PDA

View Full Version : This car has outstanding debts

phase i 16 v turbo
05-06-2013, 10:34
Hi, I have noticed Lee has put his car up for sale again. If anyone views the car or gets a chance to see him could you please ask him to pay for the parts before he sells the car. I did him a huge favor so he could get his car to a show and lets say I didn't get treated quite as well.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-5-GT-Turbo-Modified-Lowered-Stance-Euro-Look-Fast-Slammed-Show-Car-Motd-/181150300878?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2a2d663ace

Many thanks Mike

Trevhib
05-06-2013, 11:09
FFS, what is it with people :mad:

A quote from the Ad:

(MESSED AROUND SO MANY TIMES PREVIOUSLY.. DONT WANT ANY TIMEWASTERS)

:rolleyes:

djinuk
05-06-2013, 11:12
very anoying to read this.. Its the same with so many people i know.. nicest people in the world.. help them out trust them to sort you out.. then they dissapear, i could give 5 examples in the past 12 months of this happening to me. :sad2:

Nitronick
05-06-2013, 12:45
Hi, I have noticed Lee has put his car up for sale again. If anyone views the car or gets a chance to see him could you please ask him to pay for the parts before he sells the car. I did him a huge favor so he could get his car to a show and lets say I didn't get treated quite as well.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-5-GT-Turbo-Modified-Lowered-Stance-Euro-Look-Fast-Slammed-Show-Car-Motd-/181150300878?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2a2d663ace

Many thanks Mike

have you not asked him yourself? just go round there and ask for the parts back might be a bit hard to sell without them ;)

phase i 16 v turbo
05-06-2013, 13:05
Yes I have asked, and others have. Just wanted to give people the heads up. If he can't see his way to pay maybe there are other things?

Billy91
05-06-2013, 13:25
Everyone who reads this should send him a message on eBay telling him to pay up! He will soon get fed up.

Nitronick
05-06-2013, 13:28
Everyone who reads this should send him a message on eBay telling him to pay up! He will soon get fed up.

Thats funny cos i just did that lol

or create ebay account and bid it lol

gttjames
05-06-2013, 16:48
shame as he came across as a good lad on here, hope he sorts it out!

Penfold aka The Dealer
05-06-2013, 16:52
The lad has no intention off paying mike....

I have been in touch with him many times about it... Says he will pay x date or when cars sells etc etc...

Sorry to see mike has been stitched up :(

Dudders
05-06-2013, 17:06
Yes I have asked, and others have. Just wanted to give people the heads up. If he can't see his way to pay maybe there are other things?

there are always 'other' things can be done
they normally involve.....hmmmm.......well we can chat about that tonight ;)

safehands
05-06-2013, 17:26
people like this i dont have any time for.sad to hear this crap goes on between members/friends

robx1r
05-06-2013, 19:35
i bought the kn starmags from him to be told a direct fit, 3 inches of spacers later :eek: i've learned not to bother with the like

bod 182
05-06-2013, 19:35
Sorry to hear that plenty of ****bags about on the take.

Jonny5
05-06-2013, 19:53
I bought my standard speedlines from him after being told they were all straight. One was obviously egg shaped and after i messaged him about it he said he had kept the other best one as a spare.
:sad2:

Ashy
05-06-2013, 20:26
Weird one this, that interior in his car was mine, he wanted to buy it but I wasn't gona sell, so I said I would lend it to him just of the photo shoot :confused: don't ask me why, guess I'm just a nice guy.

Anyway when it came to giving it back he still wanted to buy it, I was selling the car it was in so decided to let him have it... Anyway he turns up to pay for it and is a tenner short :sad2:

I'll pay you the other tender via PayPal he says :rolleyes:

Still waiting.... :disagree:

Funny how you go outa your way to help someone out but they don't do the same in return... The time I took out just to remove the interior for him was worth more than £10...

Shame really cos he did seem like a nice kid, full of enthusiasm.

GTphil
05-06-2013, 20:48
What goes around comes around;) one day it will catch up with him that's for sure.

Trevhib
05-06-2013, 20:54
I knew that young lad was gonna be a fly by night when he first turned up. Just passing through on his car modifying odyssey. There's nothing wrong with that in itself, just a shame he had to rip people off on the way. :jerkoff:

bod 182
05-06-2013, 20:56
What goes around comes around;) one day it will catch up with him that's for sure.
SURREY MEET round his then:D

Hammer
05-06-2013, 21:00
Sorry to hear this Mike, I hate it when people can't be trusted.

I fear I may have come unstuck with this sort of thing as well. I paid somebody (not the same fella mentioned here) some money for a part via PayPal on the 30th April...still waiting for it to arrive. I'm starting to doubt it ever will. All you ever get is excuses when you ask questions :rolleyes:

I guess over time you learn who you can and can't trust.

Slammed 66
05-06-2013, 21:21
It's a sh1t situation for sure :(

Fortunately not everyone out there behaves like that. There are some great people I here too. Chris very kindly donated some headlamps to my phase 1 project and Dave Reed offered a headgasket to me free of charge too which just shows how strong the spirit of the club is.

Hammer: if you're getting the feeling that you are being messed around, post a topic in the bad feedback section. It may help other members from suffering the same fate.

Ross

Hammer
05-06-2013, 21:23
Hammer: if you're getting the feeling that you are being messed around, post a topic in the bad feedback section. It may help other members from suffering the same fate

Hi mate, it was over on the Facebook group so wasn't here on the RTOC site. But if it doesn't arrive soon, I will say something over there ;)

casper
05-06-2013, 21:29
I once bought some perfume off a lucky lucky man in majorca that turned out to be fake.From that day on i swore to never trust a man in a dress.:coffee:

w35ty
10-06-2013, 23:45
This is well ****!! sorry to hear your getting messed around mike... dunno how he can just ignore it and not pay up.. As my oldmans always told me 'if you aint got the money you carnt have it!' Got a good looking car like that and half the bits aint paid for.. Wtf?

TopCat
11-06-2013, 07:52
Karma will prevail mike- it always does.

He'll never shift the car to a member on here which is at least half of his potential buying audience.