PDA

View Full Version : It's official - For Sale

Nitronick
31-05-2013, 15:58
Hi all..

Made the final decision

Bonnie is up for sale... far to many mods to list so PM me if your interested to own a truely genuine beast... she has been run in and awaits a remap and bringing back to a mot worthly state..

nothing more to say really,,, anyone that knows the car will confirm the status it has... and fat roofer has seen her recently..

car.crash
31-05-2013, 16:03
What times did this run at pod?

Edit.
Just found it. 12.90
Pretty fast car.

Nitronick
31-05-2013, 16:12
its not been run at the pod since 2002... and then it was in the 12's but that was before all the mods were fitted..

bare in mind I've never been good at 0-60 ft time so didn't reflect the cars true potential.... and would be alot faster now anyway

Nitronick
31-05-2013, 16:14
that time was me not the Car lol im crap at 0-60 times.. and that was when it didn't have anything like the mods it does now..

Nitronick
31-05-2013, 16:17
What times did this run at pod?

Edit.
Just found it. 12.90
Pretty fast car.

the car should have been doing high 11's back then with the right driver lol .... now who knows 10's maybe

car.crash
31-05-2013, 17:34
10's

Bloody hell, what sort of power are you running? :)

SCHWARTZ
31-05-2013, 17:48
Get a spec list up:D

clee
31-05-2013, 17:48
foolishness talk for a Friday,been down the pub at lunch innit :D

Trevhib
31-05-2013, 18:08
You might be better doing a proper advert Nick. Sure some people here will remember the car and have kept up with what you've done to it but if it amounts to even 50 odd you'll be lucky. Everyone else will be in the dark.

Also, forum rules ask for a price the advert. :agree:

GTphil
31-05-2013, 18:55
118mph trap is a lot of power but not in the same league as 129mph and that is roughly what sort of terminal speed you will need for a 10 second run.

I agree with what's been said, why not get it mapped and put some power figures up and do a full advert with pictures, then you could put a very good price tag on it.

Sounds awesome what's been done and I'm sure it will make more than the 118mph it did all those years ago:agree:

andybond
31-05-2013, 20:35
If only there were a section on RTOC for classified and cars for sale.

If only

;)

sammo_gtt
31-05-2013, 21:15
Price?????

Nitronick
03-06-2013, 09:40
10's

Bloody hell, what sort of power are you running? :)

Its not running any right now lol..... i took off the road after running in but we was looking to cap it at 370 to 400 BHP ..
Then we all know its Torgue that is nice and even with the limited to 5k revs could could spin the wheels in 3rd lol...

Nitronick
03-06-2013, 09:43
118mph trap is a lot of power but not in the same league as 129mph and that is roughly what sort of terminal speed you will need for a 10 second run.

I agree with what's been said, why not get it mapped and put some power figures up and do a full advert with pictures, then you could put a very good price tag on it.

Sounds awesome what's been done and I'm sure it will make more than the 118mph it did all those years ago:agree:

What peeps need to remember is all those years ago it wasn't running the spec it has now far from it actually... but the head work and turbo were key back then... just a pity my 0-60ft times wernt better..

Nitronick
03-06-2013, 09:48
You might be better doing a proper advert Nick. Sure some people here will remember the car and have kept up with what you've done to it but if it amounts to even 50 odd you'll be lucky. Everyone else will be in the dark.

Also, forum rules ask for a price the advert. :agree:

Seems people do remember i was very surprised after all this time bless ya all;)

Yes i will submit a list as long as my arm soon... and i hope someone on here will take up the job of finishing her off and letting the Club memebers see how fast it can actually be...

will ask 2k yes i know could get more specially if i finished her but thats the issue i just dont have the time anymore and my misses is doing my head in (love you hunni hehe)

if she doesnt go then think i'll break her up..

Trevhib
03-06-2013, 11:18
:agree:

fat roofer
03-06-2013, 14:50
As Nick said, I've seen her a couple of weeks back and it is a lovely 5! (a few scabs but nothing serious) If I didn't have a project on the go already and in the process of getting a mortgage then I would genuinely have it like a shot! (seriously gutted I will miss out :cry:) anyone who knows anything about cars need only take a look under the bonnet to understand both the time/money spent and the potential that this car has! Nick too is a top guy (apart from being a complete douche for selling her! :cooter:) and believe me when I say he could earn a lot more than the 2k asked if he stripped it but he like myself does not want another 5 to go to waste but would rather see it go cheap to someone who appreciates these cars for what they are!

Nitronick
04-06-2013, 10:28
As Nick said, I've seen her a couple of weeks back and it is a lovely 5! (a few scabs but nothing serious) If I didn't have a project on the go already and in the process of getting a mortgage then I would genuinely have it like a shot! (seriously gutted I will miss out :cry:) anyone who knows anything about cars need only take a look under the bonnet to understand both the time/money spent and the potential that this car has! Nick too is a top guy (apart from being a complete douche for selling her! :cooter:) and believe me when I say he could earn a lot more than the 2k asked if he stripped it but he like myself does not want another 5 to go to waste but would rather see it go cheap to someone who appreciates these cars for what they are!

Kind words erm think well of the car at least lol

As Mr fat lol said I'm hoping someone that will want to finish her off rather than strip her for bits,,,, she Even has an original Britax sun roof ,,, those of you in the know will know Renault commissioned Britax to come up with one that still would keep the strength also,,,

I could name just two parts in the engine that cost more than the 2k lol and have just running in miles....

Getting interest wonder who will be the first to give her a new home?

Oh met Lewis last night nice lad by the way,,,, mentioned that I'm the only second person to own this car and I've had her since 1991

turbo ted
04-06-2013, 10:56

you would need over 400hp and be able to terminal at 135mph to run a high 10seconds

Haz
04-06-2013, 13:24
Hmm, I reconise the name bonnie, spotted someone has said it's a 5, it needs mapping so assume its injection. No mention of the parts that are worth 2k?? its been ran in but doesnt run?? Other than that no useful info and far from an advert, and in the wrong section. Or is this just an announcement and its not actually for sale? Wants an advert, pics price, blah, blah, blah. Good luck, hard to let go when you've owned it that long.

Nitronick
04-06-2013, 15:29
Hmm, I reconise the name bonnie, spotted someone has said it's a 5, it needs mapping so assume its injection. No mention of the parts that are worth 2k?? its been ran in but doesnt run?? Other than that no useful info and far from an advert, and in the wrong section. Or is this just an announcement and its not actually for sale? Wants an advert, pics price, blah, blah, blah. Good luck, hard to let go when you've owned it that long.

Indeed which is why it's not advertised,,, that's my thoughts people know the car and its rep that was many less mods ago lol ,, I've clearly said anyone that's really interested only need to PM me and I'll give my number for a chat....;)

Trevhib
04-06-2013, 16:23
It's not advertised but this thread is 'It's official - For Sale' :wasntme:

Come on Nick, spill the beans. Selling cars is a pain in the butt, at the price you may well shift it without having to put the effort in to properly advertise but in the meantime this thread is like molasses! :laugh:

Nitronick
04-06-2013, 17:13
It's not advertised but this thread is 'It's official - For Sale' :wasntme:

Come on Nick, spill the beans. Selling cars is a pain in the butt, at the price you may well shift it without having to put the effort in to properly advertise but in the meantime this thread is like molasses! :laugh:

That was a statement lol,,,

Hey ,, don't blame me for the thread I'm just replying to quotes :wasntme:

For the cheap seats " PM PM PM"

That should stop the moaning lol :sad::)

Trevhib
04-06-2013, 19:08
:laugh:

Nitronick
04-06-2013, 19:13
:laugh:

;) and would seem your right at this rate she'll have a new owner by the weekend lol,,, and back to full strength and moving up the quick list hehe