PDA

View Full Version : Sangliers 2013 Video Clips WANTED

R5MJH
05-06-2013, 11:01
Hi all ive asked some but not sure if all but has anyone got any video clips i can use too add to my edit for a Sangliers 2013 DVD, if so please email them to me @ mickc96@hotmail.com, if there to big to sent you can download hjsplit too split it into say 5mb bits and send that way for me to rejoin many thanx mick

EDIT

this includes iphone or any phone clips from the whole weekend. only clips that you dont mind putting in

heres link that splits file size if you cant send as its too big

http://www.freebytesoftware.com/download/hjsplit.zip (http://www.freebytesoftware.com/download/hjsplit.zip)

most servers will let you send 5mb at time, so split to 5 mb and email 1 5mb at a time its abit of a faf but works iphone is easy just send it to email address

thanx mick

TNT ANDY
05-06-2013, 17:58
Hi all ive asked some but not sure if all but has anyone got any video clips i can use too add to my edit for a Sangliers 2013 DVD, if so please email them to me @ mickc96@hotmail.com, if there to big to sent you can download hjsplit too split it into say 5mb bits and send that way for me to rejoin many thanx mick

EDIT

this includes iphone or any phone clips from the whole weekend. only clips that you dont mind putting in

heres link that splits file size if you cant send as its too big

http://www.freebytesoftware.com/download/hjsplit.zip (http://www.freebytesoftware.com/download/hjsplit.zip)

most servers will let you send 5mb at time, so split to 5 mb and email 1 5mb at a time its abit of a faf but works iphone is easy just send it to email address

thanx mick

Mick, just sent some over to you via e-miether.

R5MJH
05-06-2013, 22:59
Mick, just sent some over to you via e-miether.

thanx sir ur a gent as always ill add then to the dvd edit in place of order so it wont look out of place, thanx again mick ps think turbo seals have had it as i noticed that it smokes badly sometimes on boost and some off but the turbo pulls hard still:scratch:

TNT ANDY
05-06-2013, 23:39
Pretty normal for turbo's with tiered oil seals to smoke upon accelaration briefly then clear, also on tick over.

R5MJH
06-06-2013, 00:03
Pretty normal for turbo's with tiered oil seals to smoke upon accelaration briefly then clear, also on tick over.

so its ok then andy

TNT ANDY
06-06-2013, 06:44
it ain't gonna fall to pieces, I had a hybrid that did just that for many years.:agree:

R5MJH
06-06-2013, 23:06
clips coming in, thanx to luke pigsnake and TNT andy so far, this is going to be properrrr, i think once mr reed has sent his, hopefully friday and if theres no others then i think its time to finish edit, and get it on dvd :agree: thanx again mick

Big Steve - Raider
07-06-2013, 07:25
I'll send you mine when I'm home for long enough Mick.

Tutuur
07-06-2013, 07:52
The owner of gtturbo online has made some vids too and i asked him if he could share them with me. So if you have some patience i may supply one/some too :)

R5MJH
07-06-2013, 13:12
I'll send you mine when I'm home for long enough Mick.

thanx stevie its all footage and will add to the end result:agree:

R5MJH
07-06-2013, 13:14
The owner of gtturbo online has made some vids too and i asked him if he could share them with me. So if you have some patience i may supply one/some too :)

thanx arthur even if there uploaded to youtube i can download them then add them to edit, if you get either links or files then let me know mate :agree:

R5MJH
10-06-2013, 18:53
ive still only received vids from TNT andy and Pigsnake thanx, im due to go away this sunday 16th june for 2 wks, i was trying to sort beforehand but i think i wont have time now, can i ask them that want there vids on the final edit if they can be emailed to me by when i get back, ill then make the final edit and sort dvd thanx mick

TNT ANDY
10-06-2013, 21:26
ive still only received vids from TNT andy and Pigsnake thanx, im due to go away this sunday 16th june for 2 wks, i was trying to sort beforehand but i think i wont have time now, can i ask them that want there vids on the final edit if they can be emailed to me by when i get back, ill then make the final edit and sort dvd thanx mick

Mick there's no big hurry, :smokin:

whatever you put together will be a great reminder of those 4 days.

R5MJH
10-06-2013, 21:43
Mick there's no big hurry, :smokin:

whatever you put together will be a great reminder of those 4 days.
thanx andy ur a gent, cant you do pod mate, i love fluffy and it would be great to see ya both again ill probably have dvds done for pod too and then im filming pod too :laugh:

R5MJH
10-06-2013, 21:47
fao MR DAVE REED only getting pics i can up these for ya if ya want too but i need VIDEO clips please i want to see Ricardo doing 135 lol:burnrubber:

Ricardo
10-06-2013, 22:00
fao MR DAVE REED only getting pics i can up these for ya if ya want too but i need VIDEO clips please i want to see Ricardo doing 135 lol:burnrubber:

You don't want the 14* vid then :ashamed:

R5MJH
10-06-2013, 22:02

i think we doooooo matey:laugh:

R5MJH
10-06-2013, 23:48
just downloading mr reeds and may i say top marks for someone who know feck all about computers hes done very well and i can say you WONT be disappointed lol thanx dave mick

R5MJH
11-06-2013, 00:00
ive had to 90 degree a couple of daves hoping to stretch them back but they may need to stay like it but there still good:laugh:

R5MJH
11-06-2013, 00:26

all i can say is amazing :laugh: ive resized and they are the dogs boys a good 5 mins total and a 140 matey NUTZ:laugh:

R5MJH
11-06-2013, 13:04
just ordered 50 dvds if theres anymore clips ie big steve raider, tutuur's mate or anyone else get them emailed or do what mr reed did and upload to skydrive and share link to me @ mickc96@hotmail.com so i can then download. please have them to me by 1st july so when i come off holiday i can make dvd and bring them to pod for everyone that wants one, i can also send if everyone that went to sangliers cant make pod. thanx to TNT Andy, pigsnake and Dave Reed/Ricardo lol cheers mick

gtmatt
11-06-2013, 13:28
how much mick

R5MJH
11-06-2013, 14:07
how much mick
if your referring to delivery and dvd matt it will be £1 mate thats it thanx mick

free to anyone going to pod i dont mind covering dvd costs they were only £8.25 for 50:agree:

gtmatt
11-06-2013, 15:09
if your referring to delivery and dvd matt it will be £1 mate thats it thanx mick

free to anyone going to pod i dont mind covering dvd costs they were only £8.25 for 50:agree:

Cheers Mick u not at nd

R5MJH
11-06-2013, 15:26
Cheers Mick u not at nd

no mate but im happy to pass on a copy to someone for ya at pod if ya know someone going boss:laugh:

Tutuur
11-06-2013, 16:35
Mick!

My mate is going to put his vid on an usb stick and hand it over to me, i will then upload it for you.
I also asked Sebastien of gtturbo-online if he could share his video with me.

Will let you know asap :)

R5MJH
11-06-2013, 16:39
thanx arthur thats the rtoc spirit ill send you guys some as a thank you got almost a hour already lol if files are too big upload to skydrive and share link so i can download, this dvd is epic already mate thanx again mick

Mart
11-06-2013, 18:09
Mick, any chance you could give a dvd to one of the guys going to Pod please, who are also going to ND (I can't make Pod, but I am at Blyton).

Happy to Paypal you the dollar either way; just it saves you a trip to the P.O :agree:

R5MJH
11-06-2013, 18:45
Mick, any chance you could give a dvd to one of the guys going to Pod please, who are also going to ND (I can't make Pod, but I am at Blyton).

Happy to Paypal you the dollar either way; just it saves you a trip to the P.O :agree:

think i may start list as i dont want to burn to many if you got someone ya know going to pod ill pass it to them for ya mart no problemos boss

R5MJH
11-06-2013, 18:51
list for dvd please state if ya at pod or if someone is collecting for you, so i get a idea of how many to burn many thanx mick

Junglist
11-06-2013, 19:54
I've put a couple on YouTube mate. Can't email them coz of size and can't get that resize programe working.

R5MJH
11-06-2013, 20:10
I've put a couple on YouTube mate. Can't email them coz of size and can't get that resize programe working.

whats the link mate ill download and add:agree:

Logg
16-06-2013, 11:54
Here's the video that misses Logg took of spa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1RoE5Hzf7k

My ones still stuck on my phone can't export more than 17 seconds :cry:

R5MJH
16-06-2013, 12:11
Here's the video that misses Logg took of spa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1RoE5Hzf7k

My ones still stuck on my phone can't export more than 17 seconds :cry:

thanx for free bump loggy if you just plug iphone into comp it comes up as a external go into the external(iphone) and simply drag to desktop to upload easy matey:laugh::agree:

off on hols soon ill compilte dvd when back cant wait to watch as ive not seen it all yet but lets just say some bits are interesting lol thanx for all the input, it will be worth it in the end lol thanx mick

Logg
16-06-2013, 18:38
thanx for free bump loggy if you just plug iphone into comp it comes up as a external go into the external(iphone) and simply drag to desktop to upload easy matey:laugh::agree:

off on hols soon ill compilte dvd when back cant wait to watch as ive not seen it all yet but lets just say some bits are interesting lol thanx for all the input, it will be worth it in the end lol thanx mick

Don't work mate as I recorded it using action cam app so the video is in the memory for that app and not the normal photo video folders. I either need to get into the root folders of the phone to find it or record it via the hdmi output on an external device.

Ian S
21-06-2013, 00:42
How big is it so far?

It might be possible to serve it from the RTOC site.

R5MJH
21-06-2013, 00:54
How big is it so far?

It might be possible to serve it from the RTOC site.

No idea it's the old man who is doing it and is away on hols for another week and a bit, ill get him to post once he is back:agree:

Ian S
21-06-2013, 01:12
The site limits members uploads to too small for this DVD but I can upload larger files direct to the server.

R5MJH
27-06-2013, 11:29
hi peeps still on holiday in tunisia but back monday so im making a last plea for the sangliers 2013 trip to add to the dvd edit its approx 1hr at the mo so anymore will be great just read the rest of the thread to see how to do this or you can upload to skydrive if you want and share the link thanx mick

Dave Reed
27-06-2013, 17:29
Mick can u bring me a copy to pod day please mate.. Ill cover the cost of the disc etc 😎

TNT ANDY
27-06-2013, 19:09
Mick can u bring me a copy to pod day please mate.. Ill cover the cost of the disc etc 😎

Make that 2 biatch

You Rocking up with the ECM.

:crap: I mean me:laugh:

Brigsy
27-06-2013, 21:09
Bring me a copy to pod mick:)

Ricardo
27-06-2013, 23:31
I get the feeling the clio will be on it :D

R5MJH
28-06-2013, 08:28
yeah ill be getting straight on with it on monday boys ill have loads done for pod free for anyone there, whats really funny is the snigerin from mr reed and ricardo lol any clips not received by tuesday wont be in, ill try and get some ready for phils surrey meet too ok peeps thanx mick

TNT ANDY
28-06-2013, 09:24
yeah ill be getting straight on with it on monday boys ill have loads done for pod free for anyone there, whats really funny is the snigerin from mr reed and ricardo lol any clips not received by tuesday wont be in, ill try and get some ready for phils surrey meet too ok peeps thanx mick

Nice one Mick - Thanks for doing this.

Kris M
28-06-2013, 11:55
I'll take one please mate

Pigsnake
28-06-2013, 18:54
Looking forward to seeing this Mick.thanks:agree:

R5MJH
29-06-2013, 09:41
Nice one Mick - Thanks for doing this.

no probs andy cant wait to see you and fluffy again if ya at pod lol:wasntme::laugh:

R5MJH
29-06-2013, 09:43
Looking forward to seeing this Mick.thanks:agree:
your clips are in matey thanx for the input too, ive not watched fully yet but its looking good

FAO logg did you get yours off iphone id like these in edit matey:wasntme::agree:

R5MJH
29-06-2013, 09:46
Don't work mate as I recorded it using action cam app so the video is in the memory for that app and not the normal photo video folders. I either need to get into the root folders of the phone to find it or record it via the hdmi output on an external device.

you can get into root but its not easy and iphone has to be jailbreaked first is there a way to get it off i saw that vid and its wickeddddddd matey

R5MJH
01-07-2013, 13:40
right you SANGLIERS 2013 LOT i need you video clips by tomorrow so i can get the DVD done for pod, please if you havent done it yet to it now if your interested, many thanx for all those that have inputted already you wont be dissappointed, OFF TOPIC ill be filming Unofficial Frog Pod 2013 Too @ Retro rides on sunday as well and will be doing DVD too but i will upload the clips to for this to youtube as they are alot shorter.. COME ON PEEPS thanx mick

R5MJH
01-07-2013, 21:03
right you SANGLIERS 2013 LOT i need you video clips by tomorrow so i can get the DVD done for pod, please if you havent done it yet to it now if your interested, many thanx for all those that have inputted already you wont be dissappointed, OFF TOPIC ill be filming Unofficial Frog Pod 2013 Too @ Retro rides on sunday as well and will be doing DVD too but i will upload the clips to for this to youtube as they are alot shorter.. COME ON PEEPS thanx mick

last bump

R5MJH
02-07-2013, 18:24
right having a mare doing this dvd but think im ontop now but it should be done for pod, id like to thank TNT Andy, pigsnake, mr reed/ricardo, dan y, logg for the input, its 1hr 15 mins in total, the speech was out so ive had to reconvert again:cry:

R5MJH
02-07-2013, 19:14
ok its done now ready i will be uploading the dvd to skydrive hopefully, it is ready to burn so all you need is nero and create a dvd movie easy for those ONLY not at pod that would like it, its 4.3gb so will take time to download but you will be happy with the result, feel free to comment, ill ask ian s how many of us are at pod i think so i dont do to many thanx alot mick

TNT ANDY
02-07-2013, 20:37
Good work Mick - I'm glad you're doing this, if I did it, it would be 3 minutes long and ****e. Looking forward to catching up.
:agree::agree::agree:

R5MJH
02-07-2013, 20:49
Good work Mick - I'm glad you're doing this, if I did it, it would be 3 minutes long and ****e. Looking forward to catching up.
:agree::agree::agree:

thanx andy you coming to pod now, be cool to see you and the notorious fluffy again, everyone clips i got have been added and converted so it will all be widescreen 16:9:laugh: ive converted all daves iphone stuff to and reconverted it so its all pukka i also added your jean clip into line and it looks like a pro did it lol from mine to yours and back to mine again lol, i just hope everyone appreciates the dvd mate:agree:

TNT ANDY
02-07-2013, 21:01
Not too sure about the Pod fella as its about 150 miles home from Blyton or 150 miles to Pod, then another 150 to home, so not sure ATM, see how the Mrs is n stuff.

Ahhhhh - you're not doing the Blyton trip are you?

Hmm - that might just have swung it.

R5MJH
02-07-2013, 21:08
unfortunately mate me and mike are both working and can only make pod on sunday, dont worry mate youll get a dvd even if i send it, currently uploading too skydrive but it takes ages. once done all you do is download 9 files and use nero.

create a dvd movie and put all downloaded files in the video ts library and then burn

easy peasy boss:laugh:

Big Steve - Raider
02-07-2013, 22:23
I've tried to send you my files, but they're HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE?!

I'm still learning the ropes with the GoPro. I can send them to you on a CD, if I figure that out????????

R5MJH
02-07-2013, 22:27
I've tried to send you my files, but they're HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE?!

I'm still learning the ropes with the GoPro. I can send them to you on a CD, if I figure that out????????

how big steve GB wise im uploading now to skydrive now but its taking forever:brickwall:

Big Steve - Raider
02-07-2013, 22:31
how big steve GB wise im uploading now to skydrive now but its taking forever:brickwall:

I started to upload my files to my company FTP site but when I started (and bearing in mind i've got BT Fibre Optic Superfast Broadband) it still said it would take 9 hours to upload the monsters?!

I've two files, one is 1.54 GB and one is 5.21 GB!! :dearme:

R5MJH
02-07-2013, 22:36
I started to upload my files to my company FTP site but when I started (and bearing in mind i've got BT Fibre Optic Superfast Broadband) it still said it would take 9 hours to upload the monsters?!

I've two files, one is 1.54 GB and one is 5.21 GB!! :dearme:

kin hell the quality is very good then for 2 files how long are they time wise

the whole dvd i done so far is 4.17gb and thats a 1hr 15mins but tbh the files b4 were totalling 9gb but i made them stupid high quality which isnt needed for dvd

hmmm we could convert them to make them smaller ?? do you have a media info on the right mouse to see what the bit rate is???

Big Steve - Raider
02-07-2013, 22:41
kin hell the quality is very good then for 2 files how long are they time wise

the whole dvd i done so far is 4.17gb and thats a 1hr 15mins but tbh the files b4 were totalling 9gb but i made them stupid high quality which isnt needed for dvd

hmmm we could convert them to make them smaller ?? do you have a media info on the right mouse to see what the bit rate is???

The 1.54GB file is the complete lap we did of Spa - 10 min 59 seconds

The 3.66GB file (Sorry, made a mistake previously) is 26 minutes of the Sangliers drive!

R5MJH
02-07-2013, 22:41
like this steve

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/attachment.php?attachmentid=16667&stc=1&d=1372801275

R5MJH
02-07-2013, 22:43
like this steve

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/attachment.php?attachmentid=16667&stc=1&d=1372801275

ive set bit rate to 5000 whats yours?? on the 2 files matey ill make a pro of you yet mate

Big Steve - Raider
02-07-2013, 22:49
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn259/BigSteveT/1.jpg (http://s306.photobucket.com/user/BigSteveT/media/1.jpg.html)

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn259/BigSteveT/2.jpg (http://s306.photobucket.com/user/BigSteveT/media/2.jpg.html)

R5MJH
02-07-2013, 22:57
no mate thats properties is there a MEDIAINFO further up if not download and install

Ian S
02-07-2013, 22:59
I started to upload my files (BT Fibre Optic Superfast Broadband) it still said it would take 9 hours
I think that to upload 6GB it should take in the region of either

80 minutes for 10Mb/s
40 minutes for 20Mb/s

Big Steve - Raider
02-07-2013, 23:01
no mate thats properties is there a MEDIAINFO further up if not download and install

No, there's no MEDIAINFO linky.

R5MJH
02-07-2013, 23:01
link mate http://mediaarea.net/download/binary/mediainfo-gui/0.7.63/MediaInfo_GUI_0.7.63_Windows.exe

R5MJH
03-07-2013, 12:57
for those with big files ie bigdanc and big steve if ya going to pod and want to give me the files on dvd ill revise the dvd later and redo, steves trying to get his files to me before but its going to be tight for pod thanx mick

R5MJH
04-07-2013, 12:03
i am now burning rev1 of the sangliers dvd im doing 1 for everyone that was there if you are interested and were not there let me know ill take extra ill be uploading @ some point to skydrive too but its mega slow thanx mick:agree:

R5MJH
04-07-2013, 13:54
what a num nut ive just burned 15 dvds to fine its the pod dvd from last year ive got to start again grrrrrrrrrrr:cry:

R5MJH
04-07-2013, 14:41
??

R5MJH
04-07-2013, 17:52
right peeps ive managed to upload part 1 of the dvd, it contains the first 14 mins but is 1gb if you want to download its called vts_01_1 and open it with windows media player, ill be uploading the rest for anyone thats not at pod, im taking 25 dvds with me to pod so that should easily cover it, people that dont have nero or a burning app on there pc and are not at pod, ill still send to them

heres link only download the one file i said others will be uploaded soon, the 1st 17 dvds @pod are only for the people that went any spare after ill happily give away thanx again and also any comments are greatly appreciated remember this is mainly my work, BUT theres clips from tnt andy, logg, pigsnake, dan y, and dave reed/ricardo, the quality is excellent but theres some shaking lol but youll get the idea

daves sniggering is NOT on this part of the file as its later on the DVD:laugh::laugh:

link:
http

ill put links in later having a few probs sorry

Tutuur
04-07-2013, 21:59
Mick! Could you bring 1 extra?

I'm not sure if Jesus nr2 is still attending but if he is could you give it to him?
It'll get to me later then :)

R5MJH
04-07-2013, 22:24
Mick! Could you bring 1 extra?

I'm not sure if Jesus nr2 is still attending but if he is could you give it to him?
It'll get to me later then :)

im taking spares arthur ill prob take a few more now as i see the theres some frenchies going etc, just make him aware of who i am so i can hand it over, there easy to copy too, just take a iso image and rewrite as many as ya like matey:laugh:

R5MJH
07-07-2013, 19:26
hope everyone that got a dvd today @ pod enjoys watching it, please leave any comments if you like it, people below wasnt there or i didnt see them later in the day

1. logg
2. ricardo
3. gtmatt
4. mart
5. andy m
6. jesus
7. nick k

i also gave 5/6 to the frenchies pascal etc hope they like it:wasntme:

ill upload the rest for a possible download later, i can send a copy through the post too if ya want for £1 to cover p&p only, logg ill sort you when i see ya or grab a copy of bigdan's let me know either way thanx mick

Ricardo
07-07-2013, 21:10
I couldn't make Pod today as i was seeing my daughter for the day. I left Blyton Park about 2pm yesterday and popped in to see the ol man in Newark on the way home. If it wasn't for that i would have stayed at the ol mans las night and headed to Pod today.

R5MJH
07-07-2013, 21:25
I couldn't make Pod today as i was seeing my daughter for the day. I left Blyton Park about 2pm yesterday and popped in to see the ol man in Newark on the way home. If it wasn't for that i would have stayed at the ol mans las night and headed to Pod today.

ricardo pm me your address ill send you one no probs mate

R5MJH
08-07-2013, 19:18
just to let anyone know ive nearly uploaded the sangliers 2013 dvd to skydrive, once done ill leave the link this is what you will need to do

1. download all 10 files
2. use any software that makes a dvd video
3. drag all 10 files into the video ts part of the dvd to burn
4. burn dvd

easy ok mick

R5MJH
08-07-2013, 19:50
here you go this will be available for 1 month only, theres 1 file still to upload which im doing now but it will be complete in 1 hour, it can also be watched in file format by windows media player. save all 10 files in a folder called video ts then click on video_ts.ifo to watch. enjoy mick

http://sdrv.ms/17OwIYu

TNT ANDY
08-07-2013, 22:49
hope everyone that got a dvd today @ pod enjoys watching it, please leave any comments if you like it, people below wasnt there or i didnt see them later in the day

1. logg
2. ricardo
3. gtmatt
4. mart
5. andy m
6. jesus
7. nick k

i also gave 5/6 to the frenchies pascal etc hope they like it:wasntme:

ill upload the rest for a possible download later, i can send a copy through the post too if ya want for £1 to cover p&p only, logg ill sort you when i see ya or grab a copy of bigdan's let me know either way thanx mick

Mick - not gotto watch it as yet, times tight atm I'm spreading my evenings over landscaping and the car and the other normal household chores, soon as I've had a butchers I'll give you a shout, can't wait to have a look.

Stotty.

R5MJH
09-07-2013, 00:01
stotty ur da man, yeah when ya get 1hr 15mins lol to watch it that's cool tc matey mick:wasntme:

R5MJH
12-07-2013, 15:53
hi all just wondering if anyones watched the dvd yet ive not had any feedback many thanx mick

Pigsnake
12-07-2013, 23:07
Gonna watch mine tonight Mick.lookin forward to it.:agree:

Pigsnake
14-07-2013, 21:00
Top job on DVD Mick.It was good to see all the cars again and those awesome roads.:agree:.Love the Dave and Ricardo Clip.:laugh:.Thanks for all the effort you put into it buddy.:agree::agree:cheers.

R5MJH
15-07-2013, 11:50
Top job on DVD Mick.It was good to see all the cars again and those awesome roads.:agree:.Love the Dave and Ricardo Clip.:laugh:.Thanks for all the effort you put into it buddy.:agree::agree:cheers.

thanx luke for the good comments it was a pleasure matey, your clips worked well, i left my camera @ hotel 1st night by mistake and missed the atmosphere in the italian restaurent but next year eh:laugh: also you can see the spa day that you wasnt at sorry to rub it in :laugh::wasntme:

see ya down the road, thanx for the cakes @ pod too, i didnt have one but its the thought that counts:agree: love to missus too laterz matey mick

Ricardo
15-07-2013, 13:25
A really big thank you Mick, it made me laugh watching the clips again, TurboTed lighting up the tyres on the 21..... And setting light to his brakes :D

Cheeky little 140 ;) and I do believe 135 overtaking those fives following that black Megane :)

Really appreciate you taking the time and effort to put it all together, a nice momento of our weekend away :cool:

R5MJH
15-07-2013, 13:30
A really big thank you Mick, it made me laugh watching the clips again, TurboTed lighting up the tyres on the 21..... And setting light to his brakes :D

Cheeky little 140 ;) and I do believe 135 overtaking those fives following that black Megane :)

Really appreciate you taking the time and effort to put it all together, a nice momento of our weekend away :cool:

anytime rich as you say its a great momento of the weekend cant wait till the next one:laugh:

R5MJH
15-07-2013, 18:09
just to let anyone know if they want a copy of the dvd im happy to burn 1 and post it FOC no probs, i dont mind if you didnt come this may make you want to go next time just let me know no worries thanx mick

R5MJH
15-07-2013, 23:04
:laugh:

TNT ANDY
16-07-2013, 06:57
Hi Mick - Started to watch the vid last night, got 20 mins in - great memories fella, great memories - thanks for your time and effort putting that together:agree:

R5MJH
16-07-2013, 11:30
Hi Mick - Started to watch the vid last night, got 20 mins in - great memories fella, great memories - thanks for your time and effort putting that together:agree:

your most welcome andy anytime boss, hope fluffy's ok too

R5MJH
29-07-2013, 16:21
im at phils surrey meet on 7th august if anyone wants a free copy there, just let me know thanx mick