PDA

View Full Version : BMW E46 328i SE - Essex - £1200

Bigfoot
29-05-2013, 12:29
Up for Sale is my E46 328i SE Saloon with 140,000 miles. I have owned this 2.5 years and now decided to go over to a 330D, this are great cars and engine pulls lovely. Since owning this car I have put around 8k miles on the car.

I have spent a lot on this car and most of the work has been done by myself.

New parts include:

Discs and pads all round including the handbrake shoes
New belts
New Water pump as these normally go
New Air Con condensor and dryer
New rear hand brakes - a fun job to do
Tyres still have 5mm+ left all round which are Falken 452s - a great tyre on these cars
Tax until February 2014
MOT till end of Dec
Plus 1/4 of petrol - it all adds up.
Not long ago had a service, plugs were changed when I first got the car plus all filters.

There are some dents and scratches but there is next to no rust compared to a lot of these cars which I have seen.

Problems, the warning light for air bag is on, I have the plug which gets sold on eBay to remove this, have not done this as never failed its MOT on this, was just an advisory, the brake light is due to the wear sensor has been cut, same as the Air bag warning.

Bigfoot
29-05-2013, 12:29
More pictures

Trevhib
29-05-2013, 13:33
Don't mean to be the harbinger of bad news but the air bag light is now an MOT failure (and has been only since 31st March this year). I found this out last month when selling my E36 :(

So that plug thing will come in handy.

Bigfoot
29-05-2013, 13:49
Yeah, I purchased this last year but never got a chance to put it on, the MOT just sneeked in 2012 by a few days so was fine :) but will be with car or will get a chance to plug it in and clear that error, will do that this weekend plus the wear sensor as that should just be joining the two wires together.