows, sadly I won't be able to make pod or ND, but maybe marts wedding in September ;)

JRP
04-07-2013, 19:05
I'll give you 2/3rds what you have outlayed.

Penfold aka The Dealer
04-07-2013, 19:05
Depends if the lightest of breezes blows over alternative (*delete where applicable) car/offer/buyer/hot tub/pedigree dog/girlfriend :laugh:

TBH Penfold, I'd just keep it as is, I wouldn't plan to change anything or spend any money on it. I think it looks nice & actually like the wheels!

I ain't going to lie, I do like the look of the wheels to, may just tidy the interior for now..

JRP
04-07-2013, 19:06
And again

Big Steve - Raider
04-07-2013, 19:06
Janky c*nts the lot off you :)

It will be nice to have the summer in it... After who knows, sadly I won't be able to make pod or ND, but maybe marts wedding in September ;)

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh: Bearing in mind a British Summer can last a weekend, I dread to think how long a Shop-boy summer lasts!? :wasntme:

Get your @RSE up to either Blyton or Pod in that this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R5MJH
04-07-2013, 19:10
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh: Bearing in mind a British Summer can last a weekend, I dread to think how long a Shop-boy summer lasts!? :wasntme:

Get your @RSE up to either Blyton or Pod in that this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

be good to see ya there in this chris, it looks ok, least all the silver looks one colour :laugh::laugh: only joking do as stevie says get it to pod sunday boyo:agree:

Penfold aka The Dealer
04-07-2013, 19:14
Can't do pod as working 1pm til midnight :(, believe me I have already rung around trying to get cover at work but no joy.. :(

Slammed 66
04-07-2013, 19:16
:laugh:

You make my car buying antics look almost rational :agree:

Looks a good car and would look great re-united with a silver phase 2 kit. but those wheels :chuckup:

Shame about you selling the 16v, I'd have loved to have seen that going round a track.

What's your plans for the front seats that have come out? The seats in my extra are proper ropey now and in need of replacement.

Bigfoot
04-07-2013, 19:30
Who keeps spinning the twister wheel deciding on what to do with the car next or what colour to go for.

Mart
04-07-2013, 19:35
Can't do pod as working 1pm til midnight :(, believe me I have already rung around trying to get cover at work but no joy.. :(

Can you make ND then?

Penfold aka The Dealer
04-07-2013, 19:39
Can you make ND then?

Am seeing robbie Williams tomorrow at wembley... Won't be home til the very early hours if Saturday.... Blyton a good 5 & a half hours drive from mine :(

Mart
04-07-2013, 19:42
Robbie Williams? :laugh:

You could drive up straight from Wembley?

Mart
04-07-2013, 19:44
3.5hr tops from Ashford to Blyton.

Junglist
04-07-2013, 19:46
F!ck Robbie Williams off.

Penfold aka The Dealer
04-07-2013, 19:55
Robbie Williams? :laugh:

You could drive up straight from Wembley?

Things we do for the other half, last year it was Olympics, this year robbie Williams... To be fair to her she did arrange for us to come back from Cyprus early 2 years ago.

car.crash
04-07-2013, 19:55
Am seeing robbie Williams tomorrow at wembley... Won't be home til the very early hours if Saturday.... Blyton a good 5 & a half hours drive from mine :(

My nan and her friends went. They said it was ace and I'm sure you will have fun.

HELMET :cartman:

Mart
04-07-2013, 20:03
Things we do for the other half, last year it was Olympics, this year robbie Williams... To be fair to her she did arrange for us to come back from Cyprus early 2 years ago.

You could share the drive to Blyton :) Come on mate, it's only once a year :agree:

If it's 3.5hr from yours to Blyton, it's gotta be less from Wembley, and even more so given you'll be travelling through the night.