PDA

View Full Version : Phase 2 Tungsten Grey

lukeyGT
01-07-2013, 22:29
After giving it a bit of thought i've decided to put my phase 2 tungy up for sale. I've owned the car for coming up 3 years now but simply don't use it enough to justify keeping it.

Bodywork wise the car had a full respray to the original tungsten grey in july 2011 including door inserts and bumper stripes smoothed out just to give it a cleaner look. All the panels are straight and clean. Other then the odd stone chip it is in super condition as pics hopefully show. It's always been kept in the garage for the time i've owned it and was informed by the previous owner he had kept it dry stored 6 years before that. The only one blemish is a small rust patch just above the rear number plate (see photo)

At the same time as respray i sourced a set of turbines and sent them off to sprayed anthracite and diamond cut. I've used 20mm spacers all round which i felt just filled the arches a little better. Brakes up front are 270mm hi specs which i bought from a forum member and are less then 3000 miles old. The rears are standard. It has koni yellow suspension and dampers all round.

Interior wise is all pretty much standard apart from the odd plastic trim being replaced the rest was all in good condition. The only bits i have changed inside is the b&m short shifter and a turbo gauge which was installed before i owned it.

The engine has been recently rebuilt and had covered less then a 1000 miles before i bought it off JimGTT with new pistons, o ring seals, rocker cover shaft seal and skimmed flywheel. It runs really sweet and doesnt miss a beat. It has a new fully recon t2 turbo from cgb which has covered around 100 miles. Other parts replaced in the engine bay are the starter motor, alternator, forge header tank and dump valve. The clutch has been fully re conditioned a year ago.

I'm sure there's something i've missed off but i will add if i think of them. I have a book full of service history and receipts etc dating back to 93. The car is taxed till 31st aug and will come with fresh mot. Im looking for £5000 but open to sensible offers i've tried to price the car reflecting the condition and looking at what other 5's are selling for. Any questions message me on here or my mob number is 07800781082 and email is eastel657@hotmail.com (eastel657@hotmail.com). thanks for looking oh and im based in portsmouth

The car is still registered as colour black as it was before respray which was me to blame for not doing it after it was sprayed but i have v5 all filled out with new engine vin number

Thanks for looking guys
Luke