PDA

View Full Version : Hi there ELF CUP

jonh
02-01-2009, 22:18
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Hi all i have enjoyed my time with the r5 from having the poor ones to having a mint phase 1 and the TURBOPACS demo car R5. i have re joined in my search in getting a ELF CUP car or something along them lines. i have now got a e46 m3 but want a track r5 again for the meets and track days thank jon

FORBES
04-01-2009, 16:31
I saw one for sale recently. I am sure i saw it on PistonHeads, it was raced by Rowan Atkinson in the early 90's.

My mate is looking to sell his E46 M3 and go back to a 5 too!!

stuTHC
04-01-2009, 16:52
Welcome back John :)

there are a few cup cars in the club. most of the members who've got them prob wont wanna sell thou.

But if you search outside the club the odd one pops up every now and again-

http://www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/classic-car-page.php/carno/47572

ive seen them for sale on carsandclassic.co.uk before as well as piston heads and other classic car websites.

blue mackay
04-01-2009, 17:00

Hi all i have enjoyed my time with the r5 from having the poor ones to having a mint phase 1 and the TURBOPACS demo car R5. i have re joined in my search in getting a ELF CUP car or something along them lines. i have now got a e46 m3 but want a track r5 again for the meets and track days thank jon

http://www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/classic-car-page.php/carno/47572

http://www.r5gordini.co.uk/classifieds/828.html

not sure if this is what your looking for maybe bit pricey or not but maybe help???

olidaviesuk
06-01-2009, 14:55
Speak to Mark Fish... He had a couple for sale when I bought mine from him - think he may still have one of the 2004 reunion cars - the red one that came second! - was completely rebuilt from a new bare shell in 2004 and is the cleanest 5 cup I have ever seen :cool:, although the price did reflect this as he wanted £5k for it!

minty83
06-01-2009, 14:58
Speak to Mark Fish... He had a couple for sale when I bought mine from him - think he may still have one of the 2004 reunion cars - the red one that came second! - was completely rebuilt from a new bare shell in 2004 and is the cleanest 5 cup I have ever seen :cool:, although the price did reflect this as he wanted £5k for it!
4k now

olidaviesuk
06-01-2009, 15:03
worth every penny, as had a very good look at the car, would have had it myself (other than it would have significantly swallowed most of this years racing funds!) :cry:

The new Bill J
06-01-2009, 15:16
was completely rebuilt from a new bare shell in 2004

It was built using the shell from a road car, so you could say that it's not a real coupe if you were being fussy. But when have I ever been fussy? ;)

Big Steve - Raider
06-01-2009, 15:18
It was built using the shell from a road car, so you could say that it's not a real coupe if you were being fussy. But when have I ever been fussy? ;)

:scratch:

:sad2:

olidaviesuk
06-01-2009, 15:19
well, technically it was a reshell of an original car, I used to race with the son of the guy who raced it originally and in 2004, in stock hatch... but yes its not the original shell from renault.. mind you the chassis were never that different!