PDA

View Full Version : Renault 5 GTT project

Dansmokey
10-06-2013, 12:13
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Hi everyone

Been trying to work out how to put pictures on this forum, just going to put a link? hope it works! :confused: I have really wanted one of these cars for years and at long last one has come up in the right condition. Not 100% sure which way i want to go yet? back to standard and repaint or power and a facelift? Hopefully someone will look at this post and give me some inspiration. hehe. Work is not going to start on the car till winter turns up, as its a runner i am enjoying it first! :D Well here is the link, hope it works and i look forward to some sort of feedback.

Cheers

http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/dansmokey/library/Renault%205%20GTT%20Project

mattk
10-06-2013, 12:52
Alright mate, nice little tungy you've got there :)

To get photos onto the thread, access the photo and on the right hand side of the screen they'll be an image code, copy and paste this code into the thread, then post ;)

Jeff Ninebar
10-06-2013, 12:55
looks like a nice one :agree:

Dansmokey
10-06-2013, 13:34
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Hi, will try the photo thingy next time! Thanks! She seems good but poking and prodding soon normally uncovers something! Fingers crossed! Haha

phase i 16 v turbo
10-06-2013, 13:51
Looking good!:agree:

Dansmokey
07-08-2013, 18:51
Hi everyone, been a while since I posted. Getting some bits together! Been a few advancements lately, hopefully I can get some pics up:confused: new refurbished alloy wheels and new boots all round! New hoses new water pump etc. You will see in the pics! Went for it's mot in July and sailed through without advisories :smokin: am on the hunt for an original front bumper, front grille and a bonnet! Fingers crossed!

Dansmokey
07-08-2013, 18:54
Some more pics :D