PDA

View Full Version : enfeild pagent

r5_scotty
26-05-2013, 18:43
nice day meeting a few of the rtoc members! mark done a good job gettin people together:agree:

got to admit me and dave aka top**** got there a little early ..........

so we took a pick of all the fives lined up ,well we was that early no one was there so its just his gtt. took a classic piccy of the car line up lol

then as soon as we where thinking,are we in the right place, a turbo 2 rolls up!!! parks next to us, it was amazing! there was a couple driving it and they were really nice. they loved the car and made great use of it. they use it often so its not just stuck in the garage. they maintain and drive it whenever they can . i was lucky enough that they let me sniff around and let me a sit in it. for some reason they wouldnt let me have the keys:confused: no idea why????:burnrubber:

anyway i was greatfull to have been able to have a look round and have a sit in one as thats as good as it gets really. and to note they were a cracking couple.

everyone slowly turned up. mark was on time as usual (late) but all good. his five looked great as always.but the highlight for me was pauls little white five. the man is quality!!!!!and the rimage he had on the white gtt was awsum!!! maybe not everyone will agree but dam did they fit and sit well!!! and how low lol and the recaros ...... o my they where comfy :D. that was my fav five of the day. hope he doesnt mind but ima put a few cheeky pics up of it. everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. hopefully from this we can do a run to pod or summin :agree:

i know i havent mentioned everyone but was great to meet you all and all the cars where great. im sure people can add to this. sure you all have comments on me :laugh:. what a :jerkoff:

will post pics as soon as

good day tho

turbo ted
26-05-2013, 21:29
few pictures of the day and well done soaymech for organising the day, next year I think we will be camping as its a three day event and your allowed to camp and get pissed:)

jesus in the seat of a 5
26-05-2013, 21:38
nice going guys, lookin good in the sun, fairplay for getting out there!!!!!, love it!!!:)

r5_scotty
26-05-2013, 22:13
this gave us a giggle.

ment to be RTOC stand and we got ROTC??????rotclub :crap: you gotta laugh

r5_scotty
26-05-2013, 22:16
my fav five of the day :D check the wheels...... epic:D:agree:

hope paul dont mind the pics.

chris
26-05-2013, 22:18
Looks a good day well done soapymech and everyone that turned up :agree:

TopCat
26-05-2013, 23:12
We done the rot club proud today. I actually got sun burnt today wtf!!!

Nice to put some faces to names. Romil has just doubled McDonald's in Enfields profits for this quarter!

Dales hangover was a high point.

I was really pleased to see a turbo 2 turn up as I'd never seen one in the flesh,
Real nice owners too :agree:

What made it for me was turbo teds missus purple 5, as I have known that car since 1998- it was what got me to want a 5 gtt.

All in all a great day, looking forward to Santa pod in July!

TopCat
26-05-2013, 23:14
my fav five of the day :D check the wheels...... epic:D:agree:

hope paul dont mind the pics.

Did u like them wheels Scotty? U should have said...

Logg
27-05-2013, 05:07
What made it for me was turbo teds missus purple 5, as I have known that car since 1998- it was what got me to want a 5 gtt.

Your not the only one still got a copy of the fast car at home. lol

Sounds like a good day had by all. :agree:

The new Bill J
27-05-2013, 07:27
Your not the only one still got a copy of the fast car at home. lol

And me :D

It's a shame it hasn't got the Oz Polaris wheels on it, as it was that car that made me get a set for my old white 5. I've still got them tucked away actually :cool:

Logg
27-05-2013, 07:47
:confused:

It's a shame it hasn't got the Oz Polaris wheels on it, as it was that car that made me get a set for my old white 5. I've still got them tucked away actually :cool:

Think Robbie still has them too tucked away too but are 17's.

r5_scotty
27-05-2013, 09:09
so thats 3 for teds missus:D

was mad to see an old mag featured five:agree:

r5_scotty
27-05-2013, 09:10
Did u like them wheels Scotty? U should have said...

well i aint sure really......... lol hell yea i did!!!:D

RSi SiDs 480
27-05-2013, 09:25
Sounds like you guys had a fun day, hopefully I'll be meeting up soon enough though. Scotty I think those wheels are the prima racing version of the Clio speedlines :-)

r5_scotty
27-05-2013, 09:34
Sounds like you guys had a fun day, hopefully I'll be meeting up soon enough though. Scotty I think those wheels are the prima racing version of the Clio speedlines :-)

yea mate they are :D currently trying to find a set lol cheers pal:agree:

Bigfoot
27-05-2013, 09:40
It werent a high point with all that weather for me. Least made it there on the day, surprised I woke up in time to head down there in time though. Face is very painful but can't complain from the nice weather really

turbo ted
27-05-2013, 10:45

It's a shame it hasn't got the Oz Polaris wheels on it, as it was that car that made me get a set for my old white 5. I've still got them tucked away actually :cool:these 17 oz polaris with 205/35/r17 look good on but the is just horrid to drive just waunders all over the road and rock hard ride.

The new Bill J
27-05-2013, 11:09
these 17 oz polaris with 205/35/r17 look good on but the is just horrid to drive just waunders all over the road and rock hard ride.

That's why I went for 15's ;) :D

SCHWARTZ
27-05-2013, 11:15
Looks like a great day out, nice to see 5's out and about:D